1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted
Ireland was so ridiculous I actually thought it would win.
posted
Oh, so it's Eurovision general then. In that case, I'm going to say that LOVE OH LOVE is only marginally better than oh oh AH OH oh oh AH OH.
posted

Jarby wrote:

Oh, so it's Eurovision general then. In that case, I'm going to say that LOVE OH LOVE is only marginally better than oh oh AH OH oh oh AH OH.
you have no taste in music.

100% confirmed, irrefutable fact.
posted
posted
It looks like Ireland was...
*puts sunglasses on*
...not so lucky


YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
posted
WAT
posted
YOU CAN FOOL YOURSELF, I PROMISE IT WILL HELP

FUCKING DEREK GODDAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT
posted
So hey where in Ireland will they be hosting in next year?
posted
Um I don't really know what this thread is about so I'll just join in and post a dog

posted
I like Natteke
posted
I didn't even listen to Ireland's song tbh

I was too busy yelling SO LUCKY with Mara.

EDIT: Okay I just listened to it. The guys are just shouting around, that's not what I call singing but okay.
Whatever floats your boats.
posted
posted

Mr Color wrote:

I didn't even listen to Ireland's song tbh

I was too busy yelling SO LUCKY with Mara.

EDIT: Okay I just listened to it. The guys are just shouting around, that's not what I call singing but okay.
Whatever floats your boats.
justin bieber irish version
posted
Ireland would definitely have won if X Factor had been shown Europe wide. Most convincing argument for selling shit reality shows abroad of all time? I think so.
posted
I WILL BE POKEBALL!
posted
posted
Heh
X-Factor exists in France as well

But I don't watch it, it's crap.
posted
This is boring
posted

Verdisphena wrote:

This is boring
Luckily, this is boring for you...
posted

anzo-nii wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

This is boring
Luckily, this is boring for you...
ಥ_ಥ
Please sign in to reply.