forum

Should I start learning HR?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
I can FC lower than 5.2 star maps hardly, and can read lower than 5 star DT maps, also I can read HD very well, but I have trouble with identifying doubles and triples with.
Sandy Hoey
No
7ambda
Yes
Sandy Hoey
Maybe?

Should you learn? I don't think so.
Can you learn? Of course you can.
Is anyone going to stop you. Not at all
In other words, do whatever the hell you want
Xyrus_old_1
You can if you want, don't expect good results though.
-Strawberry-
[deleted]
PinkNightmares
Don't be afraid of mods. Learn to use them to your advantage but don't abuse them.
Adorn
Practice makes perfect. Sooner you start using mods, the sooner you'll get better with them.
Endie-
Too early imo
Your aim and acc skills are probably not good enough but hey I'm not gonna stop you
Jukkii
No one will stop you and its your decision, however i believe it is still a bit too early for you to learn HR. it might hinder your improvement greatly in the long run (i experienced this when i learnt it at 50k it was a terrible mistake). Usually it is suggested to wait until 4,5k pp till learning HR, however id suggest to wait until 5k. Also learning mods is not a must to getting good and getting a high rank, you can continue nomod for a very very long time. And i mean very long.
Ronja
no lol
Ronja
its gonna make u rage so bad lmao
Kafein_old_1
Probably too early. You should improve your overall acc and aim first before attempting HR.