forum

DJ Bouche - Hare Hare Sailor Fuku (Euro Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sumisola
star~
Ekoro
Lucky Star owo

'Star , gogo ~
Snowy Dream
;)
Nharox
Seems to be a flawless mapset, nice to see a well mapped anime song. You used way too many whistles though. :(
p3n
ummm....can't find anything wrong.

~star
happy30
I love you guys :D
And I hate my pc
Gonzvlo
Uh... I'm late, started modding this yesterday, sorry I didn't expect to see this bubbled because I didn't see any mods yet. However, I'll leave my mod here if you wish to fix any of this stuff.

[General]
  1. I think you'll need an Easy. [Normal] seems not easy enough mainly because the high BPM makes that diff too hard for rookies imo.
  2. The names in the SB can be cropped to save some space, these are the cropped names if you wish to use them.
[Normal]
  1. 00:56:849 (3,1) - This spacing seems a bit excessive tbh. Try reducing spacing a bit, at least like the jump used here: 00:51:268 (5,1) - (Same for copypasta: 02:12:198 (3,1) - )
  2. 01:39:233 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern was kinda hard to follow. On the first test I missed (2) because I tried to follow the rhythm that (1) started. You should add a New Combo on (2) like you did here: 00:24:407 - otherwise players will hit (2) too early (expecting it here: 01:39:582 - )
[Hard]
  1. Hmm sometimes the spacing changes in this diff gets a bit confusing. Oh well, since you used a New Combo every time you changed the spacing, I guess it's alright.
  2. 00:33:826 (3,4) - This jump was so unexpected, perhaps NC on (2) so the spacing change is more noticeable? (same for the next copypasta: 01:49:175 (3,4) - )
[Lucky]
  1. 01:28:419 (3) - I think that a NC would make this spacing more friendly.
  2. 00:39:407 (1,2) - Just a personal opinion: I don't know how to explain it, but I feel that this doesn't flow as good as all the other patterns in this map.
Topic Starter
Dangaard
Thanks for modding guys. I removed the bubble for now, so that it won't get ranked until I have checked the mod. (I'm not at home right now)
Derekku
Not a full mod, but I wanted to point out an unrankable spot I saw in [Hard]:
01:17:256 (1,2) - The hitburst from 1 is covering up some of 2's repeats. Yes, it's a kick slider, but the repeats should still be visible.

Also, I agree with adding an easier diff. Normal is a bit too fast-paced to be the easiest diff in the set, and the high number of red-tick notes and large spacings don't help either.

Good luck! (don't kd this post)
Topic Starter
Dangaard

Derekku wrote:

01:17:256 (1,2) - The hitburst from 1 is covering up some of 2's repeats. Yes, it's a kick slider, but the repeats should still be visible.
I doubt that anyone is actually reading the repeats on kick sliders to play them properly. Usually you hold down the key and hope the mapper followed the actual melody/rhythm. And for kick sliders that got random endpoints you can hold key1 and use key2 for the next beat. Anyway, I don't see how a stack is making a kick slider any worse or less rankable.
Derekku
Yes, it's not likely that a player will read a kick slider based on its repeats. However, the hitburst from the previously stacked note is hiding part of the slider, which is unrankable.
Topic Starter
Dangaard
added an easy diff and changed some few stuff.
Gonzvlo
Ok, everything seems fine now.

Re-bubbled.
Suimya
;)
Alace
this is awesome
Tenshi-nyan
Awesome Collab, Hard is very boring though and could have used higher difficulty settings :<

GZ on rank here.
Verdisphena
Gratz! And happy birtday happy30 \( ¯∇¯)ノ
/LATE ಠ_ಠ
Gonzvlo
Grats Dan :3
Colin Hou
I'm too busy to check this orz

congratz on the ranking~
Parsley
One of my favorite osu! maps. Very nice job!
Inori
samples.
Experimenting still.