thanks for the mod ;D
Stedoss wrote:Heya! This is my second mod, so... yeah.
- Better quality background, but it looks like you've already considered this on your beatmap listing.
- 00:04:106 (4) - What is this slider representing in the song? I can't hear anything in the song on the slider starts. I added this slider like this because I thought it fit - there is actually a stream here but I figure that since it is a normal i had to interpret it differently
- 00:10:260 (4) - ^ same
- 00:12:311 (4) - ^ ^
- 00:21:542 (2) - ^ change this one
- 00:47:183 (4) - ^ no change
- *00:53:080 (3) - This is a good use of the reverse slider since it syncs with the vocals.*
- 00:49:490 (1) - I think there should be a circle 1/2 a bar after this circle (on the red), since I can hear something on that beat, and it follows the rhythm you are going for there. added
- 01:10:516 (1) - 00:54:106 (1) - 01:06:414 (1) - 01:10:516 (1) - There are multiple times when a slider ends on a "Flap", maybe make the slider shorter and add a circle (or slider) on "Flap"? I feel that the "Flap" should be emphasized more, like what is done at 00:50:773 (2,3,4) no changes for now
- 00:22:183 (4) - I'm not feeling this circle, it doesn't really fit with the song. there is sound here so i disagree also same for all down below this
- 00:46:798 (4) - ^
- 00:55:003 (4) - ^
- 01:11:414 (3) - ^
- 00:37:952 (1,1,1,1) - I don't really like the sliders here, if you want to keep the sliders here, I think there needs to be a better transition into the sliders. The white -> red beat feels a little strange to me, maybe transition into the reverse sliders with a short stream, or maybe just a longer slider? it fits the song and I really don't want to change this part into something different
- 01:15:131 (3) - After this it feels a little empty, maybe change this to a slider? well consider the fact there is no sound which why it stop there I see no need to
Good luck with the map, I'm liking the direction of the map and really like the song.