osu!-karaoke Grand Prix FINAL ROUND

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lanttu
I'm sorry, turns out I'm too busy at the moment afterall to take a part in this. ;_; Please continue without me. /me salutes and jumps over the edge
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
@Lanttu

I'll miss you and your awesome singing!

Anyways, sent the entries to all the judges.

(FFFF--- just realized I'm a judge too.)
Nekoroll
Submitted my results. :3 Tee hee~
poisonchan
ah f- I just noticed this thread now.. (I need to be more active on forum lol)

No way to join :T ?
Zelos

poisonchan wrote:

I have no idea. I will ask animask.

ANYWAYS!

animask my brah my scores are submitted to you.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

poisonchan wrote:

Actually, you can still join.

You'll just be at a disadvantage, but you could still catch up due to the grading system.
jjrocks
That was pretty fun =w= and I'm moderately satisfied with the scores I gave with everyone (there was one though....). Good luck to everyone~
ddrXero64
Hm, I think I got an idea for Round Two. I'll record it when I can, but I'm usually good about doing it on time, usually ahead too. A little more confident too seeing that this thread is still moving. I'll get it in soon for Round Two. :)
rust45
I just noticed I'm the only judge that hasn't judged yet, I'm a little busy this weekend but I might be able to find a spot to judge tomorrow if that's alright.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

rust45 wrote:

I just noticed I'm the only judge that hasn't judged yet, I'm a little busy this weekend but I might be able to find a spot to judge tomorrow if that's alright.
Everyone judged so fast. Less than 24 hours, then BAM!
Quicker than any of the osu!Idols.
KoromoAmae
I'm really glad that animask is sending out the next round for the competitors before the results are up. I think that's the strong point of an event like this.

My only worry is that the absurd cuteness from my round 2 selection won't translate to a male voice.
Nekoroll

animask wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Everyone judged so fast. Less than 24 hours, then BAM!
Quicker than any of the osu!Idols.
Dedication, my man. I really love karaoke-type contests and didn't want people to think that they would always be unsuccessful just because of a few bad attempts.

Like Koromo said, it's great to have the next theme up before results are out. Reduces wait time, especially since the Grand Prix doesn't have elimination.

LOL On that note, I'd love to hear the next round of submissions. ;) Good luck to all the contestants again and pchan (although a little bit of a late entry for her).
alvisto
Does TV shows include anime ? *puppy eyes*
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

alvisto wrote:

Does TV shows include anime ? *puppy eyes*
Of course~

EDIT: It also includes MLP, but I doubt anyone would choose that.
alvisto
Oh ya, just wondering, is there any prize for this competition ? xD

Even a mod request prize would be awesome as well.... ORZ...
Zelos

alvisto wrote:

Oh ya, just wondering, is there any prize for this competition ? xD

Even a mod request prize would be awesome as well.... ORZ...
Well I suppose 3/5 judges do mod! (Zelos, animask, and rust45)
I suppose jjrocks might consent to modding to maybe. (rocky brah)
I'm not sure if Nekoroll mods though. (Nekkkoooo.)
alvisto
Submitted due to the fact that I will be starting to work next Monday... xD Good luck everyone ! xD
rust45
Sent in scores, I just want to say I had a tough time choosing over a couple of you.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
I feel like Nekoroll should be my co-host.

Results are in the Scoreboard box.
alvisto
Woohoo ! I get no.1 ! xD Thanks judges :3
show more