forum

[invalid] Remove PP from the game~!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ashton
People are too fed up with "UGH, I CAN'T FC THIS MAP RIP ME I CAN'T DO SHIT, I CAN'T GET PP, I'M QUITTING THIS GAME UHUHUHUHU"

if we remove pp and only have leaderboards in, it would be a lot better.
Sandy Hoey
If you aren't happy with the stress that the pp system brings, you can always play offline. Or just simply ignore it. I don't think pp is going anywhere anytime soon
Endaris

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Or just simply ignore it.
Can't ignore the influence of ppv2 on the mapping meta.
Sandy Hoey

Endaris wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Or just simply ignore it.
Can't ignore the influence of ppv2 on the mapping meta.
True, but you can ignore the number. He isn't having an issue with the maps themselves, but with the stress of the competition
Nattsun
This game wouldn't be fun anymore. The main reason why I can play this game for hours without boredom is the instant feedback after my performances, it always motivates me to push myself to become a better player, and I even impress myself sometimes, and I guess, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Ayga
I will say exactly the same thing as Ruuu ! I still enjoy the game because of the pp that procures competition between players,if there aren't anymore pp this will be a little bit boring..? I hope you understand xD
Frozen_Rhythm
Why remove a cool feature of this game? I'm not sure if you really understand the purpose of pp.I'm sorry , please no.
Jyn
I get what you mean, completely. But just as Ruuu said, it motivates people to keep playing and perform better. If you're stressing because of it just ignore it, osu! is intended for pleasure, not stress.
Nathanael

CanadianBaka wrote:

People are too fed up with "UGH, I CAN'T FC THIS MAP RIP ME I CAN'T DO SHIT, I CAN'T GET PP, I'M QUITTING THIS GAME UHUHUHUHU"

if we remove pp and only have leaderboards in, it would be a lot better.
Play competitively for fun and go offline if you don't want pp.