forum

I am back (sorta)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
I know I am an older person on this game (four years, lol) but i was gone for about 15 months and - from what I heard - a lot of people were worried that I died :(

I am just letting people know that - at least for now - I am back at least on the forums for right now but won't be able to do anything osu (mapping, modding, ranking Hirari, etc) until i get a computer.

This is for all those who have been worrying about me. I did not mean to leave, things just happened that were out of my control. I do miss people and please be assured : when I come back I will reclaim my spot as the lick masta :P
Railey2
welcome back (:
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
thankies. idek what the different chats are anymore, but if people could link this in #ctb that would be very nice (if that is still a chat on the game) so people can help spread the word there if a few people like ZiRoX and - Magic Bomb - haven't already blew out that chat
Tornado
hellu ^^
Absolute Zero
welcome back DS96!
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
good to be back. just hope i can somewhat stay back now
JBHyperion
No lie, we seriously considered the possibility that you had died. Glad to see that wasn't the case!

Welcome back friend!
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
you know I kinda broke down when I heard from numerous people that they thought I was dead and they missed me. It made me feel so bad inside but I am at least glad that I have made a good enough impact on people to be missed. Kinda changed my outlook that - because I said one bad thing or had an argument - people wouldn't care if i just left.

If/when I can get into a skype call with all the good old gang, if i do turn off my mic/break down, that will probably be why.
Railey2
I can't believe anyone would actually think that someone died just because they disappeared online. There are just too many alternatives.
Riari

Railey2 wrote:

I can't believe anyone would actually think that someone died just because they disappeared online. There are just too many alternatives.
if you find another way to quit this game please do tell
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96

Riari wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

yes, please tell. no one can stay away from osu once ppy gets his game on your computer. if you read the fine print when you sign up, it says he owns your soul ;)
_handholding

Riari wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

EneT
Do you happen to be... one of the OG ctb players?
What a baller to have showed dedication towards a gamemode that showed little to no promise back then and even now.
BoberOfDarkness
Is that still DS or his son..?

Welcome back (:
Benita
omgomg <3 <3 <3 <3
o x
Wow haven't seen this name in a long time :) glad you are back!
Railey2

Riari wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

pick up a crippling heroin addiction, lose all sense of reality, live on the street, develop stress- and drugs-induced schizophrenia, be worshipped as a medium that hears the voices of the gods, move to nepal to become a monk, live in a temple with other monks, monks don't play osu!
_handholding
I hear the waiting list to become a monk in in the many temples of Nepal are all backed up for about 5 yrs with all the other heroin addicts
Railey2
surely you'd have an advantage when you're already being worshipped! Praise Kisses, our savior, who can hear the voices of the gods.
_handholding
I don't think a man that is being worshiped by other's would be seen as fit to be a monk
Railey2
buddha lived as a monk right? don't worry man, we got this
_handholding
When are we gonna be hitting up Nepal then?
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96

EneT wrote:

Do you happen to be... one of the OG ctb players?
What a baller to have showed dedication towards a gamemode that showed little to no promise back then and even now.
hey, there is promise in ctb, but yea, i am one of the epic OG players

BennyBananas wrote:

omgomg <3 <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

Is that still DS or his son..?

Welcome back (:
you think i could have a kid???? at least someone believes in me

Cawub wrote:

Wow haven't seen this name in a long time :) glad you are back!
you are hallucinating???? you have been up for 2 months due to osu and seeing things????