forum

heidi. - Loop (TV Size) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cygnus
I'm back even though you haven't called me yet ^^. So I did a recheck and here's what I got:

General
  1. I think it's better to end your last spinner with a soft hit sound.
  2. Why is Easy the only spinner with descending volume of hitsound? Add some with the rest but you can keep Taiko XD
Easy
  1. 01:07:701 (1,2,3) - These whole combo doesn't suit well with the music. Follow this instead: Click Me!. On the other hand, If you followed this suggestion, don't forget to fix the hit sounds. Suppose you already fixed it, remove the finish in (2) and add clap hit sound. Then add finish hit sound on (3) and another clap hit sound on (4).
  2. 01:25:566 (1) - Whoop, looks like I missed this one. This spinner seems to appear so early that you can see it even when you're at 01:25:235. Try moving it on 01:25:676 instead. But you may reject this one if you want to.
Normal
  1. 00:01:978 (3) - Remove whistle on start cause you overused whistle on this part.
  2. 00:31:090 (5) - You forgot a clap on the start of this slider.
  3. 00:37:707 (1) - Remove finish here and add finish on 00:39:471.
  4. 00:43:882 (4) - I don't know why but right after you followed my suggestion on this, I can't hear the sound now. D: On my second though, I feel like this shouldn't be a circle so what I think is that you should replace 00:43:000 (3,4) into a slider instead. I mean make them one slider not make them both a slider.
Hard
  1. I'll do a recheck on this one right after you're done with my mod.
Insane
  1. 00:14:770 (1,2,3,4) - They are not symmetrical. 1 and 2 are fine but 3 and 4 are not so better try to fix them up. Although this is not really a problem, but the gameplay would be better if you'll fix this one.
  2. 00:23:150 (1) - Remove new combo and add new combo on the next note.
  3. 00:28:885 (1,2,3) - Is the spacing in (2) intentional? Doesn't play good for me. Try moving (2) farther from (1) while keeping the distance of (2) from (3).
  4. 01:05:716 (1) - Remove new combo and add new combo on the next circle.
Taiko Oni
  1. Right now I think the speed is too slow. Try SV 1.65 ~ 1.70.
  2. You forgot to resnap your green inherited lines (inluding Kiai). Please add +38 in all the green inherited lines.
lol it feels like I've missed a lot on my last mod XD you call me back when you're done.
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Philippines wrote:

I'm back even though you haven't called me yet ^^. So I did a recheck and here's what I got:

General
  1. I think it's better to end your last spinner with a soft hit sound. fixed
  2. Why is Easy the only spinner with descending volume of hitsound? Add some with the rest but you can keep Taiko XD ^
Easy
  1. 01:07:701 (1,2,3) - These whole combo doesn't suit well with the music. Follow this instead: Click Me!. On the other hand, If you followed this suggestion, don't forget to fix the hit sounds. Suppose you already fixed it, remove the finish in (2) and add clap hit sound. Then add finish hit sound on (3) and another clap hit sound on (4). fixed
  2. 01:25:566 (1) - Whoop, looks like I missed this one. This spinner seems to appear so early that you can see it even when you're at 01:25:235. Try moving it on 01:25:676 instead. But you may reject this one if you want to. ^
Normal
  1. 00:01:978 (3) - Remove whistle on start cause you overused whistle on this part. fixed
  2. 00:31:090 (5) - You forgot a clap on the start of this slider. ^
  3. 00:37:707 (1) - Remove finish here and add finish on 00:39:471. ^
  4. 00:43:882 (4) - I don't know why but right after you followed my suggestion on this, I can't hear the sound now. D: On my second though, I feel like this shouldn't be a circle so what I think is that you should replace 00:43:000 (3,4) into a slider instead. I mean make them one slider not make them both a slider. ^
Insane
  1. 00:14:770 (1,2,3,4) - They are not symmetrical. 1 and 2 are fine but 3 and 4 are not so better try to fix them up. Although this is not really a problem, but the gameplay would be better if you'll fix this one. fixed
  2. 00:23:150 (1) - Remove new combo and add new combo on the next note. ^
  3. 00:28:885 (1,2,3) - Is the spacing in (2) intentional? Doesn't play good for me. Try moving (2) farther from (1) while keeping the distance of (2) from (3). ^
  4. 01:05:716 (1) - Remove new combo and add new combo on the next circle. ^
Taiko Oni
  1. Right now I think the speed is too slow. Try SV 1.65 ~ 1.70. fixed
  2. You forgot to resnap your green inherited lines (inluding Kiai). Please add +38 in all the green inherited lines. lol, yeah forgot to resnap xD
lol it feels like I've missed a lot on my last mod XD you call me back when you're done.
Thx for checking again :3
KuronumaSawako

Philippines wrote:

Hard
  1. 00:12:085 (5,6) - I think it would be better if the slider comes first than the circle. Try checking it out, it makes much more sense. Ok
  2. 00:32:376 (1) - You should move this slider farther from the previous circle because if you would try to notice, the spacing of the circles between the circle in 00:31:934 are equal but they are not consistent with the timing of notes. The first one is 1/2 apart from 00:31:934 while the other one is 1/1. Ok
  3. 00:44:726 (1) - Would be better if you'll reduce the volume of the ticks here and same goes for the reverse part of this slider. Ok
  4. 00:46:491 (3,4) - Try making these sliders parallel for better gameplay in terms of visuals. Ok changed slider a bit here...
  5. This diff is awesome. Notes are perfectly placed and most of the patterns go really well with the song's rhythm. *---------------* Arigato! \o/
http://puu.sh/1AD7K
Cygnus
Double Recheck from my queue (: XD

General
  1. 00:46:087 - I think this part should be your preview point because you're missing the lyrics before the chorus.
Easy
  1. 01:16:523 (1) - Remove the new combo here to maintain consistency in your combo numbers. I might as well state that it's not necessary here so better remove it instead. (:
Normal
  1. 00:43:000 (1) - It would be better if this slider ended on 00:43:661.
  2. 00:44:323 - If you followed my suggestion above, I recommend you add a circle here to fill up the empty space and because there's some kind of a beat here in the vocals. XD
  3. 00:59:982 (1) - I've been thinking of this slider since then. For somehow, I think the slider is going with the rhythm but the problem in my opinion is that it is kind of breaking the flow of circles. No one kind of expects this one to start in the red tick. My suggestion instead is this: [urhttp://puu.sh/1AYcO]Click[/url]
  4. 01:12:994 (3) - Add a new combo here to maintain combo count on this part. As you can see, you've added new combos in every tall white tick on the part where the kiai ends. But for somehow, you forgot to add one on this part so yeah.. Add new combo XD Oh and this suggestion also implies with the circle on 01:23:581 (3).
Hard
  1. Okay now I've finally realized you didn't map the first part of the song. Map it instead? The rest of the diff except Taiko have circles on this part.
  2. 00:28:885 (1) - Move the 2nd point of this slider 2 grids left because this slider together with the two previous circles don't make a straight line at all. So fix this one to make it straight.
  3. 00:43:441 (2) - This slider would be more readable if you unstack it and use .7 DS instead.
  4. 00:46:529 (3) - Mark a new combo here because it's the start of the kiai.
  5. 01:25:345 - Perhaps you didn't see my suggestions in [General]. I think you should add a circle here instead to emphasize the last beat the occurred in the song. So basically you're gonna have to move the spinner on 01:25:566 if you followed this one.
  6. Regarding the spinner in the last part, why not add a descending volume in it like what PainSinger did in all his diff?
Insane
  1. 00:43:441 (8) - Inconsistent spacing here. Make it consistent please. Don't use 1.0 DS here, doesn't look great because you don't expect tight spaces on an Insane diff (unless it's stream of course. XD)
  2. I'm still seeing a lot of weird triples here. I guess you're not getting my point. D: For example, if you would listen closely in the music, the triples started in 00:17:416 but you added the triples on 00:17:637. So basically,you're triples are misleading and is causing MASS DESTRUCTION. lol jk. Btw, you should fix this thing because it's not making any sense at all. I hope you can fix this one and the rest of it. I've seen a lot of things like this on this diff.
Taiko Oni
  1. Meh, I can't find anything wrong anymore XD But I suggest you consult a taiko modder about this one as I'm not good at this.
One kudosu ain't enough X( lol hahahah
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Philippines wrote:

Double Recheck from my queue (: XD

General
  1. 00:46:087 - I think this part should be your preview point because you're missing the lyrics before the chorus. fixed
Easy
  1. 01:16:523 (1) - Remove the new combo here to maintain consistency in your combo numbers. I might as well state that it's not necessary here so better remove it instead. (: fixed
Normal
  1. 00:43:000 (1) - It would be better if this slider ended on 00:43:661. fixed
  2. 00:44:323 - If you followed my suggestion above, I recommend you add a circle here to fill up the empty space and because there's some kind of a beat here in the vocals. XD ^
  3. 00:59:982 (1) - I've been thinking of this slider since then. For somehow, I think the slider is going with the rhythm but the problem in my opinion is that it is kind of breaking the flow of circles. No one kind of expects this one to start in the red tick. My suggestion instead is this: [urhttp://puu.sh/1AYcO]Click[/url] ^
  4. 01:12:994 (3) - Add a new combo here to maintain combo count on this part. As you can see, you've added new combos in every tall white tick on the part where the kiai ends. But for somehow, you forgot to add one on this part so yeah.. Add new combo XD Oh and this suggestion also implies with the circle on 01:23:581 (3). ^
Insane
  1. 00:43:441 (8) - Inconsistent spacing here. Make it consistent please. Don't use 1.0 DS here, doesn't look great because you don't expect tight spaces on an Insane diff (unless it's stream of course. XD) fixed
  2. I'm still seeing a lot of weird triples here. I guess you're not getting my point. D: For example, if you would listen closely in the music, the triples started in 00:17:416 but you added the triples on 00:17:637. So basically,you're triples are misleading and is causing MASS DESTRUCTION. lol jk. Btw, you should fix this thing because it's not making any sense at all. I hope you can fix this one and the rest of it. I've seen a lot of things like this on this diff. fixed quite a few of them >.< but now I'm confused if it's okay or not D:
Taiko Oni
  1. Meh, I can't find anything wrong anymore XD But I suggest you consult a taiko modder about this one as I'm not good at this.
One kudosu ain't enough X( lol hahahah
Thx again x3
Cygnus
By the way, you can still call me back for a recheck. PM me again when you're done with all mods.
KuronumaSawako

Philippines wrote:

Hard
  1. Okay now I've finally realized you didn't map the first part of the song. Map it instead? The rest of the diff except Taiko have circles on this part. Music instruments starts here, so then I started to map out where the guitar starts.
  2. 00:28:885 (1) - Move the 2nd point of this slider 2 grids left because this slider together with the two previous circles don't make a straight line at all. So fix this one to make it straight. Ok
  3. 00:43:441 (2) - This slider would be more readable if you unstack it and use .7 DS instead. Used .5 DS
  4. 00:46:529 (3) - Mark a new combo here because it's the start of the kiai. Ok
  5. 01:25:345 - Perhaps you didn't see my suggestions in [General]. I think you should add a circle here instead to emphasize the last beat the occurred in the song. So basically you're gonna have to move the spinner on 01:25:566 if you followed this one. Yeah i missed that sorry, fixed. But, i moved the spinner to 01:25:455.
  6. Regarding the spinner in the last part, why not add a descending volume in it like what PainSinger did in all his diff? Ok
http://puu.sh/1BmIo
Cygnus
I'm back again for my 4th mod for this map ^^V

General
  1. 01:28:433 - Tone down this spinner's soft volume to 5%. I think 5% enough to be heard.
Easy
  1. 00:58:879 (3) - I think it would be better if this slider will follow the vocals. So basically this should end on 00:59:541 if you agree with this suggestion. Also, If you happen to follow my suggestion, I would also suggest that you add a 1/2 slider on 00:59:982. But it's up to you. You could leave it like that or you could remove the circle and add a 1/2 slider instead.
Normal
  1. 00:35:060 (3) - Okay, now I don't feel like this slider's in place. I think you should just remove it and replace it with circles. Try this:
  2. 00:35:942 - Oh btw if you followed my suggestion above, add a new combo here because there's a change in rhythm and to maintain combo count consistency.
  3. 00:59:320 (4) - Add a clap on this slider's head to maintain hit sound consistencies. This suggestion also applies in the slider's tail in 00:59:982.
Hard
  1. 01:21:596 (6) - This slider is actually breaking the flow of the new combo because it's tail is in the downbeat part. What I can suggest for this one is you replace this slider with two circles instead. So if you followed this suggestion, you basically have to put a new combo on the circle in 01:21:816 to maintain the consistency in your new combo.
  2. 01:25:345 (1) - A new combo here is not necessary and is the only circle that has a new combo in all the difficulties of this map. Remove it please.
  3. 01:25:455 (1) - This spinner is appearing too early. Please move it on 01:25:566 instead so that players won't be shocked with the appearance of this spinner.
Insane
  1. 00:26:238 - I think the triplet should be here instead not in 00:26:459. Try to listen to the music closely. You'll get my point.
Fix this and I'll bubble XD loljk
KuronumaSawako

Philippines wrote:

Hard
  1. 01:21:596 (6) - This slider is actually breaking the flow of the new combo because it's tail is in the downbeat part. What I can suggest for this one is you replace this slider with two circles instead. So if you followed this suggestion, you basically have to put a new combo on the circle in 01:21:816 to maintain the consistency in your new combo.
  2. 01:25:345 (1) - A new combo here is not necessary and is the only circle that has a new combo in all the difficulties of this map. Remove it please.
  3. 01:25:455 (1) - This spinner is appearing too early. Please move it on 01:25:566 instead so that players won't be shocked with the appearance of this spinner.
Fix this and I'll bubble XD loljk o.o
All fixed
http://puu.sh/1Fmqj
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Philippines wrote:

I'm back again for my 4th mod for this map ^^V

General
  1. 01:28:433 - Tone down this spinner's soft volume to 5%. I think 5% enough to be heard. fixed
Easy
  1. 00:58:879 (3) - I think it would be better if this slider will follow the vocals. So basically this should end on 00:59:541 if you agree with this suggestion. Also, If you happen to follow my suggestion, I would also suggest that you add a 1/2 slider on 00:59:982. But it's up to you. You could leave it like that or you could remove the circle and add a 1/2 slider instead. fixed
Normal
  1. 00:35:060 (3) - Okay, now I don't feel like this slider's in place. I think you should just remove it and replace it with circles. Try this: fixed
  2. 00:35:942 - Oh btw if you followed my suggestion above, add a new combo here because there's a change in rhythm and to maintain combo count consistency. ^
  3. 00:59:320 (4) - Add a clap on this slider's head to maintain hit sound consistencies. This suggestion also applies in the slider's tail in 00:59:982. ^
Insane
  1. 00:26:238 - I think the triplet should be here instead not in 00:26:459. Try to listen to the music closely. You'll get my point. fixed
Fix this and I'll bubble XD loljk xD
Ty for the mod ^^
Cygnus
Did a recheck. Now everything seems fine. XD Good luck finding a MAT or BAT cause I think this one is bubble ready
kosiga
Hi~ PainSinger :)

from my queue~

here my mod~

[General]
  1. Song Setup - Title - 「Loop (TV size)」 - You know that this is not the true name. yep. 「∞ Loop 」 is correct. but 「∞」 This word can not be used TvT
    「∞」 How to read this, Japanese:Mugen(無限) English:Infinite
    So I suggest the change of the name to it. 「Mugen Loop」 or 「Infinite Loop」 and (Tv size) ⇒change to (Tv Size)
    If you change it, Please do not forget to also change the Taiko BG.
  2. Timing - Timing Points - do not put a note in front of the timing points. ( Easy,Normal,Insane) If you really want to use this rhythm, It is necessary to add timingpoint. for ex: http://puu.sh/1Hcb1 ( sorry, I'm not good at finding the offset :( )
  3. Mapset - If you want to include taikodiff, at least two diff is necessary. :?
    Rule is here
    A mapset cannot have a single Taiko difficulty if you decide to include Taiko in your map, make sure you have at least 2 Taiko mode difficulties and that one of them is of an easier difficulty level if it doesn't have an osu! standard Easy level difficulty.
[Taiko Oni]
  1. from AIBat;
    Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at:
    00:18:260 - snap to 00:18:298
    00:46:491 - snap to 00:46:529
    01:11:192 - snap to 01:11:230

Because these are kiaitime, you must change it
[Easy]
  1. 00:01:978 (3) - add NC and 00:02:419 (1) - remove NC. it is better to follow the vocal here~
  2. 00:11:241 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - i suggest keep the same rhythm as before ( 00:04:183 (1,2,1) - ) so 00:12:564 (2,2,2) - I think this is unnecessary :? It improves the rhythm of one pattern from here. if you chage it, plz adjusting the combo color and 00:14:770 (1) - delete unnecessary finish of this >_<
  3. 00:20:063 (3) - remove finish to end of the slider. do not have a finish sound here. it feel excessive finishsound to be noisy :P
  4. 00:44:764 (2) - You put clap in start of the slider. This idea is not bad. but i suggest use only sampleset Normal hit sound ( no clap ). i think this makes sounds sharper than a soft-clap.
  5. 00:47:852 (2) - add clap. same as other similar places
  6. 01:01:967(x) - add note. 01:00:644 (1) ~ It is the part that is highlighted in the same way as the beginning of the kiai. so I think that it is not necessary to reduce rhythm :? I suggested that it should be the same as the beginning of the kiai 00:46:529 (1,2,3)
  7. 01:07:701 (1,3) - add whistle instead to clap to end of the slider. I feel that these consecutive clap does not match :( constant whistle is enough here.
  8. 01:12:994 - green line. I cannot recommend the sudden volume change from here. 80⇒50% This difference is too large. If you change volume, 01:11:340 - add green line from here. and I thought that 50% were too low. so i suggest use 60% is better imo.
  9. 01:23:140 (2) - add clap
  10. 01:25:676 (1) - As for the spinner from a blue line after finish, an opening is too slow. start is 01:25:566 is better.

There is almost no bad rhythm. but design and flow variations are a little few >_< I recommend that you use a straight slider, wave slider etc. Sometimes.
    and The form of the slider does not have unity. sometimes copy it and use it and make symmetry, and change an angle... you can create various variations~ :P You must try to it on the next time ;)
[Normal]
  1. 00:05:948 (3) - add clap to repeat of the slider. and also 00:07:271 (4) - add clap. Constant clap. It does not have the meaning not to put.
  2. 00:07:712 (1) - I do not recommend overlap with 00:05:948 (3) for normal. This is usable in normal. but only this point used it, so i thought that balance was bad. and the flow is not so good, too =~=; for ex: http://puu.sh/1Hq91
    208,272,7712,38,0,B|168:227|181:168,1,110.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
  3. 00:13:005 (1) - remove NC. ( same as pattern 00:04:183 (1,2,3,4) -
  4. 00:16:534 (1) - ^
  5. 00:30:208 (4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3) - Why is hitsound different from easy? The hitsound that easydiff has better :?
  6. 00:39:471 (3) - add NC. and remove whistle to end of the slider.
  7. 00:44:323 (4) - add NC. and 00:44:323 (4,5,6) - hitsound same reason as 00:30:208 (4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3)
  8. 01:12:112 - green line. same as Easy diff 01:12:994.

The rhythm that this is very simple. it is not bad :) but there is not the problem even if you added more rhythm. It is like the rhythm used here 00:02:860 (4,5). for ex: 01:00:423 It more fits a vocal to put rhythm here. It is not necessary to change this, of the next time, please refer to it ;)
[Sawa's Hard]
  1. 00:45:867 (1,2) - hm... I want to slow this part like 00:44:764 (1). because quiet part still here. so i suggest continue sv0.6x or change to these to circle ==
  2. 00:51:822 (7) ~ Suggestion of the combo color: http://puu.sh/1HrV8
  3. 00:53:586 (5) - Why do you put finish only here o.o? You do not put it in other emphasized parts. so I think this not to be necessary , too. or You should put it on other emphasized parts if you put this finish @_@
  4. 00:57:115~01:03:952 - During this time, DS has a different from other. Is this intentional? 00:57:115 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - For this part i can understand to use it. but 01:00:644 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - For this part, rhythm is the same as the beginning of the kiai, to emphasize certain parts. so I did not find a reason to narrow the DS :?
  5. 01:03:290 (1) - remove NC and 01:04:172 (4) - add NC and 01:05:055 (1) - remove NC.
[Insane]
  1. 00:04:183 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest perfect symmetry form: http://puu.sh/1HsTn
    SPOILER
    316,88,4183,6,0,B|372:144,1,80.000000298023
    356,224,4624,2,0,B|299:280,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    212,280,5065,2,0,B|156:224,1,80.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    139,144,5507,2,0,B|196:88,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
  2. 00:05:948 (1,2,3,4) - ^ same as
  3. 00:18:409 (2) - remove note. Since this is a distinction with the rhythm of the previous. I thought it was better to reduce the rhythm here :D
  4. 00:22:379 (2) - remove note. Rhythm a little excessive for vocal
  5. 00:28:664 (9) - remove whistle. fit is not complete, so better to keep a constant whistle.
  6. 00:30:649 (9) - add finish and also 00:31:090 (2) - add finish to start of the slider. This fits well with the finish of the previous part i think ;)
  7. 00:35:942 (7) - add NC and 00:36:824 (1) - remove NC is better.
  8. 00:40:794 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Suggestion of the rhythm: http://puu.sh/1Httu 00:41:346 (2) - Rhythm a little excessive for vocal, so i suggest rhythm to replace it.
  9. 00:45:205 (3,4) - remove finish. do not have a finish sound similar to 00:44:764 (2) here. so I feel it to be slightly noisy.
  10. 00:50:498 (2) - how about ctrl+G form? http://puu.sh/1HtCX
  11. 00:53:586 (1,2,3,4) - It is a little crowded. i suggest replacement of the order to avoid congestion http://puu.sh/1HtFW
  12. 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4) - hmm...There is no problem to use the jump. but I felt that it was slightly too wider than others =~=;
  13. 01:05:716 (7) - add NC and 01:05:937 (1) - remove NC. better to appearance
  14. 01:11:671 - green line. same as Easy diff 01:12:994.
Rhythm is very good. It becomes more better if you fix the form :)

Good luck~ ;)
Topic Starter
PainSinger

kosiga wrote:

Hi~ PainSinger :)

from my queue~

here my mod~

[General]
  1. Song Setup - Title - 「Loop (TV size)」 - You know that this is not the true name. yep. 「∞ Loop 」 is correct. but 「∞」 This word can not be used TvT
    「∞」 How to read this, Japanese:Mugen(無限) English:Infinite
    So I suggest the change of the name to it. 「Mugen Loop」 or 「Infinite Loop」 and (Tv size) ⇒change to (Tv Size)
    If you change it, Please do not forget to also change the Taiko BG. well I'll try to figure out how to change the name, fixed the Size part
  2. Timing - Timing Points - do not put a note in front of the timing points. ( Easy,Normal,Insane) If you really want to use this rhythm, It is necessary to add timingpoint. for ex: http://puu.sh/1Hcb1 ( sorry, I'm not good at finding the offset :( ) fixed
  3. Mapset - If you want to include taikodiff, at least two diff is necessary. :? ughh didn't know that, I guess I'll have to think of something
    Rule is here
    A mapset cannot have a single Taiko difficulty if you decide to include Taiko in your map, make sure you have at least 2 Taiko mode difficulties and that one of them is of an easier difficulty level if it doesn't have an osu! standard Easy level difficulty.
[Taiko Oni]
  1. from AIBat;
    Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at:
    00:18:260 - snap to 00:18:298 fixed
    00:46:491 - snap to 00:46:529 ^
    01:11:192 - snap to 01:11:230 ^

Because these are kiaitime, you must change it
[Easy]
  1. 00:01:978 (3) - add NC and 00:02:419 (1) - remove NC. it is better to follow the vocal here~ fixed
  2. 00:11:241 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - i suggest keep the same rhythm as before ( 00:04:183 (1,2,1) - ) so 00:12:564 (2,2,2) - I think this is unnecessary :? It improves the rhythm of one pattern from here. if you chage it, plz adjusting the combo color and 00:14:770 (1) - delete unnecessary finish of this >_< the combos were made to change according to the video. removed the finish
  3. 00:20:063 (3) - remove finish to end of the slider. do not have a finish sound here. it feel excessive finishsound to be noisy :P fixed
  4. 00:44:764 (2) - You put clap in start of the slider. This idea is not bad. but i suggest use only sampleset Normal hit sound ( no clap ). i think this makes sounds sharper than a soft-clap. ^
  5. 00:47:852 (2) - add clap. same as other similar places ^
  6. 01:01:967(x) - add note. 01:00:644 (1) ~ It is the part that is highlighted in the same way as the beginning of the kiai. so I think that it is not necessary to reduce rhythm :? I suggested that it should be the same as the beginning of the kiai 00:46:529 (1,2,3) ^
  7. 01:07:701 (1,3) - add whistle instead to clap to end of the slider. I feel that these consecutive clap does not match :( constant whistle is enough here. ^
  8. 01:12:994 - green line. I cannot recommend the sudden volume change from here. 80⇒50% This difference is too large. If you change volume, 01:11:340 - add green line from here. and I thought that 50% were too low. so i suggest use 60% is better imo. ^
  9. 01:23:140 (2) - add clap ^
  10. 01:25:676 (1) - As for the spinner from a blue line after finish, an opening is too slow. start is 01:25:566 is better. ^

There is almost no bad rhythm. but design and flow variations are a little few >_< I recommend that you use a straight slider, wave slider etc. Sometimes.
    and The form of the slider does not have unity. sometimes copy it and use it and make symmetry, and change an angle... you can create various variations~ :P You must try to it on the next time ;)
okay, thanks ^^

[Normal]
  1. 00:05:948 (3) - add clap to repeat of the slider. and also 00:07:271 (4) - add clap. Constant clap. It does not have the meaning not to put. fixed
  2. 00:07:712 (1) - I do not recommend overlap with 00:05:948 (3) for normal. This is usable in normal. but only this point used it, so i thought that balance was bad. and the flow is not so good, too =~=; for ex: http://puu.sh/1Hq91 ^, also nice sliderball :3
    208,272,7712,38,0,B|168:227|181:168,1,110.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
  3. 00:13:005 (1) - remove NC. ( same as pattern 00:04:183 (1,2,3,4) - same as easy
  4. 00:16:534 (1) - ^ ^
  5. 00:30:208 (4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3) - Why is hitsound different from easy? The hitsound that easydiff has better :? fixed
  6. 00:39:471 (3) - add NC. and remove whistle to end of the slider. ^
  7. 00:44:323 (4) - add NC. and 00:44:323 (4,5,6) - hitsound same reason as 00:30:208 (4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3) ^
  8. 01:12:112 - green line. same as Easy diff 01:12:994. ^

The rhythm that this is very simple. it is not bad :) but there is not the problem even if you added more rhythm. It is like the rhythm used here 00:02:860 (4,5). for ex: 01:00:423 It more fits a vocal to put rhythm here. It is not necessary to change this, of the next time, please refer to it ;)
[Insane]
  1. 00:04:183 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest perfect symmetry form: http://puu.sh/1HsTn fixed
    SPOILER
    316,88,4183,6,0,B|372:144,1,80.000000298023
    356,224,4624,2,0,B|299:280,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    212,280,5065,2,0,B|156:224,1,80.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    139,144,5507,2,0,B|196:88,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
  2. 00:05:948 (1,2,3,4) - ^ same as ^
  3. 00:18:409 (2) - remove note. Since this is a distinction with the rhythm of the previous. I thought it was better to reduce the rhythm here :D ^
  4. 00:22:379 (2) - remove note. Rhythm a little excessive for vocal ^
  5. 00:28:664 (9) - remove whistle. fit is not complete, so better to keep a constant whistle. ^
  6. 00:30:649 (9) - add finish and also 00:31:090 (2) - add finish to start of the slider. This fits well with the finish of the previous part i think ;) ^
  7. 00:35:942 (7) - add NC and 00:36:824 (1) - remove NC is better. ^
  8. 00:40:794 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Suggestion of the rhythm: http://puu.sh/1Httu 00:41:346 (2) - Rhythm a little excessive for vocal, so i suggest rhythm to replace it. ^
  9. 00:45:205 (3,4) - remove finish. do not have a finish sound similar to 00:44:764 (2) here. so I feel it to be slightly noisy. ^
  10. 00:50:498 (2) - how about ctrl+G form? http://puu.sh/1HtCX ^
  11. 00:53:586 (1,2,3,4) - It is a little crowded. i suggest replacement of the order to avoid congestion http://puu.sh/1HtFW ^
  12. 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4) - hmm...There is no problem to use the jump. but I felt that it was slightly too wider than others =~=; I don't really see a problem with the width
  13. 01:05:716 (7) - add NC and 01:05:937 (1) - remove NC. better to appearance fixed
  14. 01:11:671 - green line. same as Easy diff 01:12:994. ^
Rhythm is very good. It becomes more better if you fix the form :)

Good luck~ ;)
Thx for the thorough mod and star :)
Cygnus
You're wrong about adding a new Taiko diff kosiga. This mapset has been made before that rule was set so this map has an excemption to that rule. But you still have a choice PainSinger if you want to add a new taiko. Call me back again, if you guys are done with kosiga's mod. I'll have another look.

On the other hand, Taiko-specific backgrounds are now unrankable. Please do not use any of it now.
kosiga

Philippines wrote:

You're wrong about adding a new Taiko diff kosiga. This mapset has been made before that rule was set so this map has an excemption to that rule. But you still have a choice PainSinger if you want to add a new taiko. Call me back again, if you guys are done with kosiga's mod. I'll have another look.

On the other hand, Taiko-specific backgrounds are now unrankable. Please do not use any of it now.
ah >.< i see.

Philippines > Thank you for follow ;)
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Philippines wrote:

Okay, I'll delete it then
KuronumaSawako

kosiga wrote:

[Sawa's Hard]
  1. 00:45:867 (1,2) - hm... I want to slow this part like 00:44:764 (1). because quiet part still here. so i suggest continue sv0.6x or change to these to circle == No will destroy my current pattern and i think puta a note here will create a huge jump
  2. 00:51:822 (7) ~ Suggestion of the combo color: http://puu.sh/1HrV8 Fixed
  3. 00:53:586 (5) - Why do you put finish only here o.o? You do not put it in other emphasized parts. so I think this not to be necessary , too. or You should put it on other emphasized parts if you put this finish @_@ Ok removed
  4. 00:57:115~01:03:952 - During this time, DS has a different from other. Is this intentional? 00:57:115 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - For this part i can understand to use it. but 01:00:644 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - For this part, rhythm is the same as the beginning of the kiai, to emphasize certain parts. so I did not find a reason to narrow the DS :? Orz my mistake i think, i don't remember to change the DS here...but ok fixed
  5. 01:03:290 (1) - remove NC and 01:04:172 (4) - add NC and 01:05:055 (1) - remove NC. Ok
http://puu.sh/1UHOK
here
Kuroneko-sHerald
My osu! went randomly on that song, so I decided to do a quick check, and I found that my mod just gone away :(

Most of the combo colours you changed to fit the video are messy again :?

SPOILER
[Easy]
01:14:759 (1) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:16:523 (2,3) - New combo on (2) + Combo Color 1 (purple)
01:18:287 (1) - Combo Color 4 (blue)
01:20:052 (2,3) - New combo on (2) + Combo Color 3 or 1 (red or purple)
01:21:816 (1,2,3,4,5) - Combo Color 2 (yellow)

[Normal]
01:14:759 (1,2) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:16:523 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 1 (purple)
01:18:287 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 4 (blue)
01:20:493 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 3 or 1 (red or purple)

[Sawa's Hard]
00:07:674 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Change the Combo Color to another one.
00:11:241 (1) - Combo Color 3 (red)

01:16:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Combo Color 1 (purple)
01:18:287 (1,2,3,4) - Combo Color 4 (blue)
01:20:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Combo Color 3 or 1 (red or purple)
01:21:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Combo Color 2 (yellow) or another one.

[Insane]
01:14:759 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:20:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Leave red combo or Combo Color 1 (purple) (depending to what color you choose in other diffs).
01:21:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Combo Color 2 (yellow) or another one.
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Kuroneko-sHerald wrote:

My osu! went randomly on that song, so I decided to do a quick check, and I found that my mod just gone away :(

Most of the combo colours you changed to fit the video are messy again :? ughh.. sorry I guess I unintenionally messed it up a bit with the other mods :/

SPOILER
[Easy]
01:14:759 (1) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:16:523 (2,3) - New combo on (2) + Combo Color 1 (purple)
01:18:287 (1) - Combo Color 4 (blue)
01:20:052 (2,3) - New combo on (2) + Combo Color 3 or 1 (red or purple)
01:21:816 (1,2,3,4,5) - Combo Color 2 (yellow)

[Normal]
01:14:759 (1,2) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:16:523 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 1 (purple)
01:18:287 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 4 (blue)
01:20:493 (1,2,3) - Combo Color 3 or 1 (red or purple)

[Insane]
01:14:759 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Combo Color 3 (red)
01:20:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Leave red combo or Combo Color 1 (purple) (depending to what color you choose in other diffs).
01:21:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Combo Color 2 (yellow) or another one.
Fixed
Thx for taking your time to check :)
YTYuyu
yo i'm here from your request on my queue.

Bold: Unrankable/must fix.
Red: You should fix it, but it's up to you.
Green: Suggestion. Feel free to ignore this if you don't like it.
Blue: Comments, opinions, advice, etc...

[General]
00:41:235 - can you get rid of this hissing sound on the mp3. it really bothers me and it may bother other players as well during gameplay. either replace the mp3 or find a way to get rid of that hissing sound.

[Easy]
00:00:655 (2) - i highly suggest that you remove the whistle at the end because it ruins the mood and feeling in this part of the song.
00:02:419 (2) - ^
00:03:742 (3) - i think a normal hitsound would fit here since IMO, it plays nicely with the guitar in this part of the song during gameplay.
00:10:800 (3) - if you move it to the left, it'll give off a smooth feeling for beginners to follow during gameplay. it should look like this.
00:20:063 (3) - make this slider look like (1) for a symmetric pattern and i feel that it'd be somewhat easier to follow for beginners during gameplay IMO.
00:35:501 (3) - same as 00:03:742, but with the drums on this note.
00:39:471 (3) - same as 00:20:063.
00:51:822 (3) - ^
01:02:408 (3) - ^, and align it as well like this.
01:05:937 (3,4) - the flow here feels awkward to follow considering the transition from (3,4). i say that you flip (4) and make it look like this so that it'll be smoother to follow for beginners during gameplay.
01:07:701 (1) - remove the finish at the end. it sounds unfitting and i feel that it breaks the flow in this pattern in hitsounds during gameplay.
01:16:523 (1) - remove the NC on this note. it'll be consistent with 01:12:994 (2) - since the phrase in this part is the same.
01:20:052 (1) - ^

[Normal]
i feel that the AR in this diff feels too slow and not flowy enough, so i highly suggest that you increase the AR to 5 for that smooth flowy sense of rhythm during gameplay.
00:00:213 (1) - same as 00:00:655 about the whistle.
00:01:537 (2) - ^
00:01:978 (3) - same as above, but at the end.
00:03:081 (5) - ^, but on both ends(beginning and end).
00:05:065 (2,3) - the flow here feels hard to follow and it feels out of reach to the players during gameplay, so for this one, move (3) around so that it'll look like this. the flow would feel a lot smoother to follow for players during gameplay IMO.
00:08:594 (2) - can you do Ctrl+H on this slider? i think doing this would feel somewhat smoother as going right instead of left goes with the flow in this part IMO.
00:11:241 (1) - for a smoother transition from the previous, note this slider down so that the transition is smoother to follow like this.
00:13:887 (2) - move this note down, but stack on the other (2). i feel that the transition would be neater and more fun to play IMO.
00:19:181 (2) - you're forgetting a clap at the end of this slider. add it at the end for consistency with the previous note in hitsounds during gameplay.
00:20:063 (3) - same as above, but this time, it's the whistle at the beginning of this slider.
00:21:386 (5) - same as above, but replace the whistle for a clap for consistency in the hitsounds.
00:21:827 (1) - same as 00:20:063.
00:23:150 (3) - this pattern should be a clap at the beginning, and a whistle at the end for consistency like i said above.
00:26:679 (3) - same as 00:19:181, but just add it for consistency.
00:28:002 (5) - same as 00:21:386.
00:30:208 (4) - ^
00:35:060 (3) - because of the drums in this part, i feel that a clap at both ends would be more fitting since it plays similar to the drums in the BGM.
00:39:471 (1) - the drums here is louder than the other (1)'s, so a clap at the end would fit for that purpose.
00:50:939 (3) - i feel that the flow between this note and the previous feels awkward to follow since it's like a sudden right turn for (3), so for this one, move this down, aligning this note to (1) for a smoother transition and to form a triangular pattern in this part during gameplay.
01:07:260 (1,2) - i think a circle and a 1/1 repeat slider would make a lot of sense as it follows the vocals a lot accurate and it's even easier to follow IMO.

[Sawa's Hard]
00:07:712 (1) - why don't you curve this slider so that it'll be consistent with (6,7,8)? i find that this slider breaks the flow in this pattern during gameplay.
00:23:040 (3,4) - align this to (3), and space it out so that it'll be consistent with 00:19:181 (3,4,5,6) - since it's spaced out. i'm suggesting the pattern to be like this so that it'll be consistent and similar to the previous pattern during gameplay.
00:28:885 (1) - you can hear the cymbals at the beginning of this slider, so add a finish at the beginning to go along with it.
00:32:413 - not a big problem, but consider re-snapping this note for consistency with the other timing points.
00:46:529 (1) - consider adding a finish at the beginning because it starts at the kiai and it shows that the kiai begins during gameplay IMO.
00:53:586 (8) - i can hear cymbals here, so add a finish here to go along with it.
01:00:644 (1) - same as 00:46:529.
01:07:701 (3) - same as 00:53:586, but to be consistent with that note if you apply it.

[Taiko Oni]
00:04:183 (1,1,1,2,1,1) - i think kkd kkd should fit here because the d represents the guitar whereas the k's represent the drums. the 2nd k follows the pattern up.
00:05:065 (2,1,1,1,1,1,1) - can you come up with a different pattern because this feels overmapped and random to me. what i'm suggesting is switching from kkd kdd to dkk dkk since i feel that the pattern is close to the BGM.
00:08:925 (1) - delete this note. it feels unfitting to follow during gameplay for me.
00:20:945 (2,1,1,1,2) - since this is an oni, replace this pattern for a dk kdk pattern because dk follows the drums, and for the kdk pattern. the kd is for consistency with the previous pattern, and the third k is for the cymbals in this part.
00:24:694 (2) - delete this note because it doesn't fit with the drums in this part.
00:25:356 (1,1,2) - delete this 3-plet for a pattern starting at 00:25:135 and ending at 00:25:356. what i'm suggesting is a kdd pattern because the k in this part sounds the most dominant in this part, or you can do a dkk pattern with the same reason, it's up to you.
00:26:018 (2,1,2,3,4,1,1) - remember that dk kdk pattern i mentioned? do the same thing here for the same reasons.
00:28:002 (1,1,2,3,4) - do a kdkkd pattern to follow the drums and cymbals accurately in this part.
00:31:642 - the drums are still going here, so add a d to go along with it. if not, then you can make this a dkd pattern for better accuracy IMO.
00:32:413 (2,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,1) - this should be fixed because this 9-plet is overmapped. it doesn't follow anything in the music, so to make it more readable to the music, do a K k K pattern since they follow the BGM accurately IMO.
00:35:942 (3,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,1) - here as well. this 9-plet here is overmapped and it doesn't follow anything in the music. do the same K k K pattern for consistency with the previous suggestion above if you follow it.
00:39:471 (1,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,1) - ^
00:44:985 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - get rid of this whole phrase because it plays inconsistently with the vocals and it sounds unfitting to follow as well.
01:09:907 (1,1,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,2) - for this one, replace this for a k d k d ddddk pattern to follow the drums accurately during gameplay in this part of the song.
01:25:124 - there's drums here, so add a dd pattern because the volume of the drums sounds similar to the drums in the BGM.

[Insane]
00:00:213 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - same as 00:00:655 about the whistles.
00:02:639 (4,5) - i think that moving it like this flows a lot smoother for players during gameplay IMO.
00:08:153 (4,5,6) - i can see a possible jump pattern in this, so i suggest doing this or you can do this. either will work since it looks fun to follow during gameplay.
00:25:246 - i can hear drums here, so consider adding a circle here to follow the drums. note that if you do this, then you have to stack the previous and the next note together for that smooth feeling to this part of the song during gameplay.
00:44:103 (1) - this needs to be sped up again because right now, the slowdown ruins the whole mood of this part of the song due to the vocals.
01:14:318 (4) - replace this for a 1/2 slider, or add a circle at the next 1/2 because i can feel the sudden halt and i'm sure other players can feel it as well during gameplay.
01:17:846 (6) - ^
01:20:934 (4,5,6) - the placement on (5,6) look really awkward to follow because it's not aligned properly. it'll flow a lot better if it's aligned on the end of this slider during gameplay IMO.

i was gonna star this, but after looking at the insane and taiko diff, it needs more work on rhythm placement and structure. for the insane diff, there are several patterns like i mentioned that can be done better to make it look fun for players IMO. for taiko i would like you to focus on the drums more than the vocals because whenever you play taiko diffs, it plays inconsistently and it doesn't flow properly when you follow the vocals. stick to the BGM and drums because it'll play a lot better during gameplay. anyways GL and don't give up on this map :D.
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Byakugan249 wrote:

[General]
00:41:235 - can you get rid of this hissing sound on the mp3. it really bothers me and it may bother other players as well during gameplay. either replace the mp3 or find a way to get rid of that hissing sound. fixed, I think since I can't really hear any hissing sound :/

[Easy]
01:16:523 (1) - remove the NC on this note. it'll be consistent with 01:12:994 (2) - since the phrase in this part is the same. these NC's are there because of the video
01:20:052 (1) - ^ ^
Everything else besides what I mentioned was fixed :)

Thanks for the mod :D
KuronumaSawako

Byakugan249 wrote:

[Sawa's Hard]
00:07:712 (1) - why don't you curve this slider so that it'll be consistent with (6,7,8)? i find that this slider breaks the flow in this pattern during gameplay.
00:23:040 (3,4) - align this to (3), and space it out so that it'll be consistent with 00:19:181 (3,4,5,6) - since it's spaced out. i'm suggesting the pattern to be like this so that it'll be consistent and similar to the previous pattern during gameplay. I can't see the image...but i think i understand what you means here, plays fine to me so i'm not changing
00:28:885 (1) - you can hear the cymbals at the beginning of this slider, so add a finish at the beginning to go along with it.
00:32:413 - not a big problem, but consider re-snapping this note for consistency with the other timing points. don't have a note here
00:46:529 (1) - consider adding a finish at the beginning because it starts at the kiai and it shows that the kiai begins during gameplay IMO.
00:53:586 (8) - i can hear cymbals here, so add a finish here to go along with it.
01:00:644 (1) - same as 00:46:529.
01:07:701 (3) - same as 00:53:586, but to be consistent with that note if you apply it.

[
http://puu.sh/2IxmL.rar

Sorry for delay
Topic Starter
PainSinger
Updated!

Dw about it I've been quite busy myself ^^
Setsurei

sorry for the late mod, holiday can make myself lazy to mod
some suggestions, seems too short and all about minor positions change (sasuga BAT, I can't find mistakes)

[Easy]
00:39:030 (2) - x 168 y 188
00:42:118 (2) - x 76 y 228
00:44:764 (2) - perfect blanket tail point x 412 y 152
00:56:233 (4) - x 256 y 132

[Normal]
00:02:860 (4) - not sure if normal diff can make stacks
00:05:948 (3) - center point x 128 y 264, tail point x 176 y 280
00:07:712 (1) - x 292 y 288, center point x 340 y 248, tail point x 340 y 184
00:14:770 (1) - center point x 160 y 288, tail point x 188 y 344
00:16:534 (1) - x 440 y 144, center point x 396 y 104, tail point x 336 y 116
00:17:416 (2) - x 240 y 64
00:17:857 (3) - x 144 y 120
00:21:827 (1) - x 248 y 252, center point x 300 y 280, tail point x 356 y 252
00:23:150 (3) - x 272 y 56, center point x 208 y 80, tail point x 200 y 132
00:24:033 (4) - x 148 y 228
00:25:356 (1) - center point x 408 y 192, tail point x 388 y 136
00:27:120 (4) - tail point x 148 y 184
00:51:822 (4) - center point x 100 y 168, tail point x 88 y 228
00:52:704 (5) - x 148 y 316
01:07:260 (1) - not sure if normal diff can make stacks
01:08:142 (3) - ^

[Sawa's Hard]
00:50:498 (2,3,4) - make it like this?
  • 00:50:498 (2) - x 264 y 288
    00:50:609 (3) - x 280 y 280
    00:50:719 (4) - x 288 y 264
01:05:055 (4,5,6) - make it like this?
  • 01:05:055 (4) - x 204 y 148
    01:05:165 (5) - x 188 y 140
[Insane]
00:28:113 (5) - x 172 y 236
00:31:531 (3,4,5,6,7) - fix curve
  • 00:31:531 (3) - x 156 y 348
    00:31:642 (4) - x 124 y 324
    00:31:752 (5) - x 100 y 292
    00:31:862 (6) - x 92 y 252
    00:31:972 (7) - x 96 y 212
00:59:541 (6,7,8,9,1) - fix curve
  • 00:59:541 (6) - x 116 y 308
    00:59:651 (7) - x 80 y 292
    00:59:761 (8) - x 52 y 264
    00:59:872 (9) - x 40 y 224
    00:59:982 (1) - x 44 y 184
01:00:423 (2) - spacing following ^ x 144 y 152

good luck with ranked!
Topic Starter
PainSinger

Setsurei wrote:

sorry for the late mod, holiday can make myself lazy to mod
some suggestions, seems too short and all about minor positions change (sasuga BAT, I can't find mistakes)

[Easy]
00:39:030 (2) - x 168 y 188 fixed
00:42:118 (2) - x 76 y 228 ^
00:44:764 (2) - perfect blanket tail point x 412 y 152 ^
00:56:233 (4) - x 256 y 132 ^

[Normal]
00:02:860 (4) - not sure if normal diff can make stacks hmm no one complained about it so I'll just leave it for now
00:05:948 (3) - center point x 128 y 264, tail point x 176 y 280 fixed
00:07:712 (1) - x 292 y 288, center point x 340 y 248, tail point x 340 y 184 ^
00:14:770 (1) - center point x 160 y 288, tail point x 188 y 344 ^
00:16:534 (1) - x 440 y 144, center point x 396 y 104, tail point x 336 y 116 ^
00:17:416 (2) - x 240 y 64 ^
00:17:857 (3) - x 144 y 120 ^
00:21:827 (1) - x 248 y 252, center point x 300 y 280, tail point x 356 y 252 ^
00:23:150 (3) - x 272 y 56, center point x 208 y 80, tail point x 200 y 132 ^
00:24:033 (4) - x 148 y 228 ^
00:25:356 (1) - center point x 408 y 192, tail point x 388 y 136 ^
00:27:120 (4) - tail point x 148 y 184 ^
00:51:822 (4) - center point x 100 y 168, tail point x 88 y 228 ^
00:52:704 (5) - x 148 y 316 ^
01:07:260 (1) - not sure if normal diff can make stacks 00:02:860 (4)
01:08:142 (3) - ^ 00:02:860 (4)

[Insane]
00:28:113 (5) - x 172 y 236
00:31:531 (3,4,5,6,7) - fix curve
  • 00:31:531 (3) - x 156 y 348
    00:31:642 (4) - x 124 y 324
    00:31:752 (5) - x 100 y 292
    00:31:862 (6) - x 92 y 252
    00:31:972 (7) - x 96 y 212
00:59:541 (6,7,8,9,1) - fix curve
  • 00:59:541 (6) - x 116 y 308
    00:59:651 (7) - x 80 y 292
    00:59:761 (8) - x 52 y 264
    00:59:872 (9) - x 40 y 224
    00:59:982 (1) - x 44 y 184
01:00:423 (2) - spacing following ^ x 144 y 152

all fixed

good luck with ranked!
Ty for the mod :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.