forum

forget how to alternate after try single tap (for fun)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
I'm in a pretty strange situation here. I play with alternate from the first day i play this game until yesterday, my friends challenge me to play with single tap, and i did. I spend the whole night just play single tap, and i don't know why it seems easy to me, my acc is better than when i alternate, easier for me to handle quick short slide but it put too much work for my finger so i can't keep up. After i woke up and try to play again (with my alternate), i realize i just single tap. I try to force myself back to alternate, but every time i try to focus to jump, my hand change back to single tap, i can't try to focus to fix it because it can make me confuse and miss the combo, so right now i have to play with both in the same song, and it very frustrating.
So what is the best for me, try to keep going with single tap, force myself back to alternate, or just use both like my hand doing it now.
Lyawi
Up to you. If you want to stay by alternating, try your best to alternate until you can do it again without problems. :P