forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quaraezha
He uses some kind of Phone or something to post and whatnot.
So it might probably take a long time for him to post here
dkun
pinoy internet
simply the best

winner.jpg
Kitsunemimi
Well I don't want to look weird either so
Unvote
Vote: no lynch
Wojjan

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Unvote
Vote: no vote
I'm gonna vote you tomorrow.
Kitsunemimi

Wojjan wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Unvote
Vote: no vote
I'm gonna vote you tomorrow.
you're joking right

Ignoring my retarded typo, what's wrong with what I said? I kinda just don't want my name listed randomly beside iMuffin's because I decided not to change my opinion in the end. I'll mostly go with what other people agree on, unless I think there's something wrong about it.
Mashley

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I'll mostly go with what other people agree on, unless I think there's something wrong about it.
Errrr... right...
Topic Starter
NoHitter
FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
BakaloidSky (1) - pieguy1372
No Lynch (8) - 0_o, dkun, BakaloidSky, Quaraezha, Wojjan, E-Hooker, iMuffin, Kitsunemimi

Not Voting (1) - Mashley

NO LYNCH HAS BEEN HAMMERED.

-----------------------------------------

The day was ending. No one had been raised to the chopping block yet. Accusations were made, but not all were followed through. Argument after argument, no one seemed to be suspicious enough. Everyone decided to just postpone the day's lynching- hoping they won't be the next one dead.
-----------------------------------------
IT IS NOW NIGHT 3.
ALL THOSE WITH NIGHT ACTIONS, PLEASE PM THEM TO ME.
DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS.

tastelikecoke
[not a player]
Are you guys bad enough dude to beat this player analysis? (not mine but whoa.)
[/not a player]
Topic Starter
NoHitter
dkun was a man of few words. He had to be. He was lying low. He had partly known that an accident on that ship was bound to happen. That's why he and his assigned partn--

What was that? The bushes were rustling... Anyway, he was planning to meet his partner on the ship, but the bombing happened too soon, and he never got the chance to meet each other. They were supposed to meet each other and flash badges to confirm their identities to one another, but with his badge lost at sea...

Another sound? Was it an owl or something? He didn't even have the dossiers yet. His partner had them. He couldn't even investigate by himself.

Some more rustling? What could it...

The next day, dkun had gone missing. He couldn't be found anywhere. His diary was found in his shelter though. People were convinced from what he wrote that he was indeed part of law enforcement.

dkun - Deputy - missing - NIGHT 3. (Nightkill)

IT IS NOW DAY 3.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK
0_o
via MafiaWiki:
Deputy
A Deputy is a role that begins as a Vanilla Townie with no knowledge of their special role. Once the Cop has 'died', the Deputy will be notified and can choose to 'retrieve' the results of that Cop's investigations. If there is more than one Cop, the deputy usually can only get the results of one of the Cop's investigations, so they must choose wisely.
Variations
A common variant is that the Deputy will begin the game with knowledge of his role (often called a Retired Cop). Whether or not the player knows about his abilities at the game's start is usually dependent on the moderator.
Wojjan
Okay well apart from :evil: SEVERE :evil: disappointment there was no night 3 pm to us SHAME ON NOHITTER

we lost a backup cop which means we still have an actual cop. In the best case. This doesn't seem like uneventful awaitiance mafia in the least.

So, potential lylo, replacement cop down. Whaddawedo guys? I say the cop can claim about now, and we sleuth our way from there.

But copper, hold your horse for just a second. I'd like to hear everyone's biggest FOSes. No votes yet seeing as that would only sprout OMGUS votes seeing as we're still in a semirandom voting stage.

My biggest fos right now is on, as I already said, Harris. His play seems far from fitting for a regular townie, and certain sentences kind of tick me off about him. I'll reread through the thread sometime to pluck out exactly those that did.
Mashley
Er, Wojjan, who's Harris?
Anyway, I said I was FOSing pieguy yesterday, I'm not at all certain though. Considering he roleclaimed cop yesterday, I reckon he should probably tell us what his results were last night?
0_o

Mashley wrote:

Er, Wojjan, who's Harris?

Going through the thread and making up a spreadsheet right now, I'll have comments sometime soon.
Claudia_old
Shit. I thought for sure dkun was Mafia...
0_o
Alright, after an hour of reading/spreadsheeting, I believe pieguy, E-Hooker and Wojjan are innocent. pieguy and Wojjan because they have both seriously accused/been accused by almost everyone alive right now, and to me it doesn't seem likely that they are teamed up with anyone. E-Hooker because:
a) pieguy said so and I believe him
b) if pieguy WAS lying it seems more likely that he would clear a real townie instead of a fellow mafia, since if he were lynched it could heap a LOT of suspicion on the cleared person.

I am leaning towards Bakaloid being town just because I have a good feeling about his posts, but I don't really have any empirical evidence to back it up with so I'm not as confident there.
--
EDIT: Whoops. Alright, so I mentally cleared him on Day 2 for being the first to agree with me about my DxS suspicions (which I was really sure about at the time), but after DxS flipped town I forgot to start considering him again. Looking through his posts again (from an unbiased perspective), there really isn't much to show his innocence.

So I suppose the only thing to really take from this post now is who I believe ISN'T mafia.

--
This leaves Quaraezha, Kitsunemimi, Mashley and iMuffin. None of them have shown much suspicion at all for each other (they DID gang up on iMuffin yesterday, so that could mean that iMuffin is innocent or they were trying to make themselves look good by voting a mafioso out), so by process of elimination I believe that three, or maybe all of them are mafia. If there are only 3 then I think iMuffin is the more likely one to turn town, but yeah.
Wojjan
Of all those players you suspect iMuffin is most likely to flip "bored townie who didn't get an aux role"

THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL ROLE
Kitsunemimi

0_o wrote:

This leaves Quaraezha, Kitsunemimi, Mashley and iMuffin. None of them have shown much suspicion at all for each other (they DID gang up on iMuffin yesterday, so that could mean that iMuffin is innocent or they were trying to make themselves look good by voting a mafioso out), so by process of elimination I believe that three, or maybe all of them are mafia.
The thing about each of these people though (and you too faceman), is that nobody really said anything about them in the first place. I personally always feel that if there's nothing too weird going on, it's safer to not get too involved. So when you base your suspicions on the comments I've made so far, it may sort of seem like I'm just neutral with a bunch of people, when I really can't determine who's good or bad.

But now that you mention it, I can sort of see what you're getting on to.
I agree with the people you've said who're innocent. E-Hooker kinda kept quiet like the rest of us, but I believe in pieguy as well.

iMuffin's previous few comments were each weird. iMuffin, I don't know if that's just your way of coping with everyone being suspicious of you, but I'd prefer if you tried being more honest with the rest of us, instead of giving us vague randomness.
...And most if not all of his previous posts were bandwagon votes.

Mashley's comments all seemed pretty normal... and nobody really said anything about him so I can't tell if he's bad or not either.

For some reason, I just feel like BakaloidSky is just... meh. But look, that time when pieguy voted for Bakaloid, he made a single response to that, and he sounded so certain that he was going to get lynched. Also, his guesses for who the Mafia also seem pretty random. It's like he chose the people who had that kind of... "mafia" personality... I'm not sure. It might be something someone would do if they're under pressure.

And Quaraezha... He made a whole bunch of weird comments at the beginning, and once everyone switched targets off him, he got all quiet. His last few posts were bandwagon posts. Because of this, it makes him pretty damn suspicious already, but it's going to an extent where he might just be nub.

Anyways, I think the three are iMuffin, Quaraezha, and Bakaloid (mostly Bakaloid), and I'm not too sure about faceman. I'm not too sure about Mashley either, but we'll see.
iMuffin
faceman you seem to be trying very hard to get all the attention off yourself and out of everyone here you haven't really brought under suspicion as everyone else has.

so i'm going to Vote: O_o
Kitsunemimi
Hey there iMuffin. I see you're online.

<_<
0_o

iMuffin wrote:

faceman you seem to be trying very hard to get all the attention off yourself and out of everyone here you haven't really brought under suspicion as everyone else has.
Err... what? First of all how is posting my opinions of everyone getting attention off myself, and secondly what attention? You said yourself I have hardly been accused at all; there really wasn't any attention on me to begin with.

so i'm going to Vote: O_o
*0_o

EDIT: Also I'm gonna do another readthrough to see if I can get a better tell on Bakaloid, brb
EDITEDIT: Updated my original post.
iMuffin
sorry typo, also again i accuse you and you are immediately put on the defensive, like very defensive. You are a little too good at staying out of the light, and scum doesn't like light very well.
0_o

iMuffin wrote:

sorry typo, also again i accuse you and you are immediately put on the defensive, like very defensive. You are a little too good at staying out of the light, and scum doesn't like light very well.
So basically I'm suspicious for not being suspicious enough.

Ok
iMuffin

0_o wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

So basically I'm suspicious for not being suspicious enough.

Ok
for someone who doesn't take me seriously in the first place, my accusations seem to bother you quite a bit.
0_o

iMuffin wrote:

for someone who doesn't take me seriously in the first place, my accusations seem to bother you quite a bit.
More like annoy, actually.
Kokizi
sorry if I haven't been able to post lately.

I'll get straight to the point and put my FOS on Mashley.
been lurking for some time to see how things turn out. And I don't have anything to post either.

FOS on Mashley, Kitsunemimi and pieguy.
I don't like how Mashley voted for lynch on the first two days and voted for no lynch on the 3rd day. On the 3rd day he seemed almost determined to have no lynch. which only made me suspicious.

and on this

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Also, his guesses for who the Mafia also seem pretty random. It's like he chose the people who had that kind of... "mafia" personality... I'm not sure.
The people there are the ones who voted for lynch in the first two days.
I maybe just paranoid, but what the hell.
Kitsunemimi

BakaloidSky wrote:

been lurking for some time to see how things turn out. And I don't have anything to post either.

I don't like how Mashley voted for lynch on the first two days and voted for no lynch on the 3rd day. On the 3rd day he seemed almost determined to have no lynch. which only made me suspicious.
He didn't make a vote on the third day. He didn't even mention anything about no lynch. He didn't make a vote on the first day either.

And a lot of people voted on the first two days, and no lynch on the third day. I don't see what you're trying to say here.
0_o

Kitsunemimi wrote:

BakaloidSky wrote:

He didn't make a vote on the third day. He didn't even mention anything about no lynch. He didn't make a vote on the first day either.

And a lot of people voted on the first two days, and no lynch on the third day. I don't see what you're trying to say here.
Mashley didn't vote on Day 1 either. On top of that you (Bakaloid) also voted for a no lynch on Day 3. But even if he did everything you said he did, what's so suspicious about that? Don't get me wrong, I think Mashley has a good shot at turning up mafia as well, but your reasoning doesn't make much sense.
Mashley
Errrr, guys, you've got me all wrong. On days 1 and 3 I voted for rust45 and iMuffin respectively, but NoHItter didn't count my votes. :|
Claudia_old
faceman does complete analysis of game, accuses iMuffin of being mafioso, iMuffin votes faceman

HMMMM
Wojjan
I actually feel pretty confident enough right now to say Kitsunemimi is mafia, and the majority of FOSes seem to agree. If we're dealing with a crazy mafia bandwagon, well played I guess, but I'm dang sure he's a safe go.
0_o
I would be content with voting for Kitsunemimi today (though I would be equally fine with voting Quar or Mashley), but first I want to hear pieguy's results from last night, if any (there's probably a pretty good chance he was roleblocked, but just in case).
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

pieguy's results
Where did he claim cop?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.
Kitsunemimi
I'll bet Wojjan just hates me :(

...And probably a bunch of other people but me especially
iMuffin

E-Hooker wrote:

faceman does complete analysis of game, accuses iMuffin of being mafioso, iMuffin votes faceman

HMMMM
actually if you actually read it he said that he didn't really suspect me.
pieguyn
To anyone FOS'ing me: I claimed cop earlier and no one counterclaimed, so that should be a good enough defense right there. :?

0_o wrote:

I would be content with voting for Kitsunemimi today (though I would be equally fine with voting Quar or Mashley), but first I want to hear pieguy's results from last night, if any (there's probably a pretty good chance he was roleblocked, but just in case).
Yes, I got roleblocked.

I'm still suspicious of BakaloidSky due to my "baseless" reasoning earlier, but I'm also suspicious of Kitsunemimi for basically the same reason everyone said. Once I stop being lazy I'll do a better analysis and probably vote someone, but who knows when that will be.
Wojjan
Okay so it's paramount the doc doesn't claim at all. At all.
Be aware that a similar role to the deputy for a doctor (I think it's called a Nurse?) may exist. Don't freak out the moment our doc dies.
0_o
/prod Quaraezha retracted

You and Mashley, who are your FOS's right now, and who would you lynch today if you had to choose right now?
Quaraezha
Hi.
I honestly think pieguy is suspicious, for roleclaiming as cop.
His results are kinda not matching up with what I think
Mashley
To be honest at this point, from my perspective at least, almost anyone could flip mafia. Errrr... well, I'll post my thoughts on everyone alive. Sorry if I get stuff wrong, I'm going mostly off what I can remember.

pieguy1372 I previously had suspicions about, but as he pointed out no one counter-claimed when he claimed cop. So I'm pretty sure he is the cop.
Quaraezha posts a lot of vague stuff and his behaviour seems quite odd. Maybe he's just a terrible player, idk, but I think it's fair to put a FOS on him.
Kitsunemimi seems to be the main centre of suspicion at the moment, and I can kind of see where that's coming from but afaik no one's posted any concrete reasoning for their suspicion and it really seems like a 'hunch'. I'll wait and see before pointing fingers.
BakaloidSky has really blended into the background during the game and his reasoning is very weak. Quite a strong FOS on this guy.
0_o has been fairly quiet for most of the game but he's suddenly become very active since the start of day 4. I have a hunch that this guy is either mafia or a powerful aux.
iMuffin just seems like he doesn't care. Wojjan said that he seems like a bored townie, and I could definitely see that being the truth, but I am watching him still.
E-Hooker was confirmed townie by pieguy - though there is the chance that pieguy's some kind of insane cop, that's quite unlikely so I guess I'd have to agree that he's almost certainly a townie.
Wojjan I know is a damn good player, and while he hasn't said anything suspicious, I know not to trust him :P

er.... that's all, folks
Kitsunemimi
Come to think of it, aside from the randomness on the first day, nobody was really ever suspicious of Wojjan. Or they just never said anything.
show more