why the dot after diffnames?also @Alexsander all fixed too thanks! :3
It's a long explanation, well it's a technical bug It's that's been going on for years. After u update your map a lot of times (incluing change the diffnames a lot of times) there is a possibility that this bug occurs
this bug shows an "update for latest version" without updating the map
after clicking the update button, a totally different background appears and all the information on the map(bpm, slider, circles, hitsounds, storyboard) is completely deleted.
however to keep your progress saved and continue giving an update without fear of this bug appear, just add a dot to each diff name until this bug is solved. otherwise if left without the dot there is a great possibility of the bug to return and erase all the progress made.
there a example of a recent mapset ranked with dots because that bug >> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668888
- 00:08:366 (1,2) - spacing, also 00:09:052 (2,1) - pattern might look a bit out of place, I suggest you avoid the overlap here fixed
- 01:48:481 (1,2) - spacing fixed
- 00:28:595 (1) - 00:35:452 (1) - etc. nc alone seems not enough to indicate the 1/4 gap, can you nerf the spacing between 00:28:595 (1,1) - ? more close, fixed
- 00:38:023 (1,1) - why is this 1/2 gap then? it seems rather inconsistent fixed, made equal like 00:33:052 (1,2,3) -
- 00:47:966 (4,5) - I suggest removing triplets in this section, it's a relatively calm part compared with kiais so I don't think it's nice to force too much pressure on the player of this level. (less density here also highlights the kiai better) all removed, fixed.
- 00:28:252 (1,2) - wrongly snapped to 1/16 somehow changed to 1/4 to don't make too painful to do
- 00:35:109 (1,2) - regarding the intensity of the notes, try this rhythm pattern instead? -> https://puu.sh/z9S1n/4a6a2e0b81.png okay!!
- 01:14:881 (1,2,3) - good geometry patterns but they are too hard to hold combo for 4.5-ish player imo :c well, i keeping the patttern but decreased drastically the ds for each
- 01:56:366 (3) - missing hs, also why 01:56:366 (3,4) - rhythm is different from 01:55:681 (3,4) - ? my bad fixed!
- I'm a bit worried about your intensive usage of kicksliders in this difficulty, it creates quite a big diff gap from Hard.
it's like a deja'vu of my first map xd, well i can nerf some kick sliders to make some balance to hard diff, just tell me which ones I will not hesitate, and I'll just change oo
- od8 for linear diffspread ok!
- 00:26:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - etc. I have to say this pattern is even harder than top difficulty .. KILL ME AAAA SORRY, NERFED ALL
- 00:32:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - hey the stream movement here is almost exactly the same as previous one, can you do sth else here for variation or maybe it's your intention? indeed, fixed!!
- 01:01:509 (3,4,1) - both spacing and flow make the movement to the stream awkward imo changed, fixed!
- 01:03:909 (1,2) - spacing here suddenly shrinks>? aaaa fixed too
- 01:10:595 (1,2,1,2) - the nc kinda makes sense with music but looks confusing Fixed!
- 01:14:709 (1,2,1,2) - ^ , also visual seems a bit broken with the stack? https://puu.sh/z9SDn/8ef4322635.png can't tell if it's intended to look like this well to don't see too broken, i set up manually on the osu. file , stack leniency >> to 0.1
- 01:12:823 (1) - should be auto clap instead oh my bad, fixed
- 01:06:823 (2,3,1) - you don't have to force the stack, it makes the flow too harsh :c sorry, fixed :C
- 01:18:995 (1,2) - I kinda wonder how ppl would read this, can you get some testplays results/feedbacks from other players? i asked for some brazilian players to make a fast tesplay to see if they can read exactly that pattern and the whole diff, i post later just wait aa, but ocassionaly i made like the extra diff, with a difference of spacing the stream 4 by 4 and start a triplet on the first note
Edit: Idealism's Play
- 01:42:309 (1,2) - 01:42:652 (1,2) - swap their placement so there are more spacing between 01:42:138 (2,1) - 01:42:823 (2,1) - ? fixed,
all equal and symmetrical
- 01:47:795 (1,2) - Why not keep following the melody with triplet? switching to the kick seems too sudden, also you can do another symmetry with 01:48:138 (1,2,3) - changed, too, more clean