forum

Community based Fan Fiction Short Story [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
I would like to post a short story I wrote months ago for a community I was a part of. I wouldn't know where to post it though, seeing that there is no forum or thread for literature. I don't expect people to read it, but I don't want people to be bothered by it either.

On a side note, I want to post it to show people my passion for literature. It's also an example of how I like to honor those I meet online and in communities. I hope it won't be a problem, I just need to know the proper place to put it. Off-topic, Otaku Culture, General Discussion? It's a pokemon based story, but the characters are forum members I knew.
Starrodkirby86
Hmm...

Yeah, I wouldn't imagine that OT would be a good place to put it because the target audience's intentions are completely different from what you probably wanted it to be. I can't actually imagine a good place to put it myself, considering it's a fan fic for another community, from what I'm understanding?

Perhaps an external link from your signature to that fan fiction would be best; I'm not sure. If people are interested in reading your works, they can simply click on the link. :) And if it's in a blog type format, who knows, comments can come, haha.
James2250
As long as it is professional enough you should be fine just posting it on General Discussion
In off topic it wont be taken seriously and will just be trolled

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Perhaps an external link from your signature to that fan fiction would be best; I'm not sure. If people are interested in reading your works, they can simply click on the link. :) And if it's in a blog type format, who knows, comments can come, haha.
That also works
(I also got ninja'ed by 0 seconds!)
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
Thanks. Seeing that it'll only be in the original post, if it reached a second page in comments than only the first page will be long. I'll put in General Discussion.