- Even though this is named Weekend Queue, it doesn't mean I'll only mod on weekends or that it's only open on weekends, but that's what's usually going to happen, depending on my personal schedule.
- I can do metadata and timing check, but for that you need to specify it in the request form (it is also possible I do these on normal mods if something catches my eye of course)
- All genres, drain times and difficulties are fine, but I'll pick first and foremost what I like myself (of course star ratings higher than my capabilities will limit the amount of gameplay feedback I can give in my mods)
- I can also do my mod via in-game chat, but you have to tell me if you want to do it that way
- Post your requests during the weekend when the queue is open, but keep in mind I'm the one choosing what I'll mod. The more there are not yet checked requests in the queue, the more competitors your request has. I'll close the queue when I'm getting flooded or I know I'm not going to have time for modding for some time or just normally when the weekend is drawing near to it's end. When queue is closed, do not post requests. Read my last post to know the status.
- osu!std only, except for metadata and timing checks
- Do not post same beatmap of yours twice (unless there's clearly time in-between)
- If I modded your map, do not post another one the next cycle, be it the next day or week, let others have their chance too, post again after some time (this doesn't mean you can spam your maps frequently if I don't accept them either lol, basically refer to what is said above of posting same map again)
- If you're BN/QAT or I happen to know you have your own modding queue or are experienced regular at modding, your chances at getting NM are likely significantly lower. Since this whole system is give-and-take, unless you're new to it all, you shouldn't expect to get too much things for free without doing something in return. This isn't absolute rule obviously, but rather fundamental idea to live by, everyone will have times when they can't reciprocate due specific reasons.
- Should be obvious, but avoid asking for multiple different types of requests, you should have decided what to have and go with that. Just because you posted multiple possibilities doesn't mean you're more likely to sneak through.
- Use the form below for requests
- All normal rules apply to M4M
- In most cases, M4M is prioritized over NM.
- If not instructed otherwise, you mod first, but only after I have accepted your request
- If I can't find anything or not enough things to mod in your map and I like it, I might hit it with a star/hype
- Since it seems to be a thing with moddingv2 now, don't ask for Hype for Hype. I'll be the one to decide whether I hype a map or not and you should do it the same way.
- Always remind me if I owe you a mod but have forgotten to do it. I'll be doing the same for you.
- Pick a map to mod from here except if specifically instructed otherwise. If it has strike over it I'm not looking for additional mods on it anymore. This obviously doesn't apply to BNs and such in case the map isn't ranked yet (in which case I'll remove the link part of it).
- All relevant rules apply
- This is only for those with unwavering confidence in their maps. This basically means I'll be checking briefly through the requests of this kind in this queue (if they interest me enough) and only accept if I think the map is ready with only some minor or no tweaks at all necessary. So if your map still has pending mods I won't even necessarily be looking at the map itself.
- Thus, NM only. This is supposed to be shortcut for the ready maps and I won't be properly modding them, so M4M won't be necessary. Like is mentioned in the rules about requesting multiple types holds especially true if you go and request for something like BN Check/M4M, just don't. Everyone of these will be treated as BN Checks.
- If you're looking for a BN but aren't sure if your map is properly ready or not, refer to the actual mod sections. Just because you didn't get your check through the BN Check doesn't mean you can't get nominated. Similarly, getting a check from BN Check doesn't necessarily guarantee you a nomination either if issues arise in the process. Refer to this in cases you'd be posting stuff like the above-mentioned "BN Check/M4M"
- Unlike regular mod sections, accepted requests aren't posted but just list of the map links.
- All relevant rules apply
- First and foremost, I will only take these requests for songs I really like.
- Whether you're asking for GD or Collab you'd better be fairly capable mapper. I'm not using additional mapping time on mapsets that'll get buried somewhere, I want you to be able and wanting to try to push it forward. It'd also be preferable that you can show me your skills as a mapper in some way, be it your previous maps I could check or ready diffs (or mapset) of good quality in case of asking for a GD. You get the idea.
- Last but not least, regardless of your song choice or mapping skills if I don't have the time, I won't have the time. This section of the queue is to serve as one of the ways to also catch me regarding these things. Whether or not it's "open" or not is another thing and usually mainly dependent on this point. You're free to try your luck though as with the rest.
- To show that you've read the rules, write down your favorite proverb along with the mastermind behind it. If needed, source can also be nationality, tribe etc. or unknown if nothing else. The nature of the proverb tells people about yourself, so avoid copying what the guy above you used lol
A fool says what he knows and a wise man knows what he says.
- Yiddish proverb
Type of request:
Amount of difficulties: