i was gonna self pop anyway also i dont see a convincing reason to pop lol
and @hi-mei forget this thread exist pls :) bye-mei
Tae

hi-mei wrote:

see lily, this is what happens when you try to deny us a dance cover
learn your lesson x
ok i will not shitpost
Firetruck
ok but why did u pop that bubble i just dont see a legit reason for a bubble pop
_DT3

Xexxar wrote:

Kiai placement here also makes no sense: 01:04:201 - , in addition to this, please stick to consistent rhythms between 01:03:739 (1) - and 02:17:585 (1) - (i'd call this kiai placement warrant for a bubble pop actually so I will be popping this until this is fixed. this is by no means a veto of the map however.)
This ^

This is pretty much what I pointed out but there still might be room for discussion
Topic Starter
Lilyanna
they are a collab its mapped by two different people ! it would be boring to map 3min drain song with same pattern , i believe variation is good as long it make sense and here it does in my opnion also the kiai is not a big problem it can be fixed no reason to pop for that its just when he placed green line for sv it got saperate! jeesus!! there nothing to discuss really if you dont understand the mappers idea or the map than thats the modder's problem, we cant explain you the map you should understand it by yourself! peace
Monstrata
@Xexxar, can you at least specify which diff your mod is referring to? It looks like you're making general statements about the map but it's only the top diff.

Translation: On Irrkiss' Insane, Kiai is toggled off on 01:03:739 - for an "unwarranted reason" whereas later on in the same song, 02:17:585 - there is no kiai toggle here, which makes the kiai placement earlier inconsistent. This is the reason for the bubble pop. The reason this might be an issue is because the kiai fountain appears on 01:04:201 - which is in the middle of a slider, and doesn't map to anything.

I have exams for another 3 days but after that I can help with the set, if it's not already resolved/qualified.
P A N
well since the bubble is already popped so can I bring up my mod which got passed because of BN mod? because I think it still makes some sense.

P A N wrote:

[Kiss]
  1. 00:55:201 - no 1/8 here like you did on 00:57:047 (4) ? the inconsistent makes there lacks of something tbh.
  2. 00:20:355 (3) - ahhh if replace with circle and add 1/4 slider on 00:20:585 would be nice because the vocal on 00:20:355 is kinda stop almost instantly while 00:20:585 is an extended vocal. it might sound a bit weird on 00:20:701 but you could silencer the tail.
  3. 00:37:431 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - It's so beauuuutiful yes but it might abuse the drain if player miss there if that's the only reason for spam NC here :( it's like the only place in the map you spam NC this much.
  4. 00:56:355 (2) - off the screen, move up a bit.
  5. 00:58:662 - no 4 sliders of 1/8 here? o.o if you try it, it really makes 00:59:585 (1) very peak as a downbeat. same for 02:12:508
  6. 02:10:893 - you didn't use 1/8 here to be consistent with the first part, tbh I don't want you to make consistentcy but 1/8 sounds and play better. also here 02:09:047 too.
  7. 02:14:585 - you could end spinner here at the beginning of vocal and make very slow slider on 02:14:816 to introduce the kiai too, I think it's fit with your style on this map o.o
    03:23:124 (1) - no clap here? :o lacking something since you always use clap.
strike = you already fixed, gl
Irreversible

Xexxar wrote:

I would say that adding clickable beat on 01:16:662 - makes sense on the top diff, the gap feels quite awkward as is. Let me just add an object on every drum i INTENTIONALLY skipped. Jokes aside, I followed the vocals. It seems rather interesting to me that you've only mentioned this instance, but not other ones..

The fact that you dont prioritize that vocal on the second chorus also concerns me. 02:30:047 (1,2) - is clearly not vocal focused but you overly focus vocals on the first chorus. See to fixing this.

Kiai placement here also makes no sense: 01:04:201 - , in addition to this, please stick to consistent rhythms between 01:03:739 (1) - and 02:17:585 (1) - (i'd call this kiai placement warrant for a bubble pop actually so I will be popping this until this is fixed. this is by no means a veto of the map however.) Well, it makes sense it's just not consistent. I guess we go with removing it however. <- Lilyanna, could you do this for me?

Adding a spinner that ends on 02:59:585 - and starts on 02:57:739 - might also be a nice way to start up the map again. For me it doesn't seem like a too cool addition, I'll let Kisses decide however.
This bubble pop was extremely unnecessary, a simple note to the mapper would have definitely been enough - and your issues with the map don't seem that warranting either.
Voli
tfw lilyanna tries to map sth other than justin and immediately this happens
Firetruck

Voli wrote:

Topic Starter
Lilyanna

Voli wrote:

you see why i map JUSTIN BIEBER so no one bother looking at it xD haha

edit: fixed kiai
and fixed the 0.00 sv idk how that happen its 0.10 now
I Must Decrease
I literally popped because of this rule: "If a bubbled map contains unrankable issues, its bubble must be popped. To ensure a map has no other unrankable issues, it’s best for another nominator to examine the map once again."

I understand this is not a 100% unrankable situation with that kiai, but it WOULD have been DQ'd for it, so I popped it.

I am NOT vetoing this map. Please refrain from jumping down my throat in anger.
Metaku
Hmm why indeed would someone pop a map for an unrankable issue....
AllieBork
IrrKiss' Insane
02:30:047 (1,2) - Why start the second slider at this time? Why? It's on a hi-hat you can barely hear.
The clear vocals are on the blue tick right after it. Why not start the slider on that?
02:31:893 (1,2) - Why would
02:37:431 (1,2) - you do
02:39:278 (1,2) - this

I don't mean to be rude. I really like the rest. It's just this bit. I genuinely don't understand and it annoys me.
Topic Starter
Lilyanna
seriously stop modding the map u ruining it :) thank you.
AllieBork

Lilyanna wrote:

How exactly is that ruining it?
Topic Starter
Lilyanna

AllieBork wrote:

Lilyanna wrote:

How exactly is that ruining it?
you guys dont understand what the mapper want and keep suggesting things on how you would want it to be also a mod that has " why would you do this" is just not very helpful if u undertand the map u would have known why people should accept that that what the mapper want and trying to change it bit by bit with small mod will ruin the mapper's idea in first place. i appreciate the help but its been going non stop and i went through this experience before it will just change the map into something that the mapper didnt want , but i see that they keep denying few suggestions so its kinda useless to keep doing this ;_;
hi-mei
its not our fault that this map is getting modded

thats the nature of speedmapping
and incompetent bns like bakari

also, please learn the Code of conduct.
the mapper should respond on mod whenever they appear in his map, if its going to rank.
Xinnoh

hi-mei wrote:

and incompetent bn's like bakari

hi-mei wrote:

AllieBork

Lilyanna wrote:

you guys dont understand what the mapper want and keep suggesting things on how you would want it to be also a mod that has " why would you do this" is just not very helpful if u undertand the map u would have known why people should accept that that what the mapper want and trying to change it bit by bit with small mod will ruin the mapper's idea in first place. i appreciate the help but its been going non stop and i went through this experience before it will just change the map into something that the mapper didnt want , but i see that they keep denying few suggestions so its kinda useless to keep doing this ;_;
Look, I can understand wanting to stay true to your vision, as it were. There's a reason I asked "why", it's not just to be mean, I specifically mentioned that.
Of course, it still came across as rude, that's fine, I can understand.

I asked "Why" because I'm asking for an explanation why you did this.

So can you please try to justify this pattern? There's nothing wrong with my criticism of it, and you've only made a very broad argument.
If you don't want to change it, at the very least explain why you made that way.
Topic Starter
Lilyanna
Sure waiting for the mappers to respond
Hi mei stop being in every page of my thread its annoying thank you.
hi-mei

Lilyanna wrote:

Sure waiting for the mappers to respond
Hi mei stop being in every page of my thread its annoying thank you.
sry
never meant to harass you
<3
_handholding

AllieBork wrote:

IrrKiss' Insane
02:30:047 (1,2) - Why start the second slider at this time? Why? It's on a hi-hat you can barely hear.
The clear vocals are on the blue tick right after it. Why not start the slider on that?
02:31:893 (1,2) - Why would because
02:37:431 (1,2) - you do I
02:39:278 (1,2) - this felt like it

I don't mean to be rude. I really like the rest. It's just this bit. I genuinely don't understand and it annoys me.
tbh it felt intuitive but I may change it later depending on how other ppl think/if I get bored and come up with something better
P A N

Kisses wrote:

AllieBork wrote:

IrrKiss' Insane
02:31:893 (1,2) - Why would because
02:37:431 (1,2) - you do I
02:39:278 (1,2) - this felt like it

tbh it felt intuitive but I may change it later depending on how other ppl think/if I get bored and come up with something better
well am I considered worth enough to make it +1? but it would be better if AllieBork suggest a new pattern too.
for me:

vocal end on red tick start on blue tick and clap on white tick and it's still 2 slider and same pattern so it doesn't ruin your style even one bit. well still up to you.
and I don't want to bring up my mod again anymore.
Firetruck

hi-mei wrote:

its not our fault that this map is getting modded

thats the nature of speedmapping
and incompetent bns like bakari

the mapper should respond on mod whenever they appear in his map, if its going to rank.
speedmapping?? dude what the
Monstrata
Irrkiss' Insane

00:29:585 (2) - The repeat on this slider is a bit hard to see. Move it to the right a bit more? It's a bit off-parallel if you compare it to 00:28:201 (1,1) - . Maybe just like copy/paste 00:28:201 (1,1) - and Ctrl+H it instead? Would make the pattern look more even.
00:37:893 (5) - Can't hear any justification for the 1/6 here xP. Why not just use 1/4 snaps like 00:38:355 (2,3) - ? It makes more sense imo.
00:57:047 (4) - Technically, this is 1/12, but your simplification to 1/8 is fine too.
01:15:278 (1,2) - Not stacking would be nice to emphasize the drum, and how the 1/4 sound here is different from the streams before it.
01:43:893 (1,2,3) - The circle is quite oddly placed here. You could center it between the two sliders a bit better.
02:12:854 (4,1,2,3) - Stream spacing here looks a bit misplaced... especially circle 2. Check if this is intentional, because it doesn't look like it is xP.
02:25:431 (1,1) - These two slider's curves are noticeably different. You could probably curve the first slider more so the visuals are more consistent.
03:11:355 (1,2,3) - In my experience with alternator style maps, when you're doing 1/4 movements, try not to use perfectly horizontal movement because it really forces players to stop all movement on one axis (Y axis) while continuing to move on the X axis. Having a slight tilt angle allows for better flow and easier transitioning. The 1/4 movement is really fast and it takes a lot more skill to be able to stop yourself from drifting downward, so rather than forcing ppl to stop drifting, making the pattern account for ppl's tendency to drift would make it more playable.

Insane

00:54:047 (1,2,3,4) - This section is building up into the kiai. I think it's better to begin with smaller jumps here. 3>4 just felt a bit too big too early.
01:10:201 (6,1) - This blanket could be better imo.
02:12:971 (4) - This felt rather undermapped compared to the first kiai. I liked how you used a stream on the first kiai. Fits the increased density in the song a bit better than a 1/2 slider.
03:29:124 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Ah, so this was the stream you were asking me about. Imo, I think bending 03:29:585 (1,2,3,4,1) - this part of the stream downward would lead into the star pattern better.

Nekomata's Hard

01:30:970 - 01:38:355 - This part, you use a lot of 5-note streams for the vocals. Imo, this is kinda imbalanced because it makes this section much denser than the kiai and other sections. I would consider using 1/4 repeats for some of the streams instead. 01:35:585 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - For example, you have two 5 note streams occurring right after another which imo is a difficulty spike for a Hard.

That's my only complaint though. Good diff.

[]

Lower diff's are good. Call me back after this has been replied to. I guess you could also poke Bakari to rebubble after everyone's replied, so I can qualify~ I can rebubble too though, just let me know.
Nekomata

Monstrata wrote:

Nekomata's Hard

01:30:970 - 01:38:355 - This part, you use a lot of 5-note streams for the vocals. Imo, this is kinda imbalanced because it makes this section much denser than the kiai and other sections. I would consider using 1/4 repeats for some of the streams instead. 01:35:585 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - For example, you have two 5 note streams occurring right after another which imo is a difficulty spike for a Hard.

That's my only complaint though. Good diff.
Good point, but:

I tried using some repeats or some variations of triple into repeat, but it really seems to make the map feel weak.. I would prefer not to make any changes here unless it's recommended on an objective level.

Since the streams appear where they are expected and are consistently used, I think changing it into repeat 1/4 may throw off the player's rhythm during this section.

A diff spike to me is more like the spaced 5-streams at the end of each kiai.
riffy
I'll rebubble it once everything is good to go from the mappers' points of view. It'll probably need some time to cool down, though, let's say a day or two after applying all the mods.
ZekeyHache
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama~♪
Topic Starter
Lilyanna

Monstrata wrote:

Insane

00:54:047 (1,2,3,4) - This section is building up into the kiai. I think it's better to begin with smaller jumps here. 3>4 just felt a bit too big too early. fixed
01:10:201 (6,1) - This blanket could be better imo. fixed
02:12:971 (4) - This felt rather undermapped compared to the first kiai. I liked how you used a stream on the first kiai. Fits the increased density in the song a bit better than a 1/2 slider. i understand its different but i wanted to variate and i think they both work both patterns also since this is not the highest difficulty it should be okay i guess im fine with it since they both make sense cuz this 02:12:971 (4,1,2,3) - can follow vocals
03:29:124 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Ah, so this was the stream you were asking me about. Imo, I think bending 03:29:585 (1,2,3,4,1) - this part of the stream downward would lead into the star pattern better. yess fixeddd

Lower diff's are good. Call me back after this has been replied to. I guess you could also poke Bakari to rebubble after everyone's replied, so I can qualify~ I can rebubble too though, just let me know.
omg thank you !!! >w</
Irreversible

Monstrata wrote:

Irrkiss' Insane

00:29:585 (2) - The repeat on this slider is a bit hard to see. Move it to the right a bit more? It's a bit off-parallel if you compare it to 00:28:201 (1,1) - . Maybe just like copy/paste 00:28:201 (1,1) - and Ctrl+H it instead? Would make the pattern look more even. Yeah, good point
00:37:893 (5) - Can't hear any justification for the 1/6 here xP. Why not just use 1/4 snaps like 00:38:355 (2,3) - ? It makes more sense imo. I do see where you're coming from, but I wholeheartedly think that this 1/6 is justified. The sound just kind of wobbles around there XD. I hope you don't mind me leaving it, I have tried your suggestion and it didn't really release the sounds potential.

00:57:047 (4) - Technically, this is 1/12, but your simplification to 1/8 is fine too. Since players don't need to click something, can as well make it correct. Thanks
01:15:278 (1,2) - Not stacking would be nice to emphasize the drum, and how the 1/4 sound here is different from the streams before it. Mhm, I understand, but I feel like the movement would get way too odd to play. So having emphasized hitsounds here will be sufficient from my point of view.
01:43:893 (1,2,3) - The circle is quite oddly placed here. You could center it between the two sliders a bit better. Yeah. Just seen this is Kisses' part, but I'm sure he has nothing against it.
02:12:854 (4,1,2,3) - Stream spacing here looks a bit misplaced... especially circle 2. Check if this is intentional, because it doesn't look like it is xP. Kisses
02:25:431 (1,1) - These two slider's curves are noticeably different. You could probably curve the first slider more so the visuals are more consistent. Kisses
03:11:355 (1,2,3) - In my experience with alternator style maps, when you're doing 1/4 movements, try not to use perfectly horizontal movement because it really forces players to stop all movement on one axis (Y axis) while continuing to move on the X axis. Having a slight tilt angle allows for better flow and easier transitioning. The 1/4 movement is really fast and it takes a lot more skill to be able to stop yourself from drifting downward, so rather than forcing ppl to stop drifting, making the pattern account for ppl's tendency to drift would make it more playable. Fixed!
Thanks monstrata! I have also adjusted 03:00:970 (1) - because it looked and played so weird, welp

Irrkiss' Insane
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 60624
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 17124,90970,104585,105277,116816,132047,164816,179585
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 3.199999

[Metadata]
Title:TT
TitleUnicode:TT
Artist:TWICE
ArtistUnicode:트와이스
Creator:Lilyanna
Version:Irrkiss' Insane
Source:
Tags:JYP Entertainment TWICEcoaster : LANE 1 나연 정연 모모 사나 지효 미나 다현 채영 쯔위 Nayeon Jeongyeon Momo Sana Jihyo Mina Dahyun Chaeyoung Tzuyu K-Pop Kpop Nekomata Firetruck Kisses Irreversible wasinkingspeedq
BeatmapID:1213057
BeatmapSetID:543062

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.3
CircleSize:4.1
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:8.9
SliderMultiplier:1.76
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-26222,"twice tt.mp4"
0,0,"fghbgfhf.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
17124,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
17816,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
18047,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22662,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
23585,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,60,0,0
24047,-50,4,2,2,60,0,0
24162,-50,4,2,2,5,0,0
24508,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
25431,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,60,0,0
29124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
30739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
31431,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
31893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
37431,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,60,0,0
39278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
45739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
46431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
46662,-117.647058823529,4,2,4,40,0,0
47008,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,60,0,0
48451,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,5,0,0
48508,-135.135135135135,4,2,2,60,0,0
52085,-135.135135135135,4,2,2,5,0,0
52201,-135.135135135135,4,2,2,60,0,0
54047,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,50,0,0
58085,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,50,0,0
58662,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,60,0,0
59124,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,70,0,0
59585,-990.089197224975,4,2,2,80,0,0
60739,-66.6666666666667,4,2,2,80,0,0
61374,-66.6666666666667,4,2,2,5,0,0
61431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
63739,-400,4,2,2,60,0,1
64201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
75278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75478,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
75624,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,0
76201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
81451,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
81508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
82374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
82431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
89124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
89585,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
90047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90624,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
90970,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
91893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
96220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
96278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
97431,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,70,0,0
98355,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
99278,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
104585,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
105278,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,70,0,0
105739,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106028,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106085,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106431,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106547,-100,4,2,2,26,0,0
106662,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
112201,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,70,0,0
112662,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
113124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
119124,-90.9090909090909,4,2,2,70,0,0
119585,-83.3333333333333,4,2,2,70,0,0
120047,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,70,0,0
120508,-133.333333333333,4,2,6,50,0,0
120624,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,70,0,0
121201,-166.666666666667,4,2,2,70,0,0
121893,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,70,0,0
122239,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,5,0,0
122355,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
124201,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,70,0,0
124893,-166.666666666667,4,2,2,70,0,0
125585,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,70,0,0
125931,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,5,0,0
126047,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
127893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
131931,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,50,0,0
132508,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,60,0,0
132970,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,70,0,0
133431,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,80,0,0
133547,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,30,0,0
134816,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,80,0,0
135278,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
137124,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,80,0,1
137585,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
137816,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,80,0,1
138047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
144047,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,80,0,1
144508,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,80,0,1
144970,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,80,0,1
145431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
145893,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,80,0,1
146355,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
149124,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
149585,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,80,0,0
150047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
150278,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150739,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
151893,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152066,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
152124,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152585,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
153739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
154662,-200,4,2,2,80,0,1
155124,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
157605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
157662,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
158124,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
158816,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159451,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
159508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159970,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
160662,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
162970,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
163431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
163893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
164354,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
164816,-100,4,2,2,20,0,0
179585,-66.6666666666667,4,2,2,80,0,0
181374,-86.2068965517241,4,2,2,5,0,0
181431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
183681,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
183739,-200,4,2,2,85,0,1
184201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
184374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
184431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
195278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
196201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
196374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
196431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
198220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
198278,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
203758,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
203816,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
205605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
205662,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
207278,-142.857142857143,4,2,2,85,0,1
207739,-83.3333333333333,4,2,2,85,0,1
208201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
208662,-166.666666666667,4,2,2,85,0,1
209124,-100,4,2,2,55,0,1
209585,-100,4,2,2,65,0,1
210047,-100,4,2,2,75,0,1
210508,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
210970,-100,4,1,88,85,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,100,104
Combo2 : 192,82,216
Combo3 : 243,236,86
Combo4 : 2,151,240
Combo5 : 107,177,103

[HitObjects]
256,192,13431,12,0,16201,0:0:0:0:
88,336,17124,6,0,P|80:300|76:272,1,66,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,56,18047,6,0,L|257:59,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,97,18278,2,0,L|340:100,1,44
431,40,18508,2,0,P|459:92|451:128,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,240,18855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,240,18970,6,0,L|364:234,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,248,19316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,264,19431,2,0,L|256:269,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,188,19893,6,0,P|48:168|51:139,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,47,20124,2,0,P|125:27|148:9,1,44,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,65,20355,2,0,L|187:70,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,260,20816,6,0,L|383:173,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,276,21162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,296,21278,2,0,L|402:208,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,324,21739,21,2,0:0:0:0:
172,337,21854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,345,21969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,346,22085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,340,22201,2,0,P|47:290|56:260,1,66,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,268,22431,2,0,P|77:220|70:188,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,84,22662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
83,81,22777,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,78,22892,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,75,23008,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,72,23123,1,10,0:0:0:0:
376,192,23355,5,2,0:0:0:0:
212,332,23585,2,0,P|196:288|192:236,1,99.0000037765504,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,24047,6,0,P|372:241|355:287,1,88,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,60,24508,6,0,P|88:52|116:48,1,66,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,25431,6,0,L|370:262,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,216,25778,2,0,L|390:286,2,66.0000025177003,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,26355,6,0,L|261:338,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,292,26701,2,0,L|241:362,2,66.0000025177003,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,27278,6,0,P|99:176|56:180,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,240,27624,2,0,P|41:256|84:252,1,66.0000025177003,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,28085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,28201,6,0,L|380:156,3,33.0000012588501,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,240,28662,2,0,L|464:204,3,33.0000012588501,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,220,29124,22,0,L|345:162,3,44,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,272,29585,2,0,L|494:214,3,44,8|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,340,30047,5,2,0:0:0:0:
257,350,30162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,356,30277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,356,30393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,351,30508,2,0,L|120:304,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,192,30739,6,0,L|51:155,3,22,0|0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,102,30970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
35,102,31085,2,0,P|83:102|118:136,1,88,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,126,31431,6,0,L|200:118,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,120,31662,2,0,L|401:114,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,300,31893,6,0,P|404:328|344:332,1,88,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,32239,2,0,P|300:252|360:248,1,88,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,372,32585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,264,32816,21,2,0:0:0:0:
80,140,33047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,33278,5,8,0:0:0:0:
284,156,33509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,315,33739,6,0,P|96:338|68:264,1,176,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,176,34431,2,0,L|67:264,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,68,34893,5,2,0:0:0:0:
172,136,35124,2,0,P|216:152|264:144,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,50,35585,22,0,P|449:50|468:88,1,88,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,210,35931,2,0,B|407:234|407:234|399:130,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,344,36508,6,0,P|256:356|212:336,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,36970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,192,37201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,52,37431,5,6,0:0:0:0:
176,56,37547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,52,37662,1,0,0:2:0:0:
276,64,37778,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,60,37893,2,0,L|336:24,3,22.0000008392334,0|0|0|6,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,136,38239,5,0,0:0:0:0:
420,164,38355,2,0,P|438:171|468:172,1,33.0000012588501
288,236,38585,2,0,P|269:243|240:244,1,33.0000012588501,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,344,38816,21,8,0:0:0:0:
64,192,39278,38,0,L|72:96,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,336,39739,2,0,L|148:240,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,40201,2,0,P|348:64|396:104,1,132
436,192,40662,2,0,L|432:248,3,44,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,256,41124,22,0,L|348:264,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,344,41585,2,0,L|256:352,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,224,42047,2,0,P|40:168|107:108,1,132
88,120,42508,5,4,0:0:0:0:
440,188,42970,5,2,0:0:0:0:
424,64,43201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,207,43431,5,8,0:0:0:0:
421,44,43662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,192,43893,22,0,P|280:200|264:192,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,264,44124,2,0,P|255:217|258:199,1,44
194,236,44355,2,0,P|231:199|249:196,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,147,44585,2,0,P|241:171|249:187,1,44
290,201,44816,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,227,44931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,202,45047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
235,163,45162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,151,45277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
302,205,45392,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,240,45508,1,4,0:0:0:0:
210,208,45623,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,153,45739,1,0,1:0:0:0:
226,153,45855,2,0,P|232:104|196:52,1,88,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,117,46201,5,8,3:0:0:0:
444,92,46431,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,356,46662,21,4,0:0:0:0:
184,296,47008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,110,47355,5,4,0:0:0:0:
382,202,47585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,202,47816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,77,48047,6,0,B|173:137|173:137|112:110,1,130.900002496719,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,128,48508,6,0,B|179:154|179:154|208:94,1,130.240003179688,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,49201,21,0,0:0:0:0:
372,292,49431,2,0,P|340:308|304:308,1,65.1200015898438,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,292,49893,2,0,P|172:276|208:276,1,65.1200015898438,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,50355,6,0,L|419:94,2,97.6800023847657,4|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,292,51278,2,0,P|340:308|304:308,1,65.1200015898438
104,192,51739,2,0,L|92:94,1,97.6800023847657,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,94,52201,6,0,B|164:120|24:152|108:192,1,130.240003179688,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,336,52893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,336,53124,5,4,0:0:0:0:
188,356,53355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,320,53585,1,4,0:0:0:0:
452,136,53816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,54047,22,0,L|248:124,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,56,54508,2,0,L|168:140,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,72,54970,2,0,L|88:156,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,162,55316,1,4,0:0:0:0:
8,162,55431,2,0,L|16:88,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,305,55893,6,0,P|133:316|169:311,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,384,56355,2,0,P|264:362|286:333,1,74.8000014266968,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,193,56816,1,2,0:0:0:0:
450,283,57047,2,0,L|430:280,6,12.4666669044495,4|0|4|0|2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,312,57508,1,4,0:0:0:0:
208,312,57624,1,4,0:0:0:0:
208,312,57739,6,0,L|204:264,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,192,57970,2,0,L|72:229,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,284,58201,6,0,L|228:236,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,164,58432,2,0,L|96:201,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,320,58662,22,0,P|40:320|56:312,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,274,58893,2,0,P|229:248|235:231,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,100,59124,2,0,P|312:63|304:47,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,168,59355,2,0,P|152:186|155:204,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,306,59585,54,0,L|447:303,1,44.4404415563648,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,303,60970,6,0,P|340:356|216:360,1,231.000008811951,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,303,61431,1,4,3:0:0:0:
260,156,61662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,156,61778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,156,61893,2,0,P|280:201|277:249,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,308,62355,2,0,P|64:264|84:225,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,44,62816,5,8,0:0:0:0:
48,51,62931,2,0,L|135:44,1,88
168,60,63278,2,0,L|256:54,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,304,63739,22,0,P|414:335|392:344,1,66,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,304,64662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,324,64778,2,0,L|92:332,1,88
28,260,65124,6,0,P|16:212|20:168,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,52,65585,2,0,P|152:100|148:144,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,331,66047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,331,66508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,348,66624,2,0,L|240:345,1,88
296,296,66970,6,0,P|348:296|400:336,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,237,67431,2,0,P|117:200|52:192,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,292,67893,5,0,0:0:0:0:
244,228,68124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,190,68355,21,8,0:0:0:0:
263,126,68585,2,0,L|440:56,1,176
464,344,69278,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,312,69508,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,312,69624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,312,69739,6,0,P|160:332|112:328,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,192,70201,2,0,P|92:172|140:176,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,48,70662,2,0,P|328:72|424:80,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,76,71124,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71355,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71585,2,0,L|268:292,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,72047,2,0,L|76:52,1,132,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,48,72508,6,0,P|140:24|164:32,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,244,72970,2,0,P|51:268|27:260,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,98,73431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,336,73893,22,0,P|372:360|348:352,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,140,74355,2,0,P|461:116|485:124,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,286,74816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
381,286,74931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,286,75047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,286,75162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,286,75278,5,0,1:0:0:0:
381,286,75393,2,0,L|280:280,1,88,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,338,75739,2,0,L|124:344,1,88,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
40,210,76201,5,2,0:0:0:0:
471,173,76547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,44,76893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,108,77124,2,0,P|144:160|148:204,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,193,77585,2,0,P|366:149|352:108,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,173,78047,5,2,0:0:0:0:
471,210,78393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,340,78739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,276,78970,2,0,P|144:224|148:180,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,190,79431,2,0,P|366:234|352:276,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,340,79778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,340,79893,21,2,0:0:0:0:
149,174,80124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,24,80355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
454,93,80585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
442,287,80816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,286,81278,6,0,P|49:248|49:205,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,340,81739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
442,97,82201,6,0,P|462:135|462:178,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,44,82662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,340,83124,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,340,83355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,240,83585,5,2,0:0:0:0:
464,144,83931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,312,84278,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,156,84508,2,0,P|156:128|152:68,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,71,84970,2,0,P|359:114|344:156,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,240,85431,21,2,0:0:0:0:
48,144,85777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,312,86124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,156,86354,2,0,P|356:128|360:68,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,71,86816,2,0,P|152:114|168:156,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,287,87278,5,2,0:0:0:0:
363,174,87509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,93,87739,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,340,87970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
241,24,88201,5,0,0:0:0:0:
271,360,88662,2,0,P|300:368|412:364,1,132,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,312,89124,6,0,L|448:264,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,168,89355,2,0,L|352:211,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,360,89585,22,0,L|263:312,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,216,89816,2,0,L|167:259,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,352,90047,5,4,0:0:0:0:
52,352,90162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
52,352,90278,1,4,0:0:0:0:
52,352,90393,1,4,0:0:0:0:
52,352,90508,6,0,L|44:304,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,103,90970,22,0,L|322:96,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,243,91893,6,0,B|155:238,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,285,92124,2,0,B|210:290,1,44
164,358,92355,1,2,0:0:0:0:
346,304,92585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,331,92701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,358,92816,6,0,B|386:256,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,59,93278,2,0,P|462:101|462:146,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,148,93739,6,0,L|325:155,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,62,93970,2,0,L|276:69,1,44
356,24,94201,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,237,94431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,0,94662,6,0,P|132:33|132:89,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,303,95124,2,0,P|370:270|370:214,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,160,95585,21,2,0:0:0:0:
172,197,95701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,236,95816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,272,95931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,296,96047,2,0,L|130:362,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,375,96278,2,0,L|106:329,1,44
44,206,96508,5,2,0:0:0:0:
87,200,96624,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,195,96739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,189,96855,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,182,96970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,347,97201,1,2,0:0:0:0:
435,199,97431,6,0,L|431:226,4,16.5000006294251,4|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,106,97778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,129,97893,2,0,L|337:155,4,16.5000006294251,4|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,343,98355,22,0,P|146:317|157:280,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,134,99278,6,0,L|103:149,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,74,99624,2,0,P|274:111|273:156,2,88
250,249,100201,6,0,L|346:237,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,134,100547,2,0,P|360:171|354:215,2,88
458,253,101124,6,0,L|448:344,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,295,101470,2,0,P|255:256|255:213,2,88
425,156,102047,6,0,L|328:144,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,132,102393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,116,102508,2,0,L|214:127,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,202,102970,21,2,0:0:0:0:
96,23,103201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,24,103316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,40,103431,2,0,B|25:83|25:83|36:127,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,276,103893,6,0,L|280:264,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,278,104239,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,292,104354,2,0,L|394:303,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,203,104816,5,0,1:0:0:0:
496,203,104931,2,0,L|506:108,1,88,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,45,105278,6,0,P|426:52|390:58,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,152,105508,2,0,P|288:145|257:135,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,46,105739,22,0,L|105:162,1,110,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,155,106085,2,0,P|47:148|-7:175,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,168,106431,2,0,P|6:197|6:217,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,121,106662,6,0,P|136:176|141:245,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,194,107124,2,0,L|248:197,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,130,107355,2,0,L|337:122,1,44
449,291,107585,6,0,L|459:203,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,175,107931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
495,145,108047,2,0,P|494:116|486:85,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,27,108278,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,78,108508,6,0,L|329:69,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,186,108970,2,0,L|92:194,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,248,109431,22,0,L|398:158,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,48,109778,2,0,L|374:155,1,88
454,3,110124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,69,110355,6,0,P|216:61|171:37,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,179,110701,2,0,P|343:171|388:147,1,88
260,271,111047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,363,111278,5,2,0:0:0:0:
98,353,111393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,370,111508,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,351,111624,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,360,111739,5,10,0:0:0:0:
146,206,111970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
405,262,112201,1,4,0:0:0:0:
268,84,112662,6,0,L|259:117,1,33
290,25,113124,6,0,L|299:117,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,144,113470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,177,113585,1,8,0:0:0:0:
389,13,113816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
443,191,114047,6,0,P|447:238|429:281,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,227,114508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,224,114624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,222,114739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,288,114970,6,0,P|119:246|123:203,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,165,115316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,128,115431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
79,142,115547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,188,115662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,80,115893,6,0,L|340:70,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,221,116355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,221,116470,2,0,B|445:188|445:188|452:162|452:162|444:124,1,88
194,129,116816,22,0,P|230:153|274:153,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,50,117162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,50,117278,2,0,P|126:70|105:108,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,279,117739,6,0,P|152:235|130:198,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,63,118201,2,0,P|27:90|22:124,1,66,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,122,118431,2,0,L|28:176,1,44
194,139,118662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
239,129,118777,1,2,0:0:0:0:
281,146,118892,1,2,0:0:0:0:
326,127,119008,1,2,0:0:0:0:
369,136,119123,5,10,0:0:0:0:
324,239,119355,1,4,0:0:0:0:
278,41,119585,22,0,L|275:15,3,26.399999194336,4|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,82,119931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,120047,2,0,L|470:130,3,28.599998690796,4|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,278,120508,38,0,B|363:234|363:234|347:184|347:184|353:134,1,132.000005035401,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,254,121201,6,0,L|214:358,1,105.599996777344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,317,121893,54,0,L|320:306,1,112.200002140045,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,235,122355,6,0,L|184:225,1,105.6,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,57,123278,5,4,0:0:0:0:
255,153,123508,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,27,123739,1,4,0:0:0:0:
275,189,123970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,127,124201,38,0,P|102:111|171:113,1,132.000005035401,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,17,124893,6,0,P|314:29|252:32,1,105.599996777344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,180,125585,54,0,L|448:61,1,112.200002140045,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,254,126047,6,0,L|377:325,1,70.4,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,291,126739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,235,126970,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,117,127201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,316,127431,5,4,0:0:0:0:
347,179,127662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,226,127893,6,0,P|71:212|15:210,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,59,128355,2,0,P|210:83|239:116,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,316,128816,2,0,P|241:301|285:298,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,245,129162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
359,245,129278,2,0,P|399:259|455:261,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,194,129624,1,4,0:0:0:0:
493,194,129739,5,2,0:0:0:0:
397,59,129970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,173,130201,21,2,0:0:0:0:
375,31,130431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,204,130662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
258,13,130893,1,4,0:0:0:0:
258,13,131008,1,4,0:0:0:0:
258,13,131124,2,0,P|301:1|352:4,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,79,131585,6,0,L|163:133,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,185,131816,2,0,L|286:244,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,339,132047,2,0,P|165:345|191:346,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,330,132278,2,0,P|389:323|404:313,1,37.4000007133484,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,127,132508,5,2,0:0:0:0:
358,109,132624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,94,132739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,94,132854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,117,132970,21,2,0:0:0:0:
264,87,133085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,44,133201,1,2,0:0:0:0:
225,19,133316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,6,133431,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133547,12,4,134816,0:0:0:0:
163,280,135278,6,0,L|263:272,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,354,135624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,304,135739,2,0,B|423:261|423:261|416:212,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,59,136201,6,0,L|282:155,1,88
157,235,136662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,147,136778,2,0,L|157:240,1,88
77,78,137124,6,0,P|117:54|171:55,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,123,137585,6,0,L|222:115,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,329,137816,54,0,P|182:327|221:303,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,203,138278,5,2,0:0:0:0:
349,217,138393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,236,138508,2,0,L|372:337,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,369,138855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,358,138970,6,0,L|473:254,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,102,139431,2,0,P|290:98|249:114,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,241,139893,6,0,L|159:231,1,132
218,145,140355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,145,140470,2,0,P|184:124|129:121,1,88
248,242,140816,6,0,L|234:336,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,156,141278,2,0,L|408:68,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,22,141739,21,0,0:0:0:0:
263,203,141970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
323,87,142201,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,170,142431,6,0,P|179:174|262:202,1,176,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,34,143124,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,88,143355,5,2,0:0:0:0:
235,88,143470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,88,143585,2,0,P|243:44|269:6,1,88
183,213,144047,2,0,P|141:210|103:185,1,74.8000014266968,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,279,144508,6,0,P|336:283|368:273,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,334,144970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
186,203,145201,1,2,0:0:0:0:
186,203,145316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,203,145431,22,0,P|140:204|95:216,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,115,145893,54,0,P|356:133|405:134,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,41,146355,5,2,0:0:0:0:
321,218,146585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,0,146816,5,8,0:0:0:0:
393,167,147047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,89,147278,6,0,L|235:81,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,41,147739,5,8,0:0:0:0:
471,223,147970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,0,148201,21,2,0:0:0:0:
294,215,148431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,28,148662,2,0,L|425:41,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,91,149124,5,0,1:0:0:0:
219,91,149239,2,0,L|306:106,1,88,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,178,149585,6,0,P|377:212|355:236,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,331,149816,2,0,P|367:353|336:363,1,66.0000025177003,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,296,150047,6,0,L|236:283,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,285,150278,2,0,P|214:241|224:188,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,49,150739,22,0,B|384:24|360:74|308:47,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,186,151431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,186,151662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
7,37,151893,6,0,L|72:26,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,26,152124,2,0,P|77:69|67:112,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,329,152585,6,0,B|267:302|291:352|351:327,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,263,153278,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,170,153508,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,165,153624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,158,153739,6,0,B|326:200|326:200|318:248,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,30,154201,2,0,B|146:72|146:72|153:115,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,343,154662,6,0,L|145:333,1,66
230,359,155124,1,8,0:0:0:0:
185,196,155355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,314,155585,6,0,L|366:211,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,122,156047,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,140,156278,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,3,156508,6,0,L|467:21,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,205,156970,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,64,157201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,140,157431,6,0,P|151:109|146:71,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,145,157662,2,0,P|108:189|93:242,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,315,158124,6,0,B|262:274|225:239|225:239|227:264|211:297,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,203,158816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,203,159047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,162,159278,6,0,P|190:144|223:138,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,111,159508,2,0,P|119:98|73:92,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,321,159970,6,0,P|279:263|227:287,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,55,160662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,340,161124,5,2,0:0:0:0:
132,233,161355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,147,161585,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,364,161816,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,64,162047,5,0,0:0:0:0:
295,374,162508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,168,162970,22,0,P|428:158|401:152,1,44,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,210,163201,2,0,P|266:212|240:220,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,161,163431,1,12,0:0:0:0:
148,161,163547,2,0,L|162:59,1,88
252,12,163893,5,4,0:0:0:0:
271,36,164008,1,4,0:0:0:0:
309,60,164124,1,4,0:0:0:0:
353,66,164239,1,4,0:0:0:0:
442,26,164355,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177739,12,2,179585,0:0:0:0:
93,312,180970,6,0,P|173:327|133:232,1,231.000008811951,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,216,181431,6,0,L|122:120,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,28,181778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,76,181893,2,0,P|356:56|404:64,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,280,182355,5,0,0:0:0:0:
367,129,182585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,352,182816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,352,182931,2,0,L|152:356,1,88
96,324,183278,2,0,B|72:248|124:248|96:168,1,154,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,68,183739,22,0,P|88:52|168:48,1,121,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,32,184431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,132,184662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
320,132,184778,2,0,L|416:128,1,88
484,192,185124,6,0,P|496:240|476:272,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,280,185470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,296,185585,2,0,P|358:338|321:346,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,288,186047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,280,186162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,272,186278,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,104,186508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,104,186624,2,0,L|116:204,1,88
200,72,186970,6,0,P|165:34|124:28,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,27,187431,2,0,P|339:38|312:72,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,104,187893,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,104,188124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,264,188355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,219,188586,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,320,188816,22,0,P|225:342|160:316,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,264,189162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,264,189278,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,344,189508,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,344,189624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,344,189739,2,0,L|456:256,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,51,190201,6,0,L|241:139,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,332,190662,2,0,B|160:308|160:308|32:316,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,244,191124,1,8,0:0:0:0:
241,139,191355,5,2,0:0:0:0:
292,191,191470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,210,191585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,140,191816,1,2,0:0:0:0:
441,361,192047,2,0,P|477:309|497:233,1,132,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,140,192508,6,0,P|452:124|400:124,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,244,192970,2,0,P|60:260|112:260,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,192,193431,21,4,0:0:0:0:
244,192,193547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,192,193662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,192,193778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,192,193893,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,192,194009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,192,194124,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,192,194240,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,225,194355,21,4,0:0:0:0:
287,202,194470,1,4,0:0:0:0:
276,165,194585,1,4,0:0:0:0:
236,164,194701,1,4,0:0:0:0:
223,201,194816,1,4,0:0:0:0:
460,336,195047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,68,195278,5,0,1:0:0:0:
256,68,195393,1,0,1:0:0:0:
256,316,195624,1,0,1:0:0:0:
256,316,195739,1,8,0:3:0:0:
52,48,195970,1,8,0:3:0:0:
188,155,196201,6,0,L|122:163,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,176,196431,2,0,L|314:161,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,79,196893,5,2,0:0:0:0:
466,100,197008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
474,129,197124,2,0,B|480:157|480:157|472:186,1,44
293,219,197355,2,0,B|288:193|288:193|295:162,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,299,197585,1,8,0:0:0:0:
386,160,197816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,324,198047,22,0,L|265:318,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,287,198278,2,0,L|218:294,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,101,198739,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,86,198855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,103,198970,2,0,L|156:156,1,44
330,57,199201,2,0,L|338:8,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,270,199431,2,0,L|111:254,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,21,199893,5,2,0:0:0:0:
189,122,200124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,91,200355,5,8,0:0:0:0:
493,0,200585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
259,220,200816,22,0,L|128:229,1,132
45,288,201278,6,0,P|54:314|60:342,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,144,201508,2,0,P|84:123|89:101,1,44
188,303,201739,2,0,P|221:253|210:181,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,103,202201,6,0,P|282:107|303:113,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,65,202431,2,0,P|454:50|435:39,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,276,202662,2,0,L|401:145,1,132
219,180,203124,5,4,0:0:0:0:
262,170,203240,1,4,0:0:0:0:
304,160,203355,1,4,0:0:0:0:
126,239,203585,22,0,P|112:209|112:166,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,176,203816,2,0,L|15:193,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,41,204278,6,0,B|362:76|362:76|351:56|312:53,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,181,204970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,181,205201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,300,205431,6,0,L|261:225,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,234,205662,2,0,P|241:270|198:294,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,185,206124,6,0,B|89:143|163:192|163:192|155:170|155:157,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,69,206816,1,12,0:0:0:0:
260,97,206931,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,125,207047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
254,152,207162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,233,207278,22,0,L|228:241,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,284,207739,6,0,B|154:311|154:311|152:339,1,52.7999983886719,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,163,207970,2,0,B|12:136|12:136|13:111,1,52.7999983886719,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,33,208201,6,0,L|100:127,1,88,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,78,208662,6,0,L|435:0,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,21,209124,22,0,P|334:15|308:10,1,44,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,50,209355,2,0,P|201:52|177:58,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,141,209585,1,12,0:0:0:0:
134,160,209701,1,4,0:0:0:0:
139,181,209816,1,4,0:0:0:0:
136,207,209931,1,4,0:0:0:0:
67,280,210047,5,4,0:0:0:0:
52,260,210162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
43,229,210278,1,4,0:0:0:0:
50,194,210393,1,4,0:0:0:0:
214,235,210508,5,8,0:0:0:0:
_handholding
Did everything, also stream is intentional lol

I also did that thing pan told me to on the other page cos why not

update
osu file format v14

[General]
SampleSet: Soft

[Editor]
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Source:
Tags:JYP Entertainment TWICEcoaster : LANE 1 나연 정연 모모 사나 지효 미나 다현 채영 쯔위 Nayeon Jeongyeon Momo Sana Jihyo Mina Dahyun Chaeyoung Tzuyu K-Pop Kpop Nekomata Firetruck Kisses Irreversible wasinkingspeedq

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"fghbgfhf.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
17124,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
17816,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
18047,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22662,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
24047,-50,4,2,2,60,0,0
24162,-50,4,2,2,5,0,0
24508,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
29124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
30739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
31893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
39278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
45739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
46431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
61431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
63739,-400,4,2,2,60,0,1
64201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
75278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75478,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
75624,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,0
76201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
81451,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
81508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
82374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
82431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
89124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
89585,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
90047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90624,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
90970,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
91893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
96220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
96278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
98355,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
99278,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
104585,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
105739,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106028,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106085,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106431,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106547,-100,4,2,2,26,0,0
106662,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
112662,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
113124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
122355,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
126047,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
127893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
135278,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
137585,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
138047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
145431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
146355,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
149124,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
150047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150335,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
150393,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150739,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
151893,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152181,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
152239,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152585,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
153739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
154662,-200,4,2,2,80,0,1
155124,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
157720,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
157778,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
158124,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
158816,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159566,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
159624,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159970,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
160662,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
162970,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
163431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
163893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
164354,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
164816,-100,4,2,2,20,0,0
181431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
183681,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
183739,-200,4,2,2,85,0,1
184201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
184374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
184431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
195278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
196201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
196374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
196431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
198220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
198278,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
203758,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
203816,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
205605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
205662,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
208201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
209124,-100,4,2,2,55,0,1
209585,-100,4,2,2,65,0,1
210047,-100,4,2,2,75,0,1
210508,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
432,300,31893,22,0,P|404:328|344:332,1,88,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,315,33739,22,0,P|96:338|68:264,1,176,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,344,36508,22,0,P|256:356|212:336,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,344,38816,37,8,0:0:0:0:
201,77,48047,6,0,B|173:137|173:137|112:110,1,130.900002496719,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,128,48508,6,0,B|179:154|179:154|208:94,1,130.240003179688,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,94,52201,6,0,B|164:120|24:152|108:192,1,130.240003179688,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,283,57047,2,0,L|430:280,6,12.4666669044495,4|0|4|0|2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,199,97431,6,0,L|431:226,4,16.5000006294251,4|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,129,97893,2,0,L|337:155,4,16.5000006294251,4|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,277,104239,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,278,120508,38,0,B|363:234|363:234|347:184|347:184|353:134,1,132.000005035401,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,17,124893,6,0,P|314:33|252:32,1,105.599996777344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,202,145431,22,0,P|140:201|95:211,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,303,150047,6,0,L|227:284,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,284,150393,2,0,P|217:258|223:227,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,38,150739,22,0,B|388:186,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,92,151431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,92,151662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,189,151893,6,0,P|74:164|136:174,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,169,152239,2,0,L|116:221,1,44,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,334,152585,6,0,P|286:316|215:355,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,247,153278,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,140,157431,6,0,P|144:96|166:25,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,37,157778,2,0,L|96:28,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,209,158124,6,0,B|393:190|393:190|366:214,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,85,158816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,85,159047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,186,159278,6,0,L|134:305,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,295,159624,2,0,P|112:286|75:283,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,234,159970,6,0,P|412:301|380:367,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,149,160662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,347,161124,5,2,0:0:0:0:
376,292,161355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,149,161585,1,8,0:0:0:0:
313,365,161816,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,92,162047,5,0,0:0:0:0:
313,365,162508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,164,162970,22,0,L|223:158,1,44,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,190,163201,2,0,L|271:201,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,84,163431,1,12,0:0:0:0:
260,84,163547,2,0,P|310:74|349:98,1,88
435,147,163893,5,4,0:0:0:0:
452,122,164008,1,4,0:0:0:0:
459,85,164124,1,4,0:0:0:0:
447,43,164239,1,4,0:0:0:0:
351,0,164355,5,8,0:0:0:0:
188,155,196201,6,0,L|122:163,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,176,196431,2,0,L|314:161,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,324,198047,22,0,L|265:318,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,287,198278,2,0,L|218:294,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,239,203585,22,0,P|112:209|112:166,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,176,203816,2,0,L|15:193,1,88,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,41,204278,6,0,B|362:76|362:76|351:56|312:53,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,181,204970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,181,205201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,300,205431,6,0,L|261:225,1,66,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,234,205662,2,0,P|241:270|198:294,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,185,206124,6,0,B|89:143|163:192|163:192|155:170|155:157,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,284,207739,6,0,B|154:311|154:311|152:339,1,52.7999983886719,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,163,207970,2,0,B|12:136|12:136|13:111,1,52.7999983886719,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,235,210508,5,8,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Lilyanna
thx kisses and gds ♥ and modders updated! k i hope this is last update T_T
Nekomata
Is the suggestion by P A N applicable to the last kiai? 03:16:201 (1,2) -
_handholding

Nekomata wrote:

Is the suggestion by P A N applicable to the last kiai? 03:16:201 (1,2) -
fk I missed that

thnx for spotting, give me a sec to fix-er-roo

edit

oh wow 8 mins
osu file format v14

[General]
SampleSet: Normal

[Editor]
GridSize: 32

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"fghbgfhf.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
17124,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
17816,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
18047,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
22605,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
22662,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
24047,-50,4,2,2,60,0,0
24162,-50,4,2,2,5,0,0
24508,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
29124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
30739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
31893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
39278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
45739,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
46431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
61431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
63739,-400,4,2,2,60,0,1
64201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
75278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75478,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
75624,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,0
76201,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
81451,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
81508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
82374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
82431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
89124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
89585,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
90047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90508,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
90624,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
90970,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
91893,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
96220,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
96278,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
98355,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
99278,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
104585,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
105739,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106028,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106085,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0
106431,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
106547,-100,4,2,2,26,0,0
106662,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
112662,-400,4,2,2,60,0,0
113124,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
122355,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
126047,-250,4,2,2,70,0,0
127893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
135278,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
137585,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
138047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
145431,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
146355,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
149124,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
150047,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150335,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
150393,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
150739,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
151893,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152181,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
152239,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
152585,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
153739,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
154662,-200,4,2,2,80,0,1
155124,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
157720,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
157778,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
158124,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
158816,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159566,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
159624,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
159970,-125,4,2,2,80,0,1
160662,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
162970,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
163431,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
163893,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
164354,-100,4,2,2,80,0,1
164816,-100,4,2,2,20,0,0
181431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
183681,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
183739,-200,4,2,2,85,0,1
184201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
184374,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
184431,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
195278,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
196201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
196489,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
196547,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
198335,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
198393,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
203874,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
203931,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
205720,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
205778,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
208201,-100,4,2,2,85,0,1
209124,-100,4,2,2,55,0,1
209585,-100,4,2,2,65,0,1
210047,-100,4,2,2,75,0,1
210508,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
432,300,31893,22,0,P|404:328|344:332,1,88,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,315,33739,22,0,P|96:338|68:264,1,176,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,344,36508,22,0,P|256:356|212:336,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,344,38816,37,8,0:0:0:0:
288,277,104239,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,17,124893,6,0,P|314:33|252:32,1,105.599996777344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,202,145431,22,0,P|140:201|95:211,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,303,150047,6,0,L|227:284,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,284,150393,2,0,P|217:258|223:227,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,38,150739,22,0,B|388:186,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,92,151431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,92,151662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,189,151893,6,0,P|74:164|136:174,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,169,152239,2,0,L|116:221,1,44,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,334,152585,6,0,P|286:316|215:355,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,247,153278,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,140,157431,6,0,P|144:96|166:25,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,37,157778,2,0,L|96:28,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,209,158124,6,0,B|393:190|393:190|366:214,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,85,158816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,85,159047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,186,159278,6,0,L|134:305,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,295,159624,2,0,P|112:286|75:283,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,234,159970,6,0,P|412:301|380:367,1,140.8,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,149,160662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,347,161124,5,2,0:0:0:0:
376,292,161355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,149,161585,1,8,0:0:0:0:
313,365,161816,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,92,162047,5,0,0:0:0:0:
313,365,162508,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,164,162970,22,0,L|223:158,1,44,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,190,163201,2,0,L|271:201,1,44,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,84,163431,1,12,0:0:0:0:
260,84,163547,2,0,P|310:74|349:98,1,88
435,147,163893,5,4,0:0:0:0:
452,122,164008,1,4,0:0:0:0:
459,85,164124,1,4,0:0:0:0:
447,43,164239,1,4,0:0:0:0:
351,0,164355,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,157,196201,6,0,L|227:48,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,128,196547,2,0,L|249:171,1,44,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,335,198047,22,0,P|248:308|311:319,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,289,198393,2,0,L|189:284,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,253,203585,22,0,P|101:203|106:147,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,75,203931,2,0,P|46:77|14:91,1,44,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,30,204278,6,0,B|475:65|475:65|464:45|425:42,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,201,204970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,201,205201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,365,205431,6,0,L|226:251,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,187,205778,2,0,L|201:247,1,44,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
511,177,206124,6,0,P|428:146|371:212,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0: