forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Technopug
JeromeTT
I think you should work on your accuracy and play longer songs. Your rank and PP is fine if you are playing 4 - 4.5* songs
KupcaH
FC 4 star long maps
-Makishima S-
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/570953 99% acc fc and you are good for 4*+
Alpgh367
It doesn't really matter what rank you are if you can fc them with ~98%+ accuracy
Sandy Hoey

Alpgh367 wrote:

It doesn't really matter what rank you are if you can fc them with ~98%+ accuracy
But you'll never get to that point if you don't practice and keep trying to do them
Railey2
100k should be just fine. At that point your best FC's are already worth something close to 100pp, which is comfortably in the 4-5 stars range. Even 150k players can play easier 4star maps at this point. You're totally fine.
wwwtap
fuck fc 4 star rank 427K...
xenal
Please check the date of the last post before replying to avoid reviving dead threads pointlessly.
Garic152

wwwtap wrote:

Thought the same, 470k and i can even do up to 5 stars with almost fc... what am i doign wrong xD?
Naiad

Garic152 wrote:

wwwtap wrote:

Thought the same, 470k and i can even do up to 5 stars with almost fc... what am i doign wrong xD?

nice necropost
MrSparklepants

parallaxia wrote:

Garic152 wrote:

wwwtap wrote:

nice necropost

I too enjoy telling people nice necropost when there is no reason to, mmhh yes enjoyment and thrill
Naiad

MrSparklepants wrote:

parallaxia wrote:

Garic152 wrote:

wwwtap wrote:

nice necropost

I too enjoy telling people nice necropost when there is no reason to, mmhh yes enjoyment and thrill

theres reason too so they hopefully stop. nice passive aggressive post brother.
MrSparklepants

parallaxia wrote:

MrSparklepants wrote:

parallaxia wrote:

Garic152 wrote:

wwwtap wrote:

nice necropost

theres reason too so they hopefully stop. nice passive aggressive post brother.

I too respond for no reason to a person who is passive aggressive, I too enjoy the thrill and self righteous feeling, mmhhh