Hello mod from my queue~ Yo o//Thank you for awesome mod, i feel lucky xdGeneral
- Add some tags? Stuff like genre, album and whatnot if there are such to be used for this. And most importantly add something like "antonio vivaldi the four seasons winter" since that's the piece this is based on. Sure Added ~Easy.
- 01:00:138 (4,1) - considering there's none of them so far, I'd just get rid of this overlap okay
- 01:52:252 (3,1) - important sound under sliderend of 01:52:252 (3) - instead of being clicked. It's also the sound that should be NC instead of 01:52:938 (1) - sure
- 01:56:709 (3,1) - similarly to above, 01:56:709 (3) - is the one that should be NC instead, even if 01:57:052 (1) - is the final note in the map (since it's only "bonus"). That being said in this case I think the current one is kinda fine too if you really want. i did, but removed after sinnoh modNormal.
- 00:23:452 (1,1) - I don't think 1 beat break from spinner to next object is sufficient in Normal. I think it was recommended for 2 beats min. (see here) and considering the bpm in this song is fairly standard it would be recommendable to abide to the guidelines. indeed removed
- 00:42:652 - why is there break here but not in Easy my bad, fixed
- 00:51:909 (1) - unnecessary NC, just do it the same way you've done before or just after this 00:52:252 (1,2,3,4) - (even though the rhythm slightly differs) okay!
- 00:56:538 (1) - that spinner thingy. Recovery time being "too short" aside, here it's on already fairly dense place, so the shortness of the break gets emphasised. Seems like there's more similar spinners later on, see them too removed !
- 01:56:709 (5,1) - seems like a consistent way of doing it so I'll let it pass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Hard.
- Why different kiai times? (or more like why difference in the same kiai times?) fixed!
- 00:29:452 (3,4,5,1) - this could flow better. See how with 00:29:452 (3,4,5) - (and couple objects before them too) it leads to circular flow, but with 00:29:966 (5,1) - it not only changes direction, it also has lower spacing, and the object after it forces direction change again, with sliderbody too. Tl;dr it's not like it's terrible but it feels unnatural compared to what could be done okay~
- 00:41:109 (4,1) - seems like a good place for blanket? Actually the whole pattern could be blanketed (which you haven't seemed to have done too much with slider things like these) yes
- 01:04:252 (4,1) - blanket? yup
- 01:48:138 (1) - unnecessary NC i due to emphasize 1/1 pause aa
- 01:56:709 (1,1) - why not use the same logic as before? I mean, either use that or then only NC 01:56:709 (1) - but NCing both seems like just spam for this, considering they can't really structure for anything after them anymore due the song ending. okay!Insane.
- Seems like this version of the kiai times will be used from Hard onwards? Why not use the same on the lower diffs too then? Is there smth that would go wrong with doing it that way? i leave like lasts diffs
- 01:16:253 (2,1) - these should prob be stacked right? Fix okay
- 01:22:252 (2,2,3) - stack it so that 01:22:252 (2,2) - are stacked instead of 01:22:252 (2,3) - ; looks way better. (automatic stack is what fucks it up atm, just tune it manually) oh indeed, fixed
- 01:56:709 (1,1) - what I said earlier. Though with pattern like this it makes more sense than last time Up!Extra.
- 00:13:852 - why this change in hitsounding? Not used in any of the diffs before I believe my bad again aa fixed
- 01:14:709 (1,2,1,2,3) - looks very messy, probably not what you'd want. In comparison, 01:18:823 (1,2,1,2,3) - looks fine. It's due 01:14:881 (1,2,3) - being lower spacing and partly to the same direction 01:14:709 (1,2) - automatical stack is leaning to. well, I did like last diff and insane,I have been putting a duplet on each measure and increasing the distance So.. As the stack isn't affected by Distance Snap it stays unchanged.
- 01:38:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - while the idea ain't bad, it doesn't make sense to introduce completely new idea in the last kiai of the map when there has been different idea used for the section before. Especially as the ideas are almost opposite each other, (see how both have kinda similar object placements but first one is moving everytime with back-and-forth and the latter one has every other stacked on top)reformulatedHarmonical Catastrophe.Good luck!
- 00:13:852 - again with hitsounds change (but this time even different from the last one lul) Well as in, partly it will change due rhythms changing slightly while going up, but just beginning to use additional set of hitsounds in the couple last diffs is kinda, not consistent hitsounding mapset-wise. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fxied qqq
- 00:15:909 (1,1) - fix stack okay
- 00:26:881 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - the pattern from last diff would make more sense in top diff, especially considering you don't use anything similar in here. I mean, I see this is having slightly different approach, but it's still interpreting this particular sequence as clearly less intense (or atleast less gimmicky) than in diff supposed to be clearly easier than this. You could just apply the same type stuff for this stream in here, combined with the jumps between groups of 8 that this already has. Looking at 00:33:738 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - though seems like you just forgot to do stuff for the first time. well i can explain: the song provided here 00:26:881 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - its similar on this part > 00:25:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - but that 00:33:738 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - isn't because sounds similar on this part 00:40:595 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - , if repairing the divisions made by the distorted sound its very easy(really xd) to identify and differentiate
- 00:52:252 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - playability aside, this looks really cool lol, thanks
- 01:10:766 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - not sure about rankability and whatnot, but I don't think stream getting completely overlapped by itself like 01:11:023 (4,2) - is good idea, even as a gimmick. It's kinda stepping towards stuff like completely stacked streams (which I think is unrankable). in certian way partially, i don't know i need get opinions from other mappers on, because I've already seen some maps that use this concept that i applied, so i'm kind of undecided if I should change or not.
- 00:48:138 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - compare to 01:12:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - doesn't it feel like some of the solo part streams are lacking in stuff? Or alternatively not so important place has too intense streams. That being said I'd do smth more for violin solo streams like this considering you have been using multiple gimmicky stuff already indeed, changed.
- 01:18:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - visuals aside, how do you think this expresses the music? Is this good way to emphasis what the music does? Not saying it doesn't. Not saying it does either. But do you have basis for it? I kinda got the vibes of doing it for the visuals with this one changed, thanks
- 01:28:595 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - similarly to what I said above, this is fairly strong jumpstreams for section that isn't too intense in comparison to many sections in this song. changed.
- Lots of pretty cool ideas tbh, but like how I said it on that one pattern above, sometimes it felt like gimmicks for the sake of gimmicks, instead of being gimmicks for the sake of what the music holds. Not really completely off -level, but not everything felt perfectly fitting.
GeneralOkay / also thanks for the mod
00:52:252 (1) - 00:53:623 (1) - 00:54:995 (1) - lots of finishes missing, same for other sections like it fixed.
00:42:309 (4) - I think these could use slowing down sv if you want, same for extra its break combo concept
01:30:652 (1) - Not sure if these are rankable still, doing this would be 100% safer though https://puu.sh/ybrnO/e099c1b39c.gif https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663519 Fixed
01:38:881 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Hm, not sure if spacing should be increasing this drastically because not much is changing from each 1,2 to 1,2 Nerf.
00:34:423 (1,2,3) - There's quite a large difference on the first slider, use 1/8 snap or higher sv to emphasise it fixed.
01:22:081 (1,2,1) - I think 01:22:423 (1) - is a bit under-emphasised here, moving 2 left would help increase distance emphasis okay
00:05:623 (1,2) - Spacing shouldn't really be large here, emphasises 2 for no reason. ctrl-g 00:05:452 (4,1) - okay
00:28:938 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Large spacing variations should be avoided in hards. 00:29:196 (2,3) - Rotate CCW and do some spacing adjustments, I think this works better. https://puu.sh/ycJ16/458c445d27.png same^
00:35:795 (1,2,3) - 3 isn't properly emphasised here I don't understand, what did you want me to do? aaa
00:54:995 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The music repeats itself on 1 and 4, but the two have completely different rhythm D: The first one worked better fixed, rip symmetry
00:58:766 (4,1) - This jump seems too large, it's also the usage of jumps is inconsistent with second kiai. Just remove it for consistency done
01:32:366 (2) - is this a blanket sure
01:35:452 (3,1) - The parallel lines can be polished okay
00:11:795 (2,2) - Overlaps like this are highly suggested to be avoided on normal diffs, hard to read for new players.
00:20:366 (4) - Check the RC, some parts need changing in general regarding stacks https://puu.sh/ycJkt/ee90b93d6f.png https://puu.sh/ycJAJ/3547219a42.png
00:21:395 (3,4,1) - 00:52:937 (3,4,1) - wayy to many overlaps going on here for me
00:23:452 (1) - Avoid spinners less than 3 beats long, and make sure there is at least 2 beats after a spinner for recovery. (ie a spinner can't fit here)
00:35:795 (1,2) - Avoid switching between 1/2 and 1/1 stacks
01:07:852 (2) - These 1/2 stacks are fine since you swapped completely, but don't start using 1/1 stacks again at 01:25:509 (2,2) - . Fine to use at 01:33:395 (1) - since that's a recognisable pattern from before
01:55:852 (2) - remove stack
All fixed, removed all 1/1 stacks(2 exceptions) and leave all 1/2 stack, remapped
00:28:938 (1) - 00:35:795 (1) - Rhythm here needs to change. There are many strong sounds that are ignored, and you have clickable objects on very weak ones. I might use as a solution. It has a 1.5/1, but it's far better at following the music https://puu.sh/ycJGr/2a5b855e8e.png done.
01:05:966 (1) - Adding a white slider point in the middle of this slider would make the shape a bit easier to read for new players sho, sure
01:21:052 (1) - Slider shape a bit too weird for an easy aaa, okay
01:52:252 (3) - This has a 1/2 mapped but 01:55:338 (1) - doesn't, use the latter for better rhythm consistency true
01:56:709 (1,1) - don't do that nc okay
Looks nice but this could use a couple more mods. I tend to gloss over minor issues and focus on major issues, so having more people point out the small stuff would help a lot.
Brazilian mapping best mappingU are the best Belarus Mapper <3