turn grid snap off :< it makes some spacings off on a small level that makes things just barely noticeably unbalanced (01:48:481 (1,2,3) - or 00:50:881 (2,3,1) - ) Fixed
NCs should be more normalized to the music (sometimes you NC every 2 beats and sometimes every 8) Fixed
00:12:481 (1) - remove NC Fixed
00:17:966 (1) - ^ Fixed
00:20:709 (1) - ^ Fixed
00:18:995 (2,2) - overlap could be potentially confusing for new players (keep in mind they dont have transparent 300) Fixed
00:28:938 (1,2,3,4) - 00:35:795 (1,2,3,4) - rhythm is quite confusing, maybe something like https://i.imgur.com/rT08IBk.png would be more suitable Fixed
00:41:281 (3,1) - Fixed
01:00:138 (4,1) - avoid this tiny overlap (or overlap more so it looks intentional / less messy) Fixed
01:02:881 (4,1) - ^ Fixed
01:11:452 (1) - swap NC Fixed
01:14:881 (3) - NC Fixed
01:18:995 (3) - ^ Fixed
01:23:795 (1) - remove NC Fixed
01:22:423 (1,2) - 01:23:795 (1,2) - these are the exact same musically, dont see the reason for rhythm change Fixed
00:54:995 (1,1) - 01:36:138 (1) - use same pattern for both. (i think the second, without the circle, is better, since its a longer spinner) Fixed
01:48:481 (1,2,3,1,2) - same exact thing musically, i would use same rhythm for both. i think repeat slider + circle would be best imo Fixed
01:49:852 (1) - remove NC Fixed
01:52:938 (1) - ^ Fixed
01:55:338 (1) - ^ Fixed
01:56:709 (3,1) - swap NC Fixed
as far as the whole map goes; 00:16:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Changed dont think this type of perfect stacking belongs in a normal, this is sure to confuse new players. also i think you use too much rhythm variation, it makes the map feel like its trying to have cool patterns rather than follow the music at some moments. look at the intro for example; 00:02:880 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) - fixed these are all pretty nearly the same exact sound and the way you map it is changing multiple times
also you could definitely increase the CS to 3 or even like 3.3 CS3 done!
00:04:252 (5) - NC ok!
00:05:452 (8,1) - stack ya
00:51:223 (2,1) - put a circle in between i did something different, but fixed !
00:57:738 (1,2,3,4) - 01:00:481 (1,2) - 01:03:223 (1,2,3) - dont see the need for such intense rhythm variation. just choose one and pattern differently each time, it makes the map feel like it has less relation to the music when you do this (also you use only one variation in the final kiai so it makes sense to do so here) Yo, fixed!
01:08:709 (5) - NC Done
01:51:223 (1) - remove repeat and add a 1/2 slider on tail? keeps relation to 01:48:481 (1,1) - but still has the 1/2 slider you added 01:52:252 (2) - Fixed
diff gap between normal and hard is kinda huge, particularly in terms of spacing, but also in terms of rhythm. big change in SV and lots of 1/4.
00:28:595 (1) - i kinda dont like the 0.75x SV changes for 3/4 sliders in the map, it makes these sliders nearly the exact same length as the 1/2 sliders around them which is very possible to throw off players around this skill level. if you were to add a diff between normal and hard it would be more acceptable i gonna explain on last line
00:06:309 (1) - remove nc fixed
00:06:995 (1,3) - fix stack fixed
00:11:795 (3,4) - this rhyhtm doesnt emphasize what you're following well at all changed
00:14:538 (1) - 00:15:909 (1) - remove NC fixed
00:17:966 (1,2,3) - use 4 1/2 sliders to keep the repetition of 00:16:595 (1,2,3,4) - since 00:13:852 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - repeated over 2 measures changed
00:26:881 (1) - remove NC done
00:30:652 (2,3) - i think this is the only 1/2 stack in the entire map so it feels out of place and confusing, also SL2 is kinda inappropriate for a hard difficulty. changed
00:39:223 (3,1) - you could blanket these and it would look much nicer fixed, i guess :thinking:
00:51:909 (1,2) - fix stack fixed
00:55:681 (1,2,3) - reversing the rhythm of this combo would play much nicer imo
00:57:052 (1,2,3,4,1) - cool pattern but i dont think it belongs in a hard changed!
00:59:109 (1,2,3,4) - fix blanket (its not properly blanketed on 4) fixed i guess too lel..
NCs feel a little spammed in this diff. *tons* of 1 or 2 object combos which dont need an NC such as (not all) 01:18:823 (1,2) - 01:05:623 (1) - 00:19:338 (1) - ) fixed some
00:10:423 (4) - NC okay
00:10:423 (4,5) - should follow same rhythm as 00:09:738 (1,2,3) - since they both have the same sound on blue tick indeed, fixed
00:46:766 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - way too much rhythmic variation for what is essentially a repeating rhythm of the song. can't tell what you are following at what parts i follow a different, interpretation.. the beats and the present rhythm are the same, I decided to diversify the distribution of notes 2 by 2 for example: 00:46:766 (1,2) - 2 1/4 with reverse slider, 00:47:452 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 2 triplets, 200:48:138 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 1/2 slider and etc..
00:59:195 (2) - there's no sound on this circle, dont think the stream should start on 00:59:109 (1) - . changed
01:01:938 (2) - ^ ^
01:02:538 (1,1,2) - messy placement for this pattern I don't think so, because she is right in the middle of the red tick present in the 3/4 to have a symmetrical view
01:22:681 (2,3) - move down and to the right so that the circle stacks on 01:22:252 (2) - and not the slider i got a confusion here
01:38:366 (1) - no sound here I disagree, it's perceptible, please listen again.
01:40:338 (2) - 01:43:081 (2) - same as last chorus, no sound on these notes. i replaced for 1/4 kick slider because the sound occasioned extends to the blue tick
01:43:681 (1,2,3,4) - a rhythm like: https://i.imgur.com/vZltAum.png would follow the music better imo my focus here is to facilitate the rhythm when playing, and in this case the best option is to stay constant in the white and redtick, perhaps starting in the blue be confused for the player
01:48:823 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:50:195 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:52:938 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:54:309 (2,3,4,5,6) - these streams should start on the blue tick before, since thats where the strings start their 1/4 rhythm I think the same answer above applies to that case, starting stream on the blue tick still disfavored my view on the pace, and 3/4 can fill that beat pretty well
01:48:995 (4,5,6) - these 3 objects have botched spacing (0.46x instead of 0.54x like rest of stream) same thing happens but in reverse on 01:48:995 (4,5,6) - my bad fixed.
00:16:766 (2,2) - these are the only 1/4 repeat sliders you use in the intro so they feel out of place changed, i guess..
00:29:966 (3) - ctrl+g would be better flow fixed.
00:26:881 (1,2) - 00:40:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - same sounds fixed.
00:52:252 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - why are these grouped in 2s but 00:53:623 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - grouped in 4s subjective choice, applied the same idea I mentioned in the insane about 2 by 2
only in this case it's 4 by 4
01:33:395 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 01:34:766 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
01:10:595 (1,2,1,2,3) - i think the first two circles should either be a kickslider or mapped differently in some way because this suggests a correlation with the stacked triples pattern 01:10:766 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - fixed i did like 01:18:823 (1,2,1,2,3) -
01:14:709 (1,2,1) - ^ same idea. ^
01:18:823 (1,2,1,2,3) - the way you do it here is nice because it makes a contrast thanks :3
01:40:338 (2) - 01:43:081 (2) - same as insane, no noise here. you map it the better way here: 00:59:109 (1,2) - sure
01:43:681 (1,2,1,2) - same as insane (rhythm like: https://i.imgur.com/vZltAum.png would follow the music better imo) same answer on insane
01:44:366 (1,2,1,2) - why the sudden change to sliders? makes this kiai lose pace / energy changed
01:48:481 (1,1,2,3,4) - 01:49:852 (1,1,2,3,4) - 01:51:223 (1,1,2,3,4) - same rhythm suggestion as insane, start stream 1/4 earlier same answer
01:54:995 (1) - remove NC for consistency okay
overall the diff looks nice and flows well but i cant get behind a lot of the rhythmic variations that happen, they dont seem to follow the music well but rather just play nice. the intro, especially. modified a lot ooooo, thanks
00:19:338 (1,2,1) - much bigger jump than anywhere else in the section by a large margin oh..well, as the last diff, I wanted to apply something of high difficulty, but that isn't so complex to do, I already saw some maps apply this type of pattern in a slightly different context, but similar, I believe that there is no problem when applying due to low / regular bpm
00:37:338 (2,1) - ugly slight overlap fixed
01:01:509 (1) - remove NC okay
01:18:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the 2s in these combos do not have nearly enough emphasis in the music for such a sharp angle change / pattern. Well, I do not know if you see the same way I do.
but this way:
if you pick up 2-in-2 notes you realize that you make a moviment, that move is similar to the movement a violin player makes, and well wanted to apply a different aesthetic besides streams and curved kick jumps.
01:40:338 (2) - 01:43:081 (2) - same as extra/insane ^
01:48:823 (1,2,1,2) - 01:50:195 (1,2,1,2) - 01:51:566 (1,2,1,2) - same as extra/insane ^
about 3/4 in hard
well, I'm following the same idea of my first mapset
showing players new rhythms at each difficulty so that they can experience each other and improve their interpretation techniques so that they don't always stay in the monotomic rhythm, considering that my first hard ranked 3/4 and 185 bpm that's 175 and it's only in certain parts that I use, there's nothing to fear
good luck! overall i can tell you are pretty good at shaping / aesthetics but i think your rhythms could use some work.
Thanks <3 and thanks for some conclusions, i changed a lot it of things lol
Hello mod from my queue~ Yo o//Thank you for awesome mod, i feel lucky xdGeneral
- Add some tags? Stuff like genre, album and whatnot if there are such to be used for this. And most importantly add something like "antonio vivaldi the four seasons winter" since that's the piece this is based on. Sure Added ~Easy.
- 01:00:138 (4,1) - considering there's none of them so far, I'd just get rid of this overlap okay
- 01:52:252 (3,1) - important sound under sliderend of 01:52:252 (3) - instead of being clicked. It's also the sound that should be NC instead of 01:52:938 (1) - sure
- 01:56:709 (3,1) - similarly to above, 01:56:709 (3) - is the one that should be NC instead, even if 01:57:052 (1) - is the final note in the map (since it's only "bonus"). That being said in this case I think the current one is kinda fine too if you really want. i did, but removed after sinnoh modNormal.
- 00:23:452 (1,1) - I don't think 1 beat break from spinner to next object is sufficient in Normal. I think it was recommended for 2 beats min. (see here) and considering the bpm in this song is fairly standard it would be recommendable to abide to the guidelines. indeed removed
- 00:42:652 - why is there break here but not in Easy my bad, fixed
- 00:51:909 (1) - unnecessary NC, just do it the same way you've done before or just after this 00:52:252 (1,2,3,4) - (even though the rhythm slightly differs) okay!
- 00:56:538 (1) - that spinner thingy. Recovery time being "too short" aside, here it's on already fairly dense place, so the shortness of the break gets emphasised. Seems like there's more similar spinners later on, see them too removed !
- 01:56:709 (5,1) - seems like a consistent way of doing it so I'll let it pass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Hard.
- Why different kiai times? (or more like why difference in the same kiai times?) fixed!
- 00:29:452 (3,4,5,1) - this could flow better. See how with 00:29:452 (3,4,5) - (and couple objects before them too) it leads to circular flow, but with 00:29:966 (5,1) - it not only changes direction, it also has lower spacing, and the object after it forces direction change again, with sliderbody too. Tl;dr it's not like it's terrible but it feels unnatural compared to what could be done okay~
- 00:41:109 (4,1) - seems like a good place for blanket? Actually the whole pattern could be blanketed (which you haven't seemed to have done too much with slider things like these) yes
- 01:04:252 (4,1) - blanket? yup
- 01:48:138 (1) - unnecessary NC i due to emphasize 1/1 pause aa
- 01:56:709 (1,1) - why not use the same logic as before? I mean, either use that or then only NC 01:56:709 (1) - but NCing both seems like just spam for this, considering they can't really structure for anything after them anymore due the song ending. okay!Insane.
- Seems like this version of the kiai times will be used from Hard onwards? Why not use the same on the lower diffs too then? Is there smth that would go wrong with doing it that way? i leave like lasts diffs
- 01:16:253 (2,1) - these should prob be stacked right? Fix okay
- 01:22:252 (2,2,3) - stack it so that 01:22:252 (2,2) - are stacked instead of 01:22:252 (2,3) - ; looks way better. (automatic stack is what fucks it up atm, just tune it manually) oh indeed, fixed
- 01:56:709 (1,1) - what I said earlier. Though with pattern like this it makes more sense than last time Up!Extra.
- 00:13:852 - why this change in hitsounding? Not used in any of the diffs before I believe my bad again aa fixed
- 01:14:709 (1,2,1,2,3) - looks very messy, probably not what you'd want. In comparison, 01:18:823 (1,2,1,2,3) - looks fine. It's due 01:14:881 (1,2,3) - being lower spacing and partly to the same direction 01:14:709 (1,2) - automatical stack is leaning to. well, I did like last diff and insane,I have been putting a duplet on each measure and increasing the distance So.. As the stack isn't affected by Distance Snap it stays unchanged.
- 01:38:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - while the idea ain't bad, it doesn't make sense to introduce completely new idea in the last kiai of the map when there has been different idea used for the section before. Especially as the ideas are almost opposite each other, (see how both have kinda similar object placements but first one is moving everytime with back-and-forth and the latter one has every other stacked on top)reformulatedHarmonical Catastrophe.Good luck!
- 00:13:852 - again with hitsounds change (but this time even different from the last one lul) Well as in, partly it will change due rhythms changing slightly while going up, but just beginning to use additional set of hitsounds in the couple last diffs is kinda, not consistent hitsounding mapset-wise. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fxied qqq
- 00:15:909 (1,1) - fix stack okay
- 00:26:881 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - the pattern from last diff would make more sense in top diff, especially considering you don't use anything similar in here. I mean, I see this is having slightly different approach, but it's still interpreting this particular sequence as clearly less intense (or atleast less gimmicky) than in diff supposed to be clearly easier than this. You could just apply the same type stuff for this stream in here, combined with the jumps between groups of 8 that this already has. Looking at 00:33:738 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - though seems like you just forgot to do stuff for the first time. well i can explain: the song provided here 00:26:881 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - its similar on this part > 00:25:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - but that 00:33:738 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - isn't because sounds similar on this part 00:40:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - , if repairing the divisions made by the distorted sound its very easy(really xd) to identify and differentiate
- 00:52:252 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - playability aside, this looks really cool lol, thanks
- 01:10:766 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - not sure about rankability and whatnot, but I don't think stream getting completely overlapped by itself like 01:11:023 (4,2) - is good idea, even as a gimmick. It's kinda stepping towards stuff like completely stacked streams (which I think is unrankable). in certian way partially, i don't know i need get opinions from other mappers on, because I've already seen some maps that use this concept that i applied, so i'm kind of undecided if I should change or not.
- 00:48:138 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - compare to 01:12:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - doesn't it feel like some of the solo part streams are lacking in stuff? Or alternatively not so important place has too intense streams. That being said I'd do smth more for violin solo streams like this considering you have been using multiple gimmicky stuff already indeed, changed.
- 01:18:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - visuals aside, how do you think this expresses the music? Is this good way to emphasis what the music does? Not saying it doesn't. Not saying it does either. But do you have basis for it? I kinda got the vibes of doing it for the visuals with this one changed, thanks
- 01:28:595 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - similarly to what I said above, this is fairly strong jumpstreams for section that isn't too intense in comparison to many sections in this song. changed.
- Lots of pretty cool ideas tbh, but like how I said it on that one pattern above, sometimes it felt like gimmicks for the sake of gimmicks, instead of being gimmicks for the sake of what the music holds. Not really completely off -level, but not everything felt perfectly fitting.
GeneralOkay / also thanks for the mod
00:52:252 (1) - 00:53:623 (1) - 00:54:995 (1) - lots of finishes missing, same for other sections like it fixed.
00:42:309 (4) - I think these could use slowing down sv if you want, same for extra its break combo concept
01:30:652 (1) - Not sure if these are rankable still, doing this would be 100% safer though https://puu.sh/ybrnO/e099c1b39c.gif https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663519 Fixed
01:38:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Hm, not sure if spacing should be increasing this drastically because not much is changing from each 1,2 to 1,2 Nerf.
00:34:423 (1,2,3) - There's quite a large difference on the first slider, use 1/8 snap or higher sv to emphasise it fixed.
01:22:081 (1,2,1) - I think 01:22:423 (1) - is a bit under-emphasised here, moving 2 left would help increase distance emphasis okay
00:05:623 (1,2) - Spacing shouldn't really be large here, emphasises 2 for no reason. ctrl-g 00:05:452 (4,1) - okay
00:28:938 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Large spacing variations should be avoided in hards. 00:29:196 (2,3) - Rotate CCW and do some spacing adjustments, I think this works better. https://puu.sh/ycJ16/458c445d27.png same^
00:35:795 (1,2,3) - 3 isn't properly emphasised here I don't understand, what did you want me to do? aaa
00:54:995 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The music repeats itself on 1 and 4, but the two have completely different rhythm D: The first one worked better fixed, rip symmetry
00:58:766 (4,1) - This jump seems too large, it's also the usage of jumps is inconsistent with second kiai. Just remove it for consistency done
01:32:366 (2) - is this a blanket sure
01:35:452 (3,1) - The parallel lines can be polished okay
00:11:795 (2,2) - Overlaps like this are highly suggested to be avoided on normal diffs, hard to read for new players.
00:20:366 (4) - Check the RC, some parts need changing in general regarding stacks https://puu.sh/ycJkt/ee90b93d6f.png https://puu.sh/ycJAJ/3547219a42.png
00:21:395 (3,4,1) - 00:52:937 (3,4,1) - wayy to many overlaps going on here for me
00:23:452 (1) - Avoid spinners less than 3 beats long, and make sure there is at least 2 beats after a spinner for recovery. (ie a spinner can't fit here)
00:35:795 (1,2) - Avoid switching between 1/2 and 1/1 stacks
01:07:852 (2) - These 1/2 stacks are fine since you swapped completely, but don't start using 1/1 stacks again at 01:25:509 (2,2) - . Fine to use at 01:33:395 (1) - since that's a recognisable pattern from before
01:55:852 (2) - remove stack
All fixed, removed all 1/1 stacks(2 exceptions) and leave all 1/2 stack, remapped
00:28:938 (1) - 00:35:795 (1) - Rhythm here needs to change. There are many strong sounds that are ignored, and you have clickable objects on very weak ones. I might use as a solution. It has a 1.5/1, but it's far better at following the music https://puu.sh/ycJGr/2a5b855e8e.png done.
01:05:966 (1) - Adding a white slider point in the middle of this slider would make the shape a bit easier to read for new players sho, sure
01:21:052 (1) - Slider shape a bit too weird for an easy aaa, okay
01:52:252 (3) - This has a 1/2 mapped but 01:55:338 (1) - doesn't, use the latter for better rhythm consistency true
01:56:709 (1,1) - don't do that nc okay
Looks nice but this could use a couple more mods. I tend to gloss over minor issues and focus on major issues, so having more people point out the small stuff would help a lot.
Brazilian mapping best mappingU are the best Belarus Mapper <3
Hi-Hi! Hello ~All Fixed!! thanks for ncing mod
From mod req
Okay let'ss see hereeeeee---
00:11:109 (1,2) - (Change this, They are very short and would be complicated for beginners) (Change it to one like this 00:13:852 (1) - )
the rest of the diff is good
Lower the stars.
(Only New Combo)
00:25:852 (5) - (NC Here)
00:32:709 (5) - (NC Here)
00:39:566 (5) - (NC)
01:29:966 (7) - (NC)
01:43:338 (5) - (NC)
The rest it's really good..
To my taste, I do not like much the streams or the changes of speed, but on the other hand, your map looks good, I enjoy it, I give you a kudo star, and sorry for the short mod, luck
Hi, i'm a new mapper hope this helps ^^ Buhhh >.<Fixed all too!!!
00:11:109 (1,2) - faz isso ser 1/2, pra esse tipo de Easy reverseslider desse tamanho é confuso pra krl
mover 00:31:338 (4) - um pouco mais pra baixo acho q melhora um pouco o fluxo daki 00:30:138 (3,4,1) -
00:38:195 (4) - isso era pra ser aki n? 00:38:023 -
01:02:881 (4) - Overmap, só deleta
01:14:881 (1) - N é pra ter
CLapFinish no final desse slider?
01:57:052 (1) - aki começar um spin parece bem mais saudável
Ta, isso aki 00:05:452 (4,1,2,3,4) - ta bem feio e mau posicionado, se for fazer assim aleatório pelo menos faça com uma DS regular, como por exemplo coloque isso 00:05:795 (2) - com a msma distância entre 00:05:623 (1,3) -
01:00:481 (1,2,3,4,1) - Talvez um polígono perfeito pareça uma boa idéia
01:02:195 (4) - Isso parece ficar bonito pro lado de cima
01:54:995 (8,1) - Blanket perfeito?
The other diffs is too hard for me x.x hope this helps ^^
aaaah saudades desse forum puta merdaAll Fixed lel
- 01:22:766 (2) - O angulo que você esta trazendo aqui ta ao contrario da nota seguinte, é bem bobo, o cara que manja ele vai ver em volta e acerta de boas, ainda mais em easy. Porem, esse cara ai não vai ser qualquer um, se fosse uma normal, tudo bem, porem... easy ? pensa nos novato dos novatos, o cara que nunca jogou... é fácil arruma, apenas inverta o angulo, deixe Desse jeito.
- 00:11:795 (2) - Se possivel, tente stacka a bunda dele com o (3), pois uma estetica polida em low diff traz bons sentimentos para o jogador (bem gay isso mas é exatamente isso que importa)
- 00:12:481 (1,2) - Nada demais aqui, mas é so uma "comparação" que aqui ficou bem aceitavel esse tipo de flow comparado ao mencionado na easy, por mais q termine com o cu pra lua, um player em normal ja nao vai sofrer ai pq ele ja ta mANJando muito da parada.
- 00:31:681 (1) - amo essa patten de bengala
- 01:57:052 (1) - talvez você quis representar algo aqui, dar enfase, vou supor q seja a "ultima-nota" mas stack é algo bem complexo para causar certa enfase, sendo que você fez um mapa com flow normal(entenda, flow simples linear bla bla bla vc ja sabe o resto) então, porque nao deixa linear também ? xD
- 00:17:109 (2,3,4) - Considerando sua ideia toda de usar 1/1's e com patten de tecnica simetrica, porque você fez esses 1/2 ? alem de tu quebrar sua consistencia considerada que voce tinha feito (e que ainda ficou PICA) voce meio que broxou até mesmo eu q tava animado com a patten com esses 1/2, mas o motivo é a consistencia, vc mudo ai mesmo, mas volto a ideia aqui, olha 00:17:966 (1,2,3) - entao tipo... o que você quer fazer desde o começo ? se for fazer esses 1/2 agora, ao menos deixe 1/2 mais enfatizado aqui 00:17:966 (1,2,3) - também
vou completar futuramente, cansei x.x
tira esses pontinho caralho NopThanks my friends for helping me aaa <3
- 00:16:595 (1,2,3,4) - qual e o ponto exatamente de dar cover em certas beats fracas e em outras nao? ex 00:16:938 - vs 00:17:623 (2) -. Voce tambem deu cover em todas na secao anterior 00:13:852 -. Fixed
- 00:20:709 (1) - esse nc destroi o teu padrao, eu diria o mesmo pra 00:23:452 (1) - fixed
- 00:38:195 (4) - tu e problematico ou o que, tava seguindo red tick ate agora e ignora 00:38:023 - pra por no white, jumento fixed
- 00:39:909 (2) - ta relando no hp fixed
- 01:02:881 (4) - nao tem som pra circulo aqui caralho e que normal whistle e esse i hearing a whistle there ¬_¬
- 01:48:481 - eu realmente nao gostei da forma que daqui pra frente tu mudou a sua pattern de NC do nada, bem asdadaASAsdASDAdsD sure
- 01:50:538 (2) - eu recomendaria mudar pra dois circles como tu fez aqui 01:49:166 (2,3) - porque os sons diferem bastante de 01:49:852 (1,1) - , poderia representar bem essa mudanca e etc vai quebrar a sequencia anterior que fiz
- 01:52:595 - caraio pra que que tu deixou isso no fim de um slider loco é
- eu não gostei da maneira que tu elaborou tua intro, ficou bem estranha, 00:02:880 - até 00:06:995 - você deu cover em redtick e depois parou do nada. O mesmo acontece em 00:13:852 - pra parar depois em 00:16:595 - do nada. Parece muito que você ta forçando pra ter variação e esquecendo de seguir o que você mesmo elaborou remapped
- 00:10:423 (3,2) - overlap bem desnecessário imo dificil de fixar devido a ds ativa grr
- 00:24:823 (1,2) - eu não sei se simplificar tanto assim fica legal, 00:25:166 - aqui fica um som forte do violino se comparado a 00:25:338 -, ignorar ele é bem sadboys estou seguindo outro som particularmente, assim nao fica tão monótomo cheio de 1/2 constante
- 01:05:966 (3) - vs 01:03:223 (1) -, creio que NC aqui faria mais sentido por esse motivo sure, why not xD
- 01:12:138 (3,4) - por que caralhos tu parou de seguir da mesma forma que 01:10:766 (3,4,1,2) -? faria muito mais sentido deixar uma pausa em 01:12:652 - Remapped
- 01:23:623 - você não vai ignorar depois de fazer isso 01:22:081 (3) - ne ok -_-
- 01:44:023 (3,1) - não só por ser esteticamente um abacate de tao bosTA, é muito fácil noob tiltar nisso aqui Remapped
also eu recomendo muito fortemente aumentar teu od pra 4, atualmente teu easy usa 2.5 e teu normal ta com 3, pulando diretamente pra 6 no hard, o que é bem aleatório Sure!
- 00:05:795 (2,3,4,5) - o que é esse spacing? não tem um real motivo pra fazer tudo isso quando a música nem mudou tanto assim. Also, já que tamo falando de spacing, 00:08:366 (1,2,3,4) - é retardamente gigante e exige uma habilidade muito mais ampla que pra acertar 00:06:995 (1,2,3,4) - por exemplo, e considerando que isso é MUITO mais difícil que a próxima seção que tem drums mais fortes e presentes (o que eu também estranhei pra cacete), só cria uma transição mais aleatória Both fixed
- 00:30:481 - não faz sentido algum deixar esse som no fim de um slider, principalmente pelo fato de que segundos atrás você fez isso 00:29:795 (4) - novamente quebra a sequencia seguinte e anterior que fiz e tira um pouco da monotonia que é 1/2 constante
- 00:36:652 (4,5) - qual é a do spacing grandasso do nada subjetivo, mas nerfado um pouco
- 01:21:738 (1,1) - estética ralmente tilting, você pode optar por fazer um blanket na slidertail ou algo do tipo pra evitar isso, mas por favor tenta evitar fazer o body ficar tão próximo da tail creio que fixei mudando para uma shape mais coerente sem alterar a anterior
- 01:25:166 (1) - vs 01:25:852 - -_ mesma coisa pra 01:26:538 - (eu não acredito que tu fez isso tbh)
- 01:52:252 (5,1) - aaaaaaa um objeto ta coladasso no outro my bad fixed
- 01:55:852 (3,4,5) - não está simétrico. fixed
a dificuldade não está ruim, mas sério, considera a parada que eu falei sobre a primeira seção estar ridiculamente mais difícil que a segunda sendo que a segunda que tem os drums e as parada toda
- 00:13:681 - sei lá, eu realmente acho que fazer esse som clicável seria muito mais fitting considerando que o drum é fortinho e 00:13:509 - tem som de nada xD
- eu recomendo mover 01:00:052 (9,1) - um pouco pra direita, assim tu pode fazer a estrela 01:00:481 (1,2,3,4) - direito, porque claramente 01:00:823 (3,4) - ta com um spacing menor e ta meio estranho
- 01:22:938 (4,1) - o spacing aqui ficou bem estranho, não da muito a impressão que você tentou, considerando que 01:22:766 (3,4) - é bem grandinho e 01:22:938 (4,1) - deixa a desejar. Enquanto isso tu fez uma parada bem legal em 01:24:138 (3,4,1) -
- Also, bem minor, mas 01:23:452 (2) - liga o grid snap e da um ctrl+^ que a simetria ta errada
- 01:41:452 (2,2,1,2,1,1) - mantenha teus overlaps padronizados
- 01:51:566 (3) - ignorar a stream tão sudden não faz muito sentido lol
- 01:56:538 - clicável seria mt mais pika, os drums que 01:56:366 (3) - da cover se diferem bastante e fica difícil de dizer qual é mais forte, mas creio que ambos fiquem legais se você apertar o botaozinho magico do teclado
mas que caralho de novo tu fez um gap de 0.5 de od pra diff anterior loco, muda isso pra 7.2 no mínimo
vou dar uma parada por aqui que eu sou um merda com extra
why the dot after diffnames?also @Alexsander all fixed too thanks! :3
It's a long explanation, well it's a technical bug It's that's been going on for years. After u update your map a lot of times (incluing change the diffnames a lot of times) there is a possibility that this bug occurs
this bug shows an "update for latest version" without updating the map
after clicking the update button, a totally different background appears and all the information on the map(bpm, slider, circles, hitsounds, storyboard) is completely deleted.
however to keep your progress saved and continue giving an update without fear of this bug appear, just add a dot to each diff name until this bug is solved. otherwise if left without the dot there is a great possibility of the bug to return and erase all the progress made.
there a example of a recent mapset ranked with dots because that bug >> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668888
- 00:08:366 (1,2) - spacing, also 00:09:052 (2,1) - pattern might look a bit out of place, I suggest you avoid the overlap here fixed
- 01:48:481 (1,2) - spacing fixed
- 00:28:595 (1) - 00:35:452 (1) - etc. nc alone seems not enough to indicate the 1/4 gap, can you nerf the spacing between 00:28:595 (1,1) - ? more close, fixed
- 00:38:023 (1,1) - why is this 1/2 gap then? it seems rather inconsistent fixed, made equal like 00:33:052 (1,2,3) -
- 00:47:966 (4,5) - I suggest removing triplets in this section, it's a relatively calm part compared with kiais so I don't think it's nice to force too much pressure on the player of this level. (less density here also highlights the kiai better) all removed, fixed.
- 00:28:252 (1,2) - wrongly snapped to 1/16 somehow changed to 1/4 to don't make too painful to do
- 00:35:109 (1,2) - regarding the intensity of the notes, try this rhythm pattern instead? -> https://puu.sh/z9S1n/4a6a2e0b81.png okay!!
- 01:14:881 (1,2,3) - good geometry patterns but they are too hard to hold combo for 4.5-ish player imo :c well, i keeping the patttern but decreased drastically the ds for each
- 01:56:366 (3) - missing hs, also why 01:56:366 (3,4) - rhythm is different from 01:55:681 (3,4) - ? my bad fixed!
- I'm a bit worried about your intensive usage of kicksliders in this difficulty, it creates quite a big diff gap from Hard.
it's like a deja'vu of my first map xd, well i can nerf some kick sliders to make some balance to hard diff, just tell me which ones I will not hesitate, and I'll just change oo
- od8 for linear diffspread ok!
- 00:26:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - etc. I have to say this pattern is even harder than top difficulty .. KILL ME AAAA SORRY, NERFED ALL
- 00:32:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - hey the stream movement here is almost exactly the same as previous one, can you do sth else here for variation or maybe it's your intention? indeed, fixed!!
- 01:01:509 (3,4,1) - both spacing and flow make the movement to the stream awkward imo changed, fixed!
- 01:03:909 (1,2) - spacing here suddenly shrinks>? aaaa fixed too
- 01:10:595 (1,2,1,2) - the nc kinda makes sense with music but looks confusing Fixed!
- 01:14:709 (1,2,1,2) - ^ , also visual seems a bit broken with the stack? https://puu.sh/z9SDn/8ef4322635.png can't tell if it's intended to look like this well to don't see too broken, i set up manually on the osu. file , stack leniency >> to 0.1
- 01:12:823 (1) - should be auto clap instead oh my bad, fixed
- 01:06:823 (2,3,1) - you don't have to force the stack, it makes the flow too harsh :c sorry, fixed :C
- 01:18:995 (1,2) - I kinda wonder how ppl would read this, can you get some testplays results/feedbacks from other players? i asked for some brazilian players to make a fast tesplay to see if they can read exactly that pattern and the whole diff, i post later just wait aa, but ocassionaly i made like the extra diff, with a difference of spacing the stream 4 by 4 and start a triplet on the first note
Edit: Idealism's Play
- 01:42:309 (1,2) - 01:42:652 (1,2) - swap their placement so there are more spacing between 01:42:138 (2,1) - 01:42:823 (2,1) - ? fixed,
all equal and symmetrical
- 01:47:795 (1,2) - Why not keep following the melody with triplet? switching to the kick seems too sudden, also you can do another symmetry with 01:48:138 (1,2,3) - changed, too, more clean
If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/2 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for players of this level.Set SL higher.
If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/1 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for new players.The same as for Hard.
offset seems something like +12 to me Done!
50% hitsound volume doesn't give enough feedback to player, consider rising it up to 60-65% and 70% up to 80% Done, setup to 70%
- 00:41:966 (3) - would like to see this emphasized more. Too way prominent sound. I suggest you to just increase spacing. lemme explain,
on insane, extra and harmonical diff i created a special interpretation for that part:
00:42:664 - volume lower, lower spacing (stacking notes, black and white color for small intensity)
00:44:035 - volume increasing, increase spacing (not stack, green and pick color for normal intensity)
00:45:407 - Volume increasing more, increase spacing more (have some distinct sounds so, change patterns duplets/ 1/4 kick sliders change to red and orange combo for high/objective intensity)
i hope u understand my explanation ooo
- 00:33:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it sound less intensier than 00:32:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - but the spacing among circles is equal. Fixed!
- 00:34:595 (2,3) - optional. Try kickslider instead as this double is pretty inaudible Changed!
- 00:56:195 (8,9) - idk if this works well. I think it's still better to have a slider, instead. i following 2 distintic sounds which occours there
00:56:207 - 00:56:293 (9) - , if u notice the both have the same space of every kick slider represented in that section to don't escape from principal sound
- 01:41:452 (4,1) - ye, I recommend to increase spacing, current looks too low. Done!!
- 00:41:109 (1,2,1) - maybe move that slider a bit away to avoid tiny overlap? Just looks better with this stream 00:40:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - . Fixed!
- 00:41:966 - pretty the same as for the highest diff.
- 01:14:709 (3,4,1,2,3) - this pattern is misleading. While playing it would've mistaken with just a triple. I highly recommend you to stack them or space properly. done!
- 01:53:966 (1) - unsure about this slider. Like, path is kind of obvious so I think it's fine. changed!
- 00:39:909 (1,2,3,4) - according to the pattern I can say that music doesn't change so having this unemphasized is reasonable. BUT music does change here 00:40:595 - so consider emphasizing it by bigger spacing or something else you find appropriate. fixed!
- 01:33:909 (2,1) - consider rising spacing as well as here 01:34:423 (2,1) - . They're kinda prominent. fixed too i guess
RC wrote:If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/2 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for players of this level. fixed!Set SL higher.
- 00:22:081 (1,2,3,4) - smaller spacing make little sense because part is about to come to the peak and intensity rises as well as pattern's intensity should. Consider rising spacing. changed, fixed!
- 00:28:595 (1,1) - nazi. Maybe make it 1.7x to avoid that tiny "overlap"? fixed?
- 01:08:538 (4,1) - blanket is off lol, try finding them yourself lol, fixedd
- 01:26:538 (1,2,3) - different spacing is pretty senseless here bc they three have pretty equal prominency. Consider making spacing the same, too. changed a bit to equal!
- 01:48:138 (1) - some random NC. done!
RC wrote:If stacks are used, Stack Leniency must be set high enough for 1/1 hit objects to stack. Directly overlapping hit objects cause reading problems for new players.The same as for Hard. Fixed!
- 01:26:881 (2) - that's off-screen. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- 00:08:366 (1,2) - you haven't fixed the spacing here. My bad fixed too
- 00:17:966 (3,4) - idk if 0.08 matters but it's better to not make it differ higher than 0.05x because visually it's pretty noticable. fixed i guess?
- 00:40:595 (3,4) - I believe it's better to place circle a bit left to follow the flow in the best way. changed!
- 00:58:423 (3,1) - inconsistent spacing for sure. reformed!!
call me back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANKS! OMG AGAIN THIS IS HAPPENING LOL