why the dot after diffnames?
- 00:08:366 (1,2) - spacing, also 00:09:052 (2,1) - pattern might look a bit out of place, I suggest you avoid the overlap here
- 01:48:481 (1,2) - spacing
- 00:28:595 (1) - 00:35:452 (1) - etc. nc alone seems not enough to indicate the 1/4 gap, can you nerf the spacing between 00:28:595 (1,1) - ?
- 00:38:023 (1,1) - why is this 1/2 gap then? it seems rather inconsistent
- 00:47:966 (4,5) - I suggest removing triplets in this section, it's a relatively calm part compared with kiais so I don't think it's nice to force too much pressure on the player of this level. (less density here also highlights the kiai better)
- 00:28:252 (1,2) - wrongly snapped to 1/16 somehow
- 00:35:109 (1,2) - regarding the intensity of the notes, try this rhythm pattern instead? -> https://puu.sh/z9S1n/4a6a2e0b81.png
- 01:14:881 (1,2,3) - good geometry patterns but they are too hard to hold combo for 4.5-ish player imo :c
- 01:56:366 (3) - missing hs, also why 01:56:366 (3,4) - rhythm is different from 01:55:681 (3,4) - ?
- I'm a bit worried about your intensive usage of kicksliders in this difficulty, it creates quite a big diff gap from Hard.
- od8 for linear diffspread
- 00:26:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - etc. I have to say this pattern is even harder than top difficulty ..
- 00:32:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - hey the stream movement here is almost exactly the same as previous one, can you do sth else here for variation or maybe it's your intention?
- 01:01:509 (3,4,1) - both spacing and flow make the movement to the stream awkward imo
- 01:03:909 (1,2) - spacing here suddenly shrinks>?
- 01:10:595 (1,2,1,2) - the nc kinda makes sense with music but looks confusing
- 01:14:709 (1,2,1,2) - ^ , also visual seems a bit broken with the stack? https://puu.sh/z9SDn/8ef4322635.png can't tell if it's intended to look like this
- 01:12:823 (1) - should be auto clap instead
- 01:06:823 (2,3,1) - you don't have to force the stack, it makes the flow too harsh :c
- 01:18:995 (1,2) - I kinda wonder how ppl would read this, can you get some testplays results/feedbacks from other players?
- 01:42:309 (1,2) - 01:42:652 (1,2) - swap their placement so there are more spacing between 01:42:138 (2,1) - 01:42:823 (2,1) - ?
- 01:47:795 (1,2) - Why not keep following the melody with triplet? switching to the kick seems too sudden, also you can do another symmetry with 01:48:138 (1,2,3) -