forum

Ami Tokito - Sentimental Generation (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zz-e
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16 December 2016 at 18:24:58

Artist: Ami Tokito
Title: Sentimental Generation (TV size)
Source: School Rumble 2
Tags: zz-e Dark Kuroha School Rumble opening TV size
BPM: 142
Filesize: 7957kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dark Kuroha's Hyper (4.51 stars, 363 notes)
  2. Insane (4.04 stars, 426 notes)
  3. Tim's Version (3.13 stars, 240 notes)
Download: Ami Tokito - Sentimental Generation (TV size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first map!

Hard by me done  
Insane by me done 
Hyper by Dark Kuroha done 

Edit:
The Tim's Version is finished!
The timing should be better now, thank to Dark Kuroha.
Hyper guest difficulty by Dark Kuroha added.
Added Tags.
Minor adjustments
Topic Starter
zz-e
I just played it with a friend (40k rank) and he said the patterns are pretty cool but the timing is off, so if someone can help me with that - much appreciated!
Dark Kuroha
BPM should be 142 / 71 (Choose one), and the offset (for me) is suitable for 600 8-)

Edit: Seems 600 is better, because i dont want to T R I G G E R other people's OCD disease xD
Dark Kuroha
Also.... The title should be Sentimental Generation (TV Size)
Topic Starter
zz-e

Dark Kuroha wrote:

Changed the title and added your difficulty. Will change offset sometime later.

Dark Kuroha's Hyper;
00:12:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I find this part rather confusing in terms of speed, but it might be just because I have trouble adjusting.
00:17:501 (1,2,3) - Please make the sliders either both overlapping or neither (my preference would be neither).
00:30:600 (6,7,1) - Adjust slider 7 one full block larger (5 horizontal, 3 vertical) like slider 6. That way they are more geometrical beautifully positioned. Optional: move slider 1 so that it touches slider 7.
00:42:219 (2) - Don't you think the second circle should be in either in line with (4,6) or spaced out correctly against (1) ?
01:21:832 (2) - The stream would be more fluent if the second circle is posiitioned slightly higher. (I like this streamy part btw)

Overall, I really liked your difficulty :)

Edit: Clarification
Second Edit: BPM note
Third Edit: BPM -> Offset
Dark Kuroha

zz-e wrote:

Dark Kuroha wrote:

Changed the title and added your difficulty. Will change offset sometime later.

Dark Kuroha's Hyper;
00:12:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I find this part rather confusing in terms of speed, but it might be just because I have trouble adjusting.
00:17:501 (1,2,3) - Please make the sliders either both overlapping or neither (my preference would be neither).
00:30:600 (6,7,1) - Adjust slider 7 one full block larger (5 horizontal, 3 vertical) like slider 6. That way they are more geometrical beautifully positioned. Optional: move slider 1 so that it touches slider 7.
00:42:219 (2) - Don't you think the second circle should be in either in line with (4,6) or spaced out correctly against (1) ?
01:21:832 (2) - The stream would be more fluent if the second circle is posiitioned slightly higher. (I like this streamy part btw)

Overall, I really liked your difficulty :)

Edit: Clarification
Second Edit: BPM note
Third Edit: BPM -> Offset

=============

Edit Log: 1.01

Well, listen to the beat carefully. In drums, it often called syncopation. Nothing wrongs (for me lol)

yeah i find this is disgusting (i kinda hate it too well) im planning to change it later

00:30:600 (6,7,1) - Adjust slider 7 one full block larger (5 horizontal, 3 vertical) like slider 6. That way they are more geometrical beautifully positioned.
i dont get it, i'd rather you send me the edited .osz to me...

Yeah, you can find something like this in this beatmap on the ending of Guest Diff Colab and i think its normal :/

Well take it higher then. I think random positioning is more harder, and we know asian ppl are CRAZY. they can almost play any beatmap w/ their pentab xD
Topic Starter
zz-e
I left the syncopation part the same (even though I don't hear it in the song) and the ugly slider. But I made some changes with the other points. The offset is changed for my beatmaps.

Dark Kuroha wrote:

00:30:600 (6,7,1) - Adjust slider 7 one full block larger (5 horizontal, 3 vertical) like slider 6. That way they are more geometrical beautifully positioned.
i dont get it, i'd rather you send me the edited .osz to me...
This is what I meant: https://gyazo.com/d58570b7bfd2e17c0df0be9762773a39. You can see it in the updated .osz too.

Dark Kuroha wrote:

Yeah, you can find something like this in this beatmap on the ending of Guest Diff Colab and i think its normal :/
Nah the spacing between 2 and 3 is too large. If you want to increase the spacing during the sequence, like the map you linked did, that's fine. But you're asking the player to make a small jump, than a very large, and than back to a normal jump.. I shifted the whole sequence 3-6 a bit to the right in the updated file. Now the second circle is in between circle 3 and 4, but the change in distance remains present. Take a look at it!

Dark Kuroha wrote:

Well take it higher then. I think random positioning is more harder, and we know asian ppl are CRAZY. they can almost play any beatmap w/ their pentab xD
Yeah asian people or not. Changed it.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.