forum

What i should be playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeroScore
I'm currently rank 68k, the highest ranking maps i can play is 5 stars, i have probably 10 passes on 6 stars and one pass on a 7 star map, and i'm completely garbage at doing streams, i just can't learn how. I don't think my rank is good in anyway but anyways, is playing mainly 5 star maps normal at my rank? It feels like I should be so much better, but i'm not.

Also is there anyway to get better at streams or is it just experience? If it is just experience then i'm screwed.
Sandy Hoey
If you can't strea, you should not be playing 5 star regualrly. You can if its fun, but it is not on your level. Low to medium 4 star sounds like a better fit.
Paneiru
Let me guess, is the 7* map by any chance Can't Defeat Airman?
Kayy
You should just play maps that are fun to you.
I regularly play <5* maps, just because they're fun to play.
KupcaH
Play more long maps. 4-5*
Klockster
rekhichem
play whatever you want as long as you're having fun :p
dung eater
a low bpm a generous step below your limit to get better at acc/controlled streaming
any bpm below or at your comfortable limit to waste your life away not really getting better at anything
a high bpm you struggle to tap, but can sort of barely do to become a hedgehog
Fxjlk
Play anything
[Lethal]
Play what you can pass on.
mulraf
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3099689
rank 29
his 3 best performances are 5* maps + hr.
don't pressure yourself to much. streaming is pretty much essential but you'll learn it eventually by playing more (altough you can make do without streaming too. look at touchscreen players. it just isn't the advised direction). other than that you don't really need to fc 8* maps. you can close the gaps with other traits such as consistency (long maps), accuracy or other special abilitys (playing on fl / hd, reading well) etc.
play more is always an accurate tip
what you play is up to you, a challenge is always a good idea though. if you can't stream, play maps that will help you develop that skill. like start with lower bpm maps with shorter streams and move your way up from there.