osu!-karaoke Grand Prix FINAL ROUND

posted
Total Posts
281
show more
Nekoroll

Krisom wrote:

Wait what?
I did send you my recording for round 3! Also this really pisses me off since it was probably my best recording. You could at least had let me know that I didn't make it in time if I didn't (and I'm fairly sure I did, I sent it a thursday and I remember that the deadline was a friday)

Whatever, I'm leaving this. I was not able to record for round 4 because of exams, and wihout round 3 I'm probably dead anyways.

Just in case of curiosity: http://up.ppy.sh/files/gravity.mp3
Enjoy.
:( Don't be mad, Krisom. I was actually wondering where your recording was since your name was bolded in the OP but I hadn't received your file from animask. I enjoy listening to your singing and I'll gladly edit my results for round 3 to accommodate your submission.

Bad animask, BAD.

Edit: I've edited my results to accommodate Krisom's entry and have resubmitted to animask.
Krisom
It's ok, not like if I'll have time to record with one week left of exams. I'll miss round 5 anyways.

Also Nekoroll you're the best judge and I love your dedication to this.
<3
Nekoroll

Krisom wrote:

It's ok, not like if I'll have time to record with one week left of exams. I'll miss round 5 anyways.

Also Nekoroll you're the best judge and I love your dedication to this.
<3
Awwwww. :3 <3 I just enjoy this and like to see that it succeeds. XD Haha hopefully next Grand Prix, we'll have a lot more contestants.

Also animask, how many rounds is this running for?
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
@Nekoroll, 7 rounds total. The last one will be a huge surprise.
My hint will be that it should be a song that everyone can sing.

Also, about the Round 5 Category...

A soft/soothing/quiet slow song was meant to be that category...
I forgot to define what I think of as a "slow" song...
Nothing too upbeat.
Nekoroll

animask wrote:

@Nekoroll, 7 rounds total. The last one will be a huge surprise.
My hint will be that it should be a song that everyone can sing.

Also, about the Round 5 Category...

A soft/soothing/quiet slow song was meant to be that category...
I forgot to define what I think of as a "slow" song...
Nothing too upbeat.
Would the word "ballad" be a better term?
KoromoAmae
Animask, update the OP with round 3 scores already!

This round's primary theme is actually a lot less restrictive than I expected. I'll be doing a song from broadway, and I hope that Krisom still participates. We're already low on contestants, I'd hate to lose one.

Also, animask, I'd rather you have a theme for the next round, free choice is very hard to judge. It's likely that everyone will submit a completely different genre and style, so it will be hard on the judges to decide the scores. If the other contestants agree, post here before the deadline.
OzzyOzrock
I'm all for it!

Just kidding.

Well, if one of the songs I've recorded coincidentally falls under the theme, then I'm all for it!
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
@Nekoroll, I'm not sure about "ballad" being the category. It doesn't really fit my definition of what a
ballad is.

@Koromo, hmm, free choice does have its disadvantages... I just thought that Free Choice would be
good considering what you might be singing in the Final Round (7). Oh, and I'm waiting for everyone to update with
Krisom's scores. Waiting for jjrocks (might take a while) and rust.


Adding a poll...
Xgor
Heh, expected to get low scores with my terrible singing :P
Well as I'm currently gone on a vacation for 2 more weeks I can't join the next rounds (I'm typing this on my 3DS if anyone care)
jjrocks

animask wrote:

@Nekoroll, I'm not sure about "ballad" being the category. It doesn't really fit my definition of what a
ballad is.

@Koromo, hmm, free choice does have its disadvantages... I just thought that Free Choice would be
good considering what you might be singing in the Final Round (7). Oh, and I'm waiting for everyone to update with
Krisom's scores. Waiting for jjrocks (might take a while) and rust.


Adding a poll...
:U sorry, I'll get it to you by today (you would not believe the week I've had) had no access to my computer until Friday and then I had to leave on Saturday for New Jersey (I'm still tired from all that driving). I'll be back home by today.

Edit: Sent 'n such. I'll get around to the others when I'm not busy celebrating America Day

Edit2: Holy crud has this week been full of busy, I'll get to the others today/tomorrow
KoromoAmae
I wonder why there's more poll votes than participants.

Also, JUDGESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nekoroll
Wat.

Animask, you didn't send -- Oh, you did. LOL How could I overlook this? :( My apologies, contestants!

I'll try and judge these at work but if I can't, I'll definitely have my results in by tonight.

Also, random question, should I include a runner-up prize?

Edit: I've judged and submitted my results for Round 4 to animask. :D
jjrocks
Finally got around to doing it~ Sorry about the delay, I was working on this puppy for a while
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Oh, it was 7-3. :?I made a mistake again D:

Extensions anyone?

@Nekoroll, if you feel like adding a runner-up prize, then sure.
KoromoAmae

animask wrote:

Oh, it was 7-3. :? I made a mistake again D:

Extensions anyone?

@Nekoroll, if you feel like adding a runner-up prize, then sure.
I could use 2 more days due to work schedule. Especially if the submission list is accurate, don't want a round of 2 people.
OzzyOzrock
HARDEST CATEGORY EVER GOD

IT'S GONNA BE TERRIBLE NOW BECAUSE SLOW SONGS HAVE CRAZY PITCHES MOST OF THE TIME
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Extended until Sunday, July 10th.

Also, I suggest Avenue Q.
rust45
Yeah, if I were doing this, I would go for a broadway piece rather than something slow.
Nekoroll
Deadline time? :DDDDDD?
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

Nekoroll wrote:

Deadline time? :DDDDDD?
About 11 hours from this post is the deadline...
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply