the man of pee
LeMeS
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Groups, and schedules are done!

SCHEDULE

Groups:

America | Asia | Europe | Japan

And that's not it! Map pools are done as well, with minor variations between each region (which will become more in the next rounds!)

MAPPOOLS:

America | Asia | Europe | Japan

MAP PACK

edit: Please note that Omega Rhythm/Re:make were intended to be replaced with If You Can't Hang, and Din Don Dan was intended as DT map for America/Asia instead of Koi Kou Enishi. I SWEAR THESE MISTAKES WILL NOT HAPPEN IN LATER ROUNDS, THIS IS A PROMISE!
iceOC
japan time zone is UTC+9...
Topic Starter
Nwolf
and I kept telling myself that before I did the schedule

wow me. Very sorry, fixing now x.x
IControl
Just making sure the group stage is the top 2 make it out?
Topic Starter
Nwolf
for America/Europe: Top 2 go to upper bracket, bottom 2 go to lower bracket (aka starts with Quarterfinals)
for Asia: Top 2 --> Ro16
for Japan: Top 4 --> Ro16
IControl

Ntiger wrote:

for America/Europe: Top 2 go to upper bracket, bottom 2 go to lower bracket (aka starts with Quarterfinals)
for Asia: Top 2 --> Ro16
for Japan: Top 4 --> Ro16
Ah alright thanks
Jaye
Ready to get bodied B^)
Topic Starter
Nwolf
first matches have started!

And here's the STATISTICS SHEET!

EDIT: fyi EGG got updated, please update it!
te2035
oh shiet
i just woke up........
cyka blyant
Noko_BSF
ManP...
ManP

Noko_BSF wrote:

ManP...
Topic Starter
Nwolf
I hope everyone had fun this weekend in the Group Stage, because I know I did!

Map Pool and Schedule (except America cause they are not done yet!) have been updated for Round of 16/Quarterfinals. The tournament brackets for all regions will be released during next week, as well, so you can always keep track of who your next opponent will be!

Have a nice week, and cya for the Round of 16/Quarterfinals!
seanhappy8520
why do you do that to us ;;
verto

Nwolf wrote:

I hope everyone had fun this weekend in the Group Stage, because I know I did!

Map Pool and Schedule (except America cause they are not done yet!) have been updated for Round of 16/Quarterfinals. The tournament brackets for all regions will be released during next week, as well, so you can always keep track of who your next opponent will be!

Have a nice week, and cya for the Round of 16/Quarterfinals!
Is it possible to have the OP updated with the pool?
Topic Starter
Nwolf
^ done

the SCHEDULE sheet has been updated with the Knock-Out brackets! This choice was done mainly because the Statistics sheet is loaded with sheets already. So now you can see who you will be facing next!
Topic Starter
Nwolf
with Quarterfinals being finished in Asia/Japan regions already, here's the Semifinals mappool!

Schedule for all regions will be released tomorrow, after the America/Europe regions have finished their matches.
Backfire
these pools suck ass
Niko-nyan

Backfire wrote:

these pools suck ass
truth especially the same thing with LMS3 that nwolf pick as HR again duh
pmriva

Backfire wrote:

these pools suck ass
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Regional Finals map pool and schedule are here!

This Semifinals weekend was very fun to watch and had so many amazingly close matches, I hope you felt the same! Cya this weekend (or Monday/Tuesday...)
Topic Starter
Nwolf
The Grand Finals map pool has arrived!

Watch _yu68, Ikkun, janitoreihil and either appless or sing216 fight through the Grand Finals "Group Stage" to be #1 of this tournament! (Live stream link in the first post)

Dead thread is dead.
Arrival
im dead inside
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Congratulations to _yu68 for winning the Grand Finals stage against the other amazingly strong players Ikkun, janitoreihil and applerss.

Thanks everyone who helped with, played in and watched the tournament, without you, it couldn't have happened! I hope you all had fun throughout these five weeks and that will continue to have fun with taiko, I wanna see an amazing TWC7! It has been a blast hosting this tournament.
tkdLolly

Nwolf wrote:

Congratulations to _yu68 for winning the Grand Finals stage against the other amazingly strong players Ikkun, janitoreihil and applerss.

Thanks everyone who helped with, played in and watched the tournament, without you, it couldn't have happened! I hope you all had fun throughout these five weeks and that will continue to have fun with taiko, I wanna see an amazing TWC7! It has been a blast hosting this tournament.
Thanks for hosting :oops:
seanhappy8520
okay, since the tournament is over
I have some words about one chosen map in grand final

Camellia feat. Nanahira - Artificial Intelligence : Alpha ~ *GO!! (katacheh)

First, katacheh is obvious a famous trolled mapper as we know (Positive meaning), and this map is also just a map for fun or challenge
I have 3 points for why it shouldn't be chosen because it is not fair to all players.

1.big notes

Well, i know some patterns with big note is playable like when it is at the end of stream
However, I have question with this pattern

ddKdddKdddK

I can say almost every kddk player can not get rid of this .(except the type style like n1do wzx.
and also ,ddkk style can easily handle the stream with hitting the full big notes ,like applerss in this match these days.
By contrast ,It is taking so much advantage for ddkk players ,if so ,it is unfair at all.

spinner+streams

I think this one is obvious not good for match lol ,i dont know why this is allowed.
Oh ,and I ask katacheh and he says in many of them ,the spinner can not be finished. :3

3.SLIDER SPAMMMMM

omg ,This one is more serious then the big notes problem
when the game is closed, then the acc is not important ,the sliders are necessary.
the realistic example in the loved map also done by katacheh
(look at that spinner spam effect a lot of score)
if this is allowed, then this is not taiko tournament ,lets do sliders tournament.
katacheh also says the staff didn't call him to make the LMS.ver to fix the problem or what

That's it, idk where to post so, just a little surprised when it was chosen. :)
S a n d
Since Nwolf wants me to post it here, there you go :3
Gratz to the winners <3