offset seems something like +12 to me Done!
50% hitsound volume doesn't give enough feedback to player, consider rising it up to 60-65% and 70% up to 80% Done, setup to 70%
- 00:41:966 (3) - would like to see this emphasized more. Too way prominent sound. I suggest you to just increase spacing. lemme explain,
on insane, extra and harmonical diff i created a special interpretation for that part:
00:42:664 - volume lower, lower spacing (stacking notes, black and white color for small intensity)
00:44:035 - volume increasing, increase spacing (not stack, green and pick color for normal intensity)
00:45:407 - Volume increasing more, increase spacing more (have some distinct sounds so, change patterns duplets/ 1/4 kick sliders change to red and orange combo for high/objective intensity)
i hope u understand my explanation ooo
- 00:33:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it sound less intensier than 00:32:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - but the spacing among circles is equal. Fixed!
- 00:34:595 (2,3) - optional. Try kickslider instead as this double is pretty inaudible Changed!
- 00:56:195 (8,9) - idk if this works well. I think it's still better to have a slider, instead. i following 2 distintic sounds which occours there
00:56:207 - 00:56:293 (9) - , if u notice the both have the same space of every kick slider represented in that section to don't escape from principal sound
- 01:41:452 (4,1) - ye, I recommend to increase spacing, current looks too low. Done!!
- 00:41:109 (1,2,1) - maybe move that slider a bit away to avoid tiny overlap? Just looks better with this stream 00:40:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - . Fixed!
- 00:41:966 - pretty the same as for the highest diff.
- 01:14:709 (3,4,1,2,3) - this pattern is misleading. While playing it would've mistaken with just a triple. I highly recommend you to stack them or space properly. done!
- 01:53:966 (1) - unsure about this slider. Like, path is kind of obvious so I think it's fine. changed!
- 00:39:909 (1,2,3,4) - according to the pattern I can say that music doesn't change so having this unemphasized is reasonable. BUT music does change here 00:40:595 - so consider emphasizing it by bigger spacing or something else you find appropriate. fixed!
- 01:33:909 (2,1) - consider rising spacing as well as here 01:34:423 (2,1) - . They're kinda prominent. fixed too i guess
RC wrote:If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/2 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for players of this level. fixed!Set SL higher.
- 00:22:081 (1,2,3,4) - smaller spacing make little sense because part is about to come to the peak and intensity rises as well as pattern's intensity should. Consider rising spacing. changed, fixed!
- 00:28:595 (1,1) - nazi. Maybe make it 1.7x to avoid that tiny "overlap"? fixed?
- 01:08:538 (4,1) - blanket is off lol, try finding them yourself lol, fixedd
- 01:26:538 (1,2,3) - different spacing is pretty senseless here bc they three have pretty equal prominency. Consider making spacing the same, too. changed a bit to equal!
- 01:48:138 (1) - some random NC. done!
RC wrote:If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/1 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for new players.The same as for Hard. Fixed!
- 01:26:881 (2) - that's off-screen. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- 00:08:366 (1,2) - you haven't fixed the spacing here. My bad fixed too
- 00:17:966 (3,4) - idk if 0.08 matters but it's better to not make it differ higher than 0.05x because visually it's pretty noticable. fixed i guess?
- 00:40:595 (3,4) - I believe it's better to place circle a bit left to follow the flow in the best way. changed!
- 00:58:423 (3,1) - inconsistent spacing for sure. reformed!!
call me back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANKS! OMG AGAIN THIS IS HAPPENING LOL