posted
Total Posts
show more
dkun
sorry, school issues.
will be more active.

:?
Wojjan
Why did you even let pieguy join I only know him as the guy who drops out of stuff.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
In hindsight, I should have made everyone confirm first before starting the day.
DeathxShinigami
pieguy is literally as useless of a player as me!
pieguyn

Wojjan wrote:

Why did you even let pieguy join I only know him as the guy who drops out of stuff.
D:

Anyway, responding to prod. I haven't read the thread yet though so I'll do that later.
iMuffin
I got prodded and i liked it
Claudia_old
any way we can sticky this thread?

i'm a lazy mofo and hate having to look a fourth of the way down page 1 to find it
pieguyn

Mashley wrote:

That was bloody fast :O
Well, I guess I'd agree with you that 4 or 5 mafia seems most likely, you never really know though :\
Vote adam2046. He was too quick to jump from his first randovote to the player who's actually starting discussion. To randovote is one thing, but to change it so quickly makes me raise an eyebrow. Well, we'll see.
I don't think his vote of Wojjan was entirely serious, so vote: Mashley

Regarding Quaraezha, I don't think he's necessarily mafia, but he's definitely being rather cautious. I dunno if he's trying to blend in or just new though.
Wojjan
As I already said (and I'm not usually one to fall into reptition) Quaraezha strikes me as either scum or aux. But in retrospect, it's best to err on the side of caution and let the ordeal be for now. Tentative Unvote, for now, because it wasn't that good play of me to riff on someone's posting habits of whom I've never seen a mafia post.

Regarding Mashley, I guess he's being sheepish and "oh lol what's going on" but I remember Two getting up in his grill for that and IIRC correctly he flipped town that game.

Now can you super sleuths detect why I FOS mashley after that?
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

Now can you super sleuths detect why I FOS mashley after that?

Mashley wrote:

Wojjan y u so suspicious?
Because he's on to you.
iMuffin
well i like to be different sooooo vote: dkun
adam2046

iMuffin wrote:

You know who's different?
That's right, The Mafia.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Quaraezha (1) - E-Hooker
E-Hooker (1) - rust45
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi
Wojjan (1) - adam2046
adam2046 (1) - Mashley
Mashley (1) - pieguy1372
dkun (1) - iMuffin

Not Voting (6) - dkun, BakaloidSky, 0_o, Quaraezha, DeathxShinigami, Wojjan
DeathxShinigami
iMuffin has currently voted for dkun yet on the not voting list. Just saying.
iMuffin
I'm just so muffiny that i get two votes
Kokizi
*bump*

since it took me nearly 30 seconds to find this one. don't wanna see it get buried
Mashley
fyi I pretty much voted for adam to keep the discussion going. It worked, I guess. But since everyone's up in arms about it I'll Unvote
dkun

adam2046 wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

You know who's different?
That's right, The Mafia.
Vote iMuffin
Wojjan
Yes, we definitely need more OMGUS votes.
DeathxShinigami
Wow, lack of critical thinking much? Then again expect me to throw a vote that will be subjected to death as well.
Claudia_old
But that makes a good Mafia game!
DeathxShinigami
Vote: dkun

Mostly likely going to end up as inactive as pieguy but there is no straightforward evidence now to lynch someone so may change my vote later on...
Mashley
inb4 dkun imuffin and pieguy are the entire mafia
Wojjan

Mashley wrote:

but you metnioned only three names I'm pretty sure everyone could agree with 4 in the game and maybe youre purposefully only listing three name to make it seem you don't know how many there are are you the fourth mafia member mash HUHHHHHHH?
dkun

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Vote: dkun

Mostly likely going to end up as inactive as pieguy but there is no straightforward evidence now to lynch someone so may change my vote later on...
your reasoning sucks as much as you do
Mashley

Wojjan wrote:

Mashley wrote:

but you metnioned only three names I'm pretty sure everyone could agree with 4 in the game and maybe youre purposefully only listing three name to make it seem you don't know how many there are are you the fourth mafia member mash HUHHHHHHH?
But only 3 people were poked ;_;
rust45
Anyway I'm gonna unvote for now and stay neutral in current situation as it seems to be based completely off of WIFOM. Which I suppose is what the first day is typically full of.
Wojjan
rust for mafia much?
DeathxShinigami
Wojjan totally not a townie?!

You know how many times I got backstabbed by you?!
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
dkun (2) - iMuffin, DeathXShinigami
Quaraezha (1) - E-Hooker
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi
Wojjan (1) - adam2046
Mashley (1) - pieguy1372
iMuffin (1) - dkun

Not Voting (6) - BakaloidSky, 0_o, Quaraezha, Wojjan, Mashley, rust45

Prodded adam2046, 0_o, Kitsunemimi, pieguy1372, MDuh, and Quaraezha

Also let me clarify something, after your third prod, if you still become inactive, I'll replace or modkill if there is no replacement.
Quaraezha
Vote: Wojjan
DeathxShinigami
God dammit with the capitalized X in my name and with myself appearing twice (once for voting and other for not voting)
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Fixed (again).
Kokizi
I like how this mafia game is going.
Quaraezha

BakaloidSky wrote:

I like how this mafia game is going.
The votes are so random, almost everyone has been voted once. lol
adam2046

rust45 wrote:

Anyway I'm not going to do anything today because I don't want to attract any attention at all.
Kitsunemimi

NoHItter wrote:

Prodded adam2046, 0_o, Kitsunemimi, pieguy1372, MDuh, and Quaraezha[/b]
Also let me clarify something, after your third prod, if you still become inactive, I'll replace or modkill if there is no replacement.
:?
0_o
ow
pieguyn
:cry:

rust45 wrote:

Anyway I'm gonna unvote for now and stay neutral in current situation as it seems to be based completely off of WIFOM. Which I suppose is what the first day is typically full of.
Without voting anyone, we can't find out anything, and if you want to stay neutral that just makes you mafia. unvote Mashley, vote rust45
adam2046

pieguy1372 wrote:

if you want to stay neutral that just makes you mafia.
This statement. It makes you mafia.
Unvote
Vote: pieguy
show more