riunosk's 4K M4M Mania Queue [Open]

posted
Total Posts
322
show more
Rivals_7
Title: Noi!
Artist: Kajiura Yuki
Duration: 0:46
Difficulty(s) to mod: EZ NM
Link to your mod on my map: t/500560
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587439

riu is a qt xd

thx :d
Topic Starter
riunosk

Rivals_7 wrote:

Title: Noi!
Artist: Kajiura Yuki
Duration: 0:46
Difficulty(s) to mod: EZ NM
Link to your mod on my map: t/500560
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587439

riu is a qt xd

thx :d
completed through irc and B U M P
- Aries -
Hello :)

Title: Let's Try It!
Artist: Tatsuya Yano
Duration: 1:38
Difficulty(s) to mod: NM, HD and MX
Link to your mod on my map: p/5939088/
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588635

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
riunosk

Shiro-neechan wrote:

Hello :)

Title: Let's Try It!
Artist: Tatsuya Yano
Duration: 1:38
Difficulty(s) to mod: NM, HD and MX
Link to your mod on my map: p/5939088/
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588635

Thanks :)
completed and bump
Alsty-
suppp

Title: Thaehan
Artist: Leprechaun
Duration: 2:07
Difficulty(s) to mod: any
Link to your mod on my map: p/5939872
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/591555

thankss ~
Topic Starter
riunosk

Alsty- wrote:

suppp

Title: Thaehan
Artist: Leprechaun
Duration: 2:07
Difficulty(s) to mod: any
Link to your mod on my map: p/5939872
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/591555

thankss ~
finished and bump
Topic Starter
riunosk
b u m p
Alberiansyah
Title: Ice - Entrance
Artist: Ice
Length: 1:46
Difficulties: All (Priority HD HD+ MX)
Mode: Mania
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554919
Topic Starter
riunosk

Alberiansyah wrote:

Title: Ice - Entrance
Artist: Ice
Length: 1:46
Difficulties: All (Priority HD HD+ MX)
Mode: Mania
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554919
rejected due to not following rules
Topic Starter
riunosk
bumbp
L A U R A
hey whats up

Title: Utopiosphere
Artist: Mili
Duration: 02:07
Difficulty(s) to mod: any you think worth of my mod on your map >.<
Link to your mod on my map: p/5992852
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/546988


Good luck on your map btw i really like the song >.<
Topic Starter
riunosk

L A U R A wrote:

hey whats up

Title: Utopiosphere
Artist: Mili
Duration: 02:07
Difficulty(s) to mod: any you think worth of my mod on your map >.<
Link to your mod on my map: p/5992852
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/546988


Good luck on your map btw i really like the song >.<
completed and blubmp
Topic Starter
riunosk
B A M P
Stug
Title: Exit this earth's atomosphere
Artist: Camellia
Duration: 5:29
Difficulty(s) to mod: Karman line
Link to your mod on my map: t/500560/start=30
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602956

Feel free to deny this as I did the mod on your map per request from my modding queue, so it's not reeeeally a M4M, but any help would be appreciated
Topic Starter
riunosk

cpotfangirl wrote:

Title: Exit this earth's atomosphere
Artist: Camellia
Duration: 5:29
Difficulty(s) to mod: Karman line
Link to your mod on my map: t/500560/start=30
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602956

Feel free to deny this as I did the mod on your map per request from my modding queue, so it's not reeeeally a M4M, but any help would be appreciated
completed and BLARMBP
Litharrale
Just saying, m4ms are hard enough to get already and having on your OP "I'll try to mod as much as I can" isn't really that tempting. Especially since you mod after the poster does
Topic Starter
riunosk
B A M P
[ NumLock ]
Hi~~

Title: Bloom
Artist: Gi(a)rlish Number
Duration: 1:27
Difficulty(s) to mod: all if possible
Link to your mod on my map: -
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554199

thnks owo ><
Topic Starter
riunosk

[ NumLock ] wrote:

Hi~~

Title: Bloom
Artist: Gi(a)rlish Number
Duration: 1:27
Difficulty(s) to mod: all if possible
Link to your mod on my map: -
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554199

thnks owo ><
waiting for mod
Topic Starter
riunosk
B A M P
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply