forum

Think! =D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Weird Thinking Games
13th, March, Friday, At the campus in Hiroshima, at a Small wood house, Happened a Murder, where a Man, Hiroyuki Saito, 28, Black belt in Karate, was killed at 7:30 PM. The campus has gotten a Iced Small Sea by near, When the Janitor came to the house to take the tools from The owner, when he found the owner laying dead, he took pic of the place in it's state and went to call the police. 3 hours later, the police arrived and took the pic of the place again, when they asked for anyone who saw someone leaving the house, the janitor said there weren't anyone but there was the pic he took before the police arrived, and so they compared it
The picture from the Janitor had " Everything was all messed up as if someone messed it up in purpose, it had blade skates, flower pots everywhere and full of book dropped on the ground. :shock:

The pic the police took had " Everything was cleaned up, there was no bladed skate but instead a normal shoe, the flower pots were all in its place and clean, and the books at it's stands"
Based on the pictures details, choose which one is the murderer:

1) this suspect has broken his left arm and Shoulder. 2) This suspect has a Head Bandage and the
right arm broken. 3) This suspect has his right leg broken. 4) This suspect is a old geezer with a Cane and a Broken Hand.
Which of the 4 is the suspect?

Good Luck!!! :D
Mara
wtf srsly
Sleep Powder
I'm good at weird thinking~

inb4pervert
winber1
me
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
haha, you wish winber1 ^~^ but no, guess again:3.
Sleep Powder
Hold It!

What are the exact dates of the two pictures?

f yes Phoenix Wright time
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Same day actually just 3 hours between pic 1 and pic 2
Sleep Powder
I accuse...

the 3rd suspect!
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Lol, animask you so genius :3 Well Done once again :D.
Sleep Powder

Now its time to made dinner~
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Lol, Enjoy your meal:3.
Ka[Z]e
I dunno.. maybe its YOU NOOB!!!Lol
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Rofl, but i don't kill people T~T.
Ka[Z]e
LOL
Wojjan
wrong, they're all suspects. Only 3's suspicion is justified.

If I were 4 I'd press charges.
NoHitter
Suspect 3 has not committed murder.
Topic Starter
Sy[K]es
Think about it:3, first there was bladeskaters and since in the other picture there was normal shoes which means, the murderer had to fight with the black belt guy, who in that fight got killed after breaking the murderer leg Dx
Sleep Powder

ExoSphere wrote:

Think about it:3, first there was bladeskaters and since in the other picture there was normal shoes which means, the murderer had to fight with the black belt guy, who in that fight got killed after breaking the murdered leg Dx
I just saw the word "shoe" and saw "leg" as a suspect description and thought "Connection. This has to be it.".
NoHitter
That doesn't make sense.
Perhaps the suspect with the broken leg may have cleaned the scene.
But that doesn't prove that he committed the murder.

In fact this riddle/question had no solution in the first place.
Zain Sugieres
They are all guilty