forum

Welcome to The Beat! (seeding complete!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Sunshine-
Welcome To The Beat!

Signups Map Pools Discord Schedules
Brackets: 1k-10k 10k-25k 25k-50k

Welcome to The Beat. If you are here, you have most likely been watching the progress on this tournament and have been waiting in anticipation and have been messaging me about it (you know who you are). Well, wait no longer! Signups are finally here and it's time to kick this into action. Please sign up under your rank range that you prefer to be in. And make sure that you are in that rank range by the time signups close on December 31st. If you aren't, you might miss out on being in the tournament because other rank ranges will be filled. Signups cap at 32 players per rank range so get in early if you want to play. As this is my first tournament, I may not have all the answers yet, but you are free to ask me via discord, in game, or in osu pms on the website. I respond to every message when I can so it might not be an instant answer. Thus discord is probably the best way to contact me. I will be posting rules very shortly once I smooth out the creases. Have fun and be sure to invite your friends of any rank under 80k. Good luck!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The discord will be your main source of information. I will however, be updating this forum post as the tournament progresses. This does not mean that you don't have to join the discord. In fact, any players that are not in the discord will be disqualified.

How it Works
Rules!

Scheduling
Signups: Dec 1st to Dec 31st
Seeding/Grouping: Jan 1st to Jan 5th
Group Stage Scheduling Announced: Jan 8th
Group Stage Map Pool Announced: Jan 8th
Group Stages: Jan 14th to Jan 29th
Coach Selection: TBA
Round One Map Pool Announced: TBA
Round One: TBA
Round Two Map Pool Announced: TBA
Round Two: TBA
Round Three Map Pool Announced: TBA
Round Three: TBA
Round Four Map Pool Announced: TBA
Round Four: TBA

Seeds

1-1k
SPOILER
Top Seed
Flaven
High Seed
PikaPwn
Mid Seed
Agni
Low Seed
SanteriP

1k-10k

10k-25k

25k-50k

50k-80k
SPOILER
Top Seed
_StormEx_
High Seed
Mr_Pruggles
Mid Seed
Crystallize
Low Seed
Kira Kira

Staff Members
Host: -Sunshine-
Cohost: -minT
Coaches: Swell , StephOsu , MikaPlays , Mari Best Girl
Refs: -Sunshine- , Mark9870 , Diralman , Han106 , Upondeath , tbag188
Map Pool Selectors: KawaiiNeko , _Easy_ , Absolite , Butlergunner , tbag188 , Lotragon , Hiicantpk
EclipZ
Cant wait! :D
Lefafel
I signed up, not sure what to expect but new concepts are always a welcome sight!
Kafein_old_1
Signed up as well. :)
I GiftSUPPORTER
;)
ninguri
i've never been good at tourneys
reflection
please unregister me, im in way too many tournaments :(
Scotland
Okay signed up ko
SalchiYuumi
Im in ;)