forum

What is the best way to practice?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
puressea
Hello, I'm not really new into osu!, but I still wonder what the best way is to practice.

I have 5k plays and I'm able to beat 4 star maps with C-B ranking.
The way I practiced was always like searching a song I like and practice it until I beat it, thats also the reason why I dont have so much beatmaps (~30 I guess). And I never really played maps below 3 stars.

The problem is since I used to play 4 star maps, I feel like I'm not really improving anymore. That's why I would like to know if I'm doing everything right with practicing or if there is a better way for me to improve myself.
Sandy Hoey
A lot of people are going to tell you to just play more, which really is great advice. But if you want the best improvement, you should probably go back to the high three star maps of maps that you can barely get an A on. That is just out of your comfort zone, the best place to improve in.
[Momo]
>play more

>relise you havent imrpoved a bit in a year and just farm a bit dt everu few mounths to keep rank fresh

>FeelsBadMan

But for real find what you suck at and play maps that have alot of it (If you suck at squares play square maps ect)
Runiel
Get more maps
Ang Zhi Wei

thyX1 wrote:

Hello, I'm not really new into osu!, but I still wonder what the best way is to practice.

I have 5k plays and I'm able to beat 4 star maps with C-B ranking.
The way I practiced was always like searching a song I like and practice it until I beat it, thats also the reason why I dont have so much beatmaps (~30 I guess). And I never really played maps below 3 stars.

The problem is since I used to play 4 star maps, I feel like I'm not really improving anymore. That's why I would like to know if I'm doing everything right with practicing or if there is a better way for me to improve myself.
Like they said,play more.And as for how you play it depends.
I would reccommend you download more beatmaps like the beatmap packs and play those you can beat and come back to those you can't and you will realised within a few days or weeks you have improved
[Haku]

RunielVermell wrote:

Get more maps
Really just that... Download thousands of beatmap no kidding
2Beat
Is there any way to mass download these maps?

I might be switching computers later this month, and I don't want to redownload 2.5k maps one by one.
[Haku]

2Beat wrote:

Is there any way to mass download these maps?

I might be switching computers later this month, and I don't want to redownload 2.5k maps one by one.
Copy paste the song file from one computer to another one