forum

Broke 200k! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bejewelled
Proud of myself-ish.
I'll probably fall below by the time you're reading this but I did it!
:)
Sandy Hoey
#200,059

LUL. Loser
PinkNightmares
what a god
KupcaH
ahaha
B1rd
You're ready for Big Black.
LoliPantsu

B1rd wrote:

cock
Endie-
congrats buddy, but I don't see a need to make a thread out of it
Endaris
Write it in your diary.
B1rd

LoliPantsu wrote:

B1rd wrote:

cock
Runiel
You're an osu! rhythm champion now congrats
niino
I AM #150.649 AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST HERE YAY GIVE ME A MEDAL NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Sorry ._.
But seriously; i have the most fun at this game when I just don't look at my rank. Whenever I do, it changes from being fun to being depressing. And when this happens, it takes me several days of not playing osu until I get the urge to play it to get the fun back.

Being adult sucks. As a kid, everything was fun, every time.
Paneiru

niino wrote:

I AM #150.649 AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST HERE YAY GIVE ME A MEDAL NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Sorry ._.
But seriously; i have the most fun at this game when I just don't look at my rank. Whenever I do, it changes from being fun to being depressing. And when this happens, it takes me several days of not playing osu until I get the urge to play it to get the fun back.

Yeah caring too much about your rank can be crippling for most people. Just play the game for your own enjoyment instead of trying to impress others.
Edgar_Figaro

Paneiru wrote:

niino wrote:

Sorry ._.

Yeah caring too much about your rank can be crippling for most people. Just play the game for your own enjoyment instead of trying to impress others.
I think it's honestly different for everyone. While I do enjoy this game and would probably still play it without PP or ranking, the ranking system encourages me to play rather than discourages me to play. It's such a satisfying feeling to see your rank/PP to go up after a great play on a difficult (for oneself) song.
Ronja
nice my dude