forum

questions about improving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lorte43
1-is nofail,hr,dt and hd good for improving ? (ı don't play with mods now)
2-ıf ı use nf for hard maps am ı ımprove faster (especially learning the sliders,circles and speed) ?
3-I play with a mouse only for a month, thınkıng try to play wıth keyboard and mouse playstyle what am ı do ? ıf ı swıtch my playstyle my skılls are completely gone ?
4-ı have difficulty deciding the playstyles.. ı thınk when ı change ıt, ı wıll mıss my old playstyle and ı don't have stamina in left hand does anyone know good beatmaps for traın stamına ? (fınger speed)
Jukkii
1. no, stick to nomod for now
2. no
3. just play what you like, if your skills are gone just play for a while itll come to you
4. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/137121
Xyrus_old_1

lorte43 wrote:

1-is nofail,hr,dt and hd good for improving ? (ı don't play with mods now)
2-ıf ı use nf for hard maps am ı ımprove faster (especially learning the sliders,circles and speed) ?
3-I play with a mouse only for a month, thınkıng try to play wıth keyboard and mouse playstyle what am ı do ? ıf ı swıtch my playstyle my skılls are completely gone ?
4-ı have difficulty deciding the playstyles.. ı thınk when ı change ıt, ı wıll mıss my old playstyle and ı don't have stamina in left hand does anyone know good beatmaps for traın stamına ? (fınger speed)
1 - rarely at most
2 - no
3 - you still have aim, tapping will only take so long to learn
4 - just about anything you can play right now is good for your stamina, for now you'll find it gets easier and easier to use your left hand the more you use it
KyoshiDeath
Lol nice joke, how aren't mods good for improving ? Playing HR can train aim / acc (depending of your goals), DT your aim and speed, HD is a choice of playstyle, etc..
Jukkii
mods can actually harm alot early on, all mods are addons to nomod, everything is based around nomod, nomod is like a foundation for your skill at anything, imagine a castle, if you build it on sand it wont last long, but if you build it on rock it will stay there.

HR will ruin your reading if you use it too much early on, it also wont actually help your acc much (i know this cause i went through this, it was terrible mistake and still affects my playing)
DT will also ruind your reading due to high ARs, it will also usually cause bad finger control and bad accuracy (due to spamming).
HD is something which can be learnt early on, if you like it, but playing it right as you first play this game without ever really learning nomod can harm you in the long run. HD is still infact a choice of playstyle and youre right about that
Endie-

KyoshiDeath wrote:

Lol nice joke, how aren't mods good for improving ? Playing HR can train aim / acc (depending of your goals), DT your aim and speed, HD is a choice of playstyle, etc..
Learn how to climb before going mountain climbing