forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Claudia_old
faceman does complete analysis of game, accuses iMuffin of being mafioso, iMuffin votes faceman

HMMMM
Wojjan
I actually feel pretty confident enough right now to say Kitsunemimi is mafia, and the majority of FOSes seem to agree. If we're dealing with a crazy mafia bandwagon, well played I guess, but I'm dang sure he's a safe go.
0_o
I would be content with voting for Kitsunemimi today (though I would be equally fine with voting Quar or Mashley), but first I want to hear pieguy's results from last night, if any (there's probably a pretty good chance he was roleblocked, but just in case).
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

pieguy's results
Where did he claim cop?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.
Kitsunemimi
I'll bet Wojjan just hates me :(

...And probably a bunch of other people but me especially
iMuffin

E-Hooker wrote:

faceman does complete analysis of game, accuses iMuffin of being mafioso, iMuffin votes faceman

HMMMM
actually if you actually read it he said that he didn't really suspect me.
pieguyn
To anyone FOS'ing me: I claimed cop earlier and no one counterclaimed, so that should be a good enough defense right there. :?

0_o wrote:

I would be content with voting for Kitsunemimi today (though I would be equally fine with voting Quar or Mashley), but first I want to hear pieguy's results from last night, if any (there's probably a pretty good chance he was roleblocked, but just in case).
Yes, I got roleblocked.

I'm still suspicious of BakaloidSky due to my "baseless" reasoning earlier, but I'm also suspicious of Kitsunemimi for basically the same reason everyone said. Once I stop being lazy I'll do a better analysis and probably vote someone, but who knows when that will be.
Wojjan
Okay so it's paramount the doc doesn't claim at all. At all.
Be aware that a similar role to the deputy for a doctor (I think it's called a Nurse?) may exist. Don't freak out the moment our doc dies.
0_o
/prod Quaraezha retracted

You and Mashley, who are your FOS's right now, and who would you lynch today if you had to choose right now?
Quaraezha
Hi.
I honestly think pieguy is suspicious, for roleclaiming as cop.
His results are kinda not matching up with what I think
Mashley
To be honest at this point, from my perspective at least, almost anyone could flip mafia. Errrr... well, I'll post my thoughts on everyone alive. Sorry if I get stuff wrong, I'm going mostly off what I can remember.

pieguy1372 I previously had suspicions about, but as he pointed out no one counter-claimed when he claimed cop. So I'm pretty sure he is the cop.
Quaraezha posts a lot of vague stuff and his behaviour seems quite odd. Maybe he's just a terrible player, idk, but I think it's fair to put a FOS on him.
Kitsunemimi seems to be the main centre of suspicion at the moment, and I can kind of see where that's coming from but afaik no one's posted any concrete reasoning for their suspicion and it really seems like a 'hunch'. I'll wait and see before pointing fingers.
BakaloidSky has really blended into the background during the game and his reasoning is very weak. Quite a strong FOS on this guy.
0_o has been fairly quiet for most of the game but he's suddenly become very active since the start of day 4. I have a hunch that this guy is either mafia or a powerful aux.
iMuffin just seems like he doesn't care. Wojjan said that he seems like a bored townie, and I could definitely see that being the truth, but I am watching him still.
E-Hooker was confirmed townie by pieguy - though there is the chance that pieguy's some kind of insane cop, that's quite unlikely so I guess I'd have to agree that he's almost certainly a townie.
Wojjan I know is a damn good player, and while he hasn't said anything suspicious, I know not to trust him :P

er.... that's all, folks
Kitsunemimi
Come to think of it, aside from the randomness on the first day, nobody was really ever suspicious of Wojjan. Or they just never said anything.
Claudia_old
Meh. I got nothin'.
iMuffin
i've already thrown my vote into the box, so you know my suspicions.

but other people i'm looking at are Wojan and Kitsu
0_o
Alrighty, I have all the info I need I think.

vote Kitsunemimi

tbh I'd rather go with Mashley, but that's based more on my gut than anything, so seeing as Kitsune is probably my second pick I'm willing to go with the general consensus.
Wojjan
vote: Mimi. Yay.
Claudia_old
okey bandwagon time

vote: Kitsunemimi
Kokizi
vote:Kitsunemimi
iMuffin
that name change confused me for a second lol
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Kitsunemimi (4) - 0_o, Wojjan, E-Hooker, Kokizi (BakaloidSky)
0_o (1) - iMuffin

Not Voting (4) - Mashley, Kitsunemimi, Quaraezha, pieguy1372

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO HAMMER

iMuffin
well might as well hammer kitsu in

Unvote
Vote: Kitsunemimi
Kitsunemimi
Holy crap ._.

Okay, I really don't understand what I posted about that makes me so suspicious. Like, really, I'm just trying to contribute. You can't possibly expect EACH and EVERY single one of my posts to be well thought out and thorough.

There are four people alive who haven't made any sort of active contribution/had concrete proof that their innocent. They're just bandwagoning along, and somehow everyone's more suspicious of me than they are of them. For your information, this is indeed my first time playing, so I might've said something odd once or twice. I'm just trying to figure out who the bad guys are.

I don't know why you all hate me so much, but I'm going to go ahead and vote cookiezi Kokizi, because he's simply been ignored, and he's still suspicious in my eyes, and he totally just bandwagon'd on me.

................ And plus, Muffin, Kokizi and E-Hooker, I'll bet you guys don't even know WHY you're voting for me. You're just there so that you can eliminate all the townies. You better get some concrete reasoning and get your thinking straight here, because I don't want the mafia to win just because I said something weird somewhere or some shit.
Mashley
gj hammering someone without a good reason again guys... not saying I think he's innocent but I do think you should've thought this through a little more before you all bandwagoned on him. We'll see, I guess
Topic Starter
NoHitter
FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
Kitsunemimi (5) - 0_o, Wojjan, E-Hooker, Kokizi (BakaloidSky), iMuffin

Not Voting (4) - Mashley, Kitsunemimi, Quaraezha, pieguy1372

-----------------------------------------

Everyone was convinced that Kitsunemimi was a member of the ones responsible for the bombing, also the same group that were killing them off. Kitsunemimi was angered at this prospect. You guys don't even have proof. Why are you accusing me like that? Suddenly, an idea flashed through Kitsunemimi's head. He fished through his pockets and brought out a piece of paper.

"Diplomat of *insert country here*". Why hadn't he done this earlier? He would be absolved of everything! I mean, who would suspect a diplomat of committing a crime? - much less a bombing.

Though surprised at the notion, people were agreeing that Kitsunemimi, being a diplomat and all, couldn't have killed people. Well that was until everyone heard someone shout from the bushes.

It was dkun! Not only was he alive, but he was also carrying an axe! Although, he looked injured and incredibly tired. Shocked at his return, people were asking where had he been, but dkun wasn't responding. Instead, he rushed at Kitsunemimi.

"Your alive? How?" "Your fake papers won't fool me, scum! I saw you the moment you entered my shelter." dkun kept on running towards Kitsunemimi while holding up the axe. Kitsunemimi tried to dodge the swing, but dkun was faster.

Satisfied with what he done, dkun collapsed on the ground. He was dead.

Kitsunemimi - Mafia Godfather - hit by the blunt end of an axe - DAY 4. (Lynched)

Further inspection of the papers did indicate that they were fake. Even the remarkable events that transpired on that day wasn't enough to stop the twilight. The sun was now setting - the night was afoot...

-----------------------------------------
IT IS NOW NIGHT 4.
ALL THOSE WITH NIGHT ACTIONS, PLEASE PM THEM TO ME.
DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS.

Topic Starter
NoHitter
faceman (0_o), was busy counting his medical supplies in the hut he constructed, when midnight struck. Three vials of morphine, three bags of saline and IV fluid each, five hypodermic needles, some badges and sutures, and a jar filled with sleeping pills. He also had his surgery kit with him just in case.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. faceman quickly grabbed the scalpel in the surgery kit and rushed to the door. He calmly asked who was it before opening the door. It had been someone who was claiming to be a fellow medical professional, though just a nurse. The supposed nurse showed a diploma as proof. The diploma was immediately recognized by faceman as the true thing, as he studied at the same academy as the supposed nurse.

A few minutes later, the nurse left faceman's shack with a few medical supplies. faceman had given the nurse some, as he was certain of the nurse's credibility.

Surprisingly, another knock on the door. faceman wondered. Did the nurse forget something? He quickly opened the door to see the face of someone who wasn't the nurse. faceman was tied up and gagged. The person who just entered rummaged through the medical supplies. There was nothing quite of value left after the nurse took some. Only a vial of morphine, the surgical kit, one hypodermic needle and the jar of sleeping pills were left.

"What's this? Sleeping Pills - take ONLY ONE with water when experiencing sleeping problems. Well doctor, I wonder what would happen if I gave you, let's say ten of these? Will you still wake up? Pity that the axe yesterday was thrown over that cliff, or I would have used it instead."

The next day, faceman was missing. They hurried to his hut to find him tied up in the corner. He looked asleep, but he wouldn't move no matter what anyone did. Next to him was an empty jar with a label on the side. Everyone didn't need to think twice at what had happened.

0_o - Doctor - overdosed on sleeping pills - NIGHT 4. (Nightkill)

IT IS NOW DAY 5.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK
iMuffin
so faceman was the doctor? hmmm well I'm going to vote: Bakaloid or whatever his new name is as i was reading back and there really isn't anything backing him as townie.
Wojjan
Before we go and point fingers at random again, this day is still lylo. Don't lynch unless we got something.

We should look for those who defended Mimi more than others, I guess? Although he was a mafia godfather, we already have a cop claim, and I doubt there being two cops in such a small game. The story of a cop defending an overnight inno result, therefore, falls flat.

That said though if there IS any smart cop that has been trying to stay hidden in fear of getting roleblocked (and is playing a TERRIFIC game) now's about your time to come out and say it. Especially with the GF down.

Muffin, "he didn't prove he's town" doesn't mean "he's mafia." Nobody can prove they're town unless they get cleared by a cop. Who is now getting roleblocked days on end, I presume?
Wojjan
pieguy

Claimed cop. No CC's. Has no results due to being roleblocked, and his first check was a bit strange.
Shouldn't have claimed that early. Pieguy KNEW there was a roleblocker in the game because his first action got blocked. HE shouldn't have claimed when he did, with only two or three votes on him.
- Town in my book, though not playing very well

Quaraezha

Odd phrasing of terms: "I don't want an innocent to die," "defend the innocent,"
I took the liberty of going through the filipino werewolf game. On day one of the six-player game, Quaraezha votes off Nadeko under the reasoning that he's the least experienced. He also says he is thinking of a good strategy that way. That was Quaeza's town play, as an aux role. Right now, he's playing super cautious, and tripping on scumisms like using the word innocent too much.
- Definitely on the top of my list

Kokizi

Odd for Kokiziloid to protect Quaraezha lilke that, calling him a townie, when his playstyle seems to perfectly contradict that last Tagalog game. If Quaraezha is innocent and has learnt from his mistake in that last game, at least Koki's reaction here is incredibly off.
But on the other hand, later in game Mimi outright attacks Kokizi in a very long post. This is a common mafia tactic, but usually those don't arouse a great response because the subject knows the accuser is in their team. Kokizi defended vibrantly, Mimi responded, etc. Doesn't seem to be a team.
- Sort of scummy, but I'm thinking town.

Mashley

Mashley has been actively following the thread, but when it came to contributing, he hasn't done much. Most of his posts don't really show him being active, they create the illusion of activity. He overreacts against adam's jokevote, posts a TF2 quote, and then some "I'm still around!" posts.
Delving deeper on that first vote, he unvotes adam soon after the moment he strikes supicion with it.
- I don't know, really. Can very well be mafia, laying low.

iMuffin

Interesting fact Mimi raises on Day 1:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Dude, they have a week to post, they just want to see how stuff plays out for the first little while, so they don't make a dumb decision on the first day. Either that, or they actually don't know for some reason, but it's not like it really matters that much.
In reaction to Quaraezha laying bare the people who haven't spoken: pieguy1372, dkun, 0_o, and iMuffin
One of those is our cop, the others are dead, sans iMuffin. Does this mean anything? Is iMuffin the worst mafia player of the worst mafia mafia player? I think it could. It seems scanning with Mimi's general attitude to protect fellow mobsters from suspicion.
- I don't like his face, but seeing as he's playing while not even caring and generally mucking everything up for town I dunno lynch him when we get the chance.

E-Hooker

I have to admit my intuition on the first day is starting to seem off. E-Hooker has been actively contributing, posting regularly, and chipping in on a recurring basis with her thoughts and foses. Still, reading through the thread two separate post of her boil down to "Wojjie, I'm a townie, don't suspect me." That was odd, I guess, though one was provoked by a cop report and the godfather is dead. Still, pieguy could be an insane cop, and E-Hooker is really clinging to that report.
- Town-y? I'm not going to trust that cop report too much.

Wojjan

Nothing but towntells, and active scumhunting. Townie and best player ever.

In general I am inching towards Quaraezha and Mashley for these reasons:
- The mafia cover for one another. Mimi hadn't been accusing Mashley, Mashley hadn't been accusing Mimi. Mashley did suspect Quarz at some point, but that was only a meek FOS.
- These two are FOSes of a dead aux role, 0_o, who has been playing actively. I know I shouldn't be blindly following him, but someone who has been confirmed by death said to keep an eye out for these two.

I keep getting the feeling I'm contradicting myself and forgetting a whole lot. Oh well, incomplete analysis then.
iMuffin
you were right i was far too hasty in my voting unvote for now. You have done a very thorough analysis of each living player and it's got me really thinking about things.

Also, are we saying there was only 3 mafia now? or are we still saying we started with 4?
Mashley
Mm, I didn't realise I was coming cross as not contributing, sorry. I just don't like typing massive long posts. Anyway, this has probably been said before but it's essential that we evaluate someone heavily before the lynch today. Hammering another townie would be a disaster.
Wojjan
Requesting prods for pieguy, Quaraezha, E-Hooker and Kokizi.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Prodded pieguy1372, Quaraezha, E-Hooker, and Kokizi(BakaloidSky)
Kokizi
roleclaim : townie

I prefer lurking, but I got prodded, so yeah XD
Claudia_old
sorry guys, was insanely busy the past couple of days

/posting to say i'm alive

will be back in a bit to actually contribute
Mashley
We're really not getting anywhere with this...
Wojjan

Kokizi wrote:

Especially on lylo lurking is worse than useless. Why did you protect Quaraezha?
pieguyn
Sorry, I've been busy lately. I'll probably do an analysis soon...
Kokizi

Wojjan wrote:

Kokizi wrote:

Especially on lylo lurking is worse than useless. Why did you protect Quaraezha?
On all the mafia games I played w/ him(played a couple of irc games w/ him too) that's how he always reacts to stuff(referring to the day 1 posts) and seeing as how he always ends up being lynched(pro-town role), he looked like town to me, so yeah.

Although of course, that doesn't mean that he's not mafia, I know metagaming is bad but tbh I just wanted to say how he reacts to things.

I think what I said, didn't make sense.
Quaraezha
Sorry, I attended something yesterday IRL.
I'm just a little oddball who posts odd.
Since I was in a game full of pro's. I thought it was just best to lie low or I'll end up being lynched again.
Wojjan

Kokizi wrote:

On all the mafia games I played w/ him(played a couple of irc games w/ him too) that's how he always reacts to stuff(referring to the day 1 posts)
how does this

Quaraezha wrote:

Vote Nazeko-chi
I was just thinking that if someone's gonna die, maybe the least-experienced person would do.
relate to this

Quaraezha wrote:

I'm really more of a "defend the innocent" than a "prosecute the guilty" kind of guy.
So that's how I roll~
in any semblance of way possible?

pieguy, I take by your short post that you were roleblocked tonight as well?
show more