forum

Im gay, feel left out, any friends?

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999

Sandy Hoey wrote:

But you apparently don't think a guy saying "Hey, it's my birthday" is vying for attention. You responded to someone asking literally the same question about needing friends with

johnmedina999 wrote:

b my friend pl0x
Fuck you. At least be consistent in your ignorance.
I'll name what you have: Implicit Bias. Why don't you use your computer for something besides jacking off and shit posting and look it up so you can learn something
>What is shitposting
I thought shitposting was allowed on offtopic, but apparently I was wrong and triggered an individual who is taking words written on a computer by a complete stranger too seriously. If I wasn't shitposting, I wouldn't have posted anything in either thread because these topics don't pertain to me. I am simply typing words and uploading them to osu! servers, and you are reading them on your screen. If you want serious discussion about topics such as these, I recommend you visit 7 and talk about it there.

>viewing my post history
If you keep on scrolling, you'll see that anything I've posted on any other subforum is a lot more thought out, and I wrote those with caution to avoid offending anyone.
Please put your personal biases away and accept the fact that mostly everything here is written in jest.
EneT
I suggest you go into the General Discussion sub-forum and look for the LGBT thread that was created way back instead of posting about how gay you are in Off-Topic. That way you avoid triggering people like me who generally dislikes homosexuals or any other connotation you may perceive yourself to be. No offence, you're just a faggot; either keep it to yourself or go die.
7ambda
censorship is just a post away
Razzy
jesus christ this thread is a trainwreck
winber1
i love emilia
Runiel

winber1 wrote:

i love emilia
Me too
OT= Pretty sure everyone here is gay
lol
hello im a bit gay too but i dont want to be ur friend sorry
Meah
Still male
_handholding
>Summoning -Annie Aomi and Tae
Zain Sugieres
Kys faggot
Tae

Kisses wrote:

Reporting for duty (I'm not gay kys)
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

that's not how that arrow is used, kys
Zain Sugieres

Tae wrote:

Kisses wrote:

Reporting for duty (I'm not gay kys)
You are actually gay
lol

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You are actually gay
so are u

Zain Sugieres
Fuk exposed
-Annie

Kisses wrote:

but im not gay ...
Rurree
You sound like a troll. But then again, if you really are gay, perhaps it's best to post it in General Discussion where people might actually take you seriously? I take nothing against you nor intend to discriminate you, but I hope you adhere to my advice that Off-Topic is the worst place to post anything related to homosexuality (especially if it's genuine)

There are quite the number of mtf/ftm, homosexuals who play osu, so you wouldn't have a hard time finding friends that are the same as you. Not saying that you can't have any heterosexual friend though, not everybody in osu is homophobic.
Railey2
it's irritating how he thinks that being gay is relevant to him feeling left out.
Why did he even mention his sexual orientation? Does he want to cyber or what
Rurree
That's why I think this guy is a troll. Most of my friends who are gay don't like telling everybody that they're gay, but they're not ashamed of who they are. Most people who do rely on histrionics anyway.

OP lives in the US, I doubt he's "left out". Most people there love gay people, but who knows, he might be only "left out" for being a douche, not for being gay. But I don't really know him personally, so I'd rather not judge.
awedgoo

Railey2 wrote:

it's irritating how he thinks that being gay is relevant to him feeling left out.
Why did he even mention his sexual orientation? Does he want to cyber or what
this ^^
being gay is irrelevant to most people on whether they want to be your friend or not.
Mogsy
ah, glad to see y'all still haven't grown out of dropping the fuckin f-bomb and the "kys" bs

never change, ot, never change (please do y'all suck currently)
Starrodkirby86
DUUUUDE!

Hey Mogs! Hope things have been alright for you!
B1rd
Homophobia and Islamophobia are stupid words. They imply some sort of irrational fear.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Homophobia and Islamophobia are stupid words. They imply some sort of irrational fear.
it's pretty irrational to be afraid of gay people, so the word "phobia" is fitting. For Islam, it depends on what branch of Islam we're talking about. It's very rational to be scared of radical Islam, and irrational to be scared of peaceful, integrated Islam.

Mogsworth wrote:

the fuckin f-bomb
I've never seen such a redundant use for politically correct language before, that's hilarious.
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

it's pretty irrational to be afraid of gay people, so the word "phobia" is fitting. For Islam, it depends on what branch of Islam we're talking about. It's very rational to be scared of radical Islam, and irrational to be scared of peaceful, integrated Islam.
No one is 'afraid' of gay people. And being afraid of Islam is pretty damn rational.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

No one is 'afraid' of gay people. And being afraid of Islam is pretty damn rational.
ah alright, you were referring the fear part of the word, not to the irrational part.

Yeah, when people say homophobia they usually mean something like "discriminates against gays", instead of "is scared of gays". In that sense, the word is definitely a misnomer.

As long as people only use the words like that, they are definitely stupid words. And Islamophobia (even if used in the original sense of the word phobia) will still be a stupid word, because as you said there is nothing irrational about being scared of some branches of Islam.
B1rd
The thing is, when ever the word Islamophobia is used is almost always referring to people who don't want immigrants from radical countries. According to surveys, a large amount of people from these countries want Sharia law, support honor killings, death to gays and apostates, support ISIS, etc. There is a very valid reason not to want people from these countries, because it's proven that they do not integrate, they cause problems and crime, and the reject the culture of the West and want their own. You can debate whether Islam is a 'religion of peace' (I don't think it is) but it's clear we don't want people like this in the West. There are some groups of Muslims who have successfully integrated into the West a long time ago and no one is particularly afraid of those people.

I thought you were disagreeing when I skimmed your post, guess not so this is just elaborating on my point.
Kappa FrankerZ
I think it's hilarious that so many Americans think homosexuality is a disease that can be cured with prayer

This country is full of retards that are proud of their retardation

And y'all do know that there are Christian extremists too right? So y'all should be afraid of all religion because extremists exist in all faiths.
B1rd
Why wouldn't Christians think that?

I hardly think that people with conservative viewpoints ( i.e. 'extremists') is on the same level as Muslims blowing themselves up. But for some reason Liberals think this way. I have heard one say on this forum that Christians are the worst and most problematic demographic in America. Top lel.
lol
i think there's a stick up ur ass mogs, be careful xx
Kappa FrankerZ

B1rd wrote:

Why wouldn't Christians think that?

I hardly think that people with conservative viewpoints ( i.e. 'extremists') is on the same level as Muslims blowing themselves up. But for some reason Liberals think this way. I have heard one say on this forum that Christians are the worst and most problematic demographic in America. Top lel.
LOL dude are you serious? extremists aren't people with conservative viewpoints, they are people that use their religion as an excuse to harm/kill people. The KKK and the Westboro Baptist Church are just as guilty of this as these muslim extremists.

And overall Christians are definitely not the most problematic demographic in America. I would say though that a select group of christians who use their religion as an excuse to fuck up other people's lives is definitely problematic
B1rd
The KKK is not a Christian extremist group. It's a white nationalism extremist group. And it's only killed a tiny number of people compared to Muslims, and don't even think it's killed anyone in the last decade. Nothing nothing compared to Muslims.

And last I heard, the Westboro Baptist Church hasn't killed anyone.
Kappa FrankerZ
you gotta be christian to join the kkk bro

WBC has driven people to kill themselves, imo that's worse than murder

let me remind you that christians burned innocent women at the stake because they thought they were hunting witches. tell me that isn't idiotic

let me also remind you that the roman catholic church executed innocent people for saying the world was round
B1rd
Still doesn't mean that it's a Christian extremist group. The goal of the Klan is the preserve White Culture, not to convert people or achieve any Biblical based goal like a Christian Group would.

No one makes anyone kill themselves. People kill themselves under their own free will. LGBT people are much more mentally unstable anyway.

And it's silly that you would resort to using the Catholic church in the middle ages as an example. People in every culture were executing people from trivial reasons back then. I don't really support the Catholic church anyway. We're talking about the modern day.
Kappa FrankerZ
islamic extremist groups don't aim to convert anyone either. they use their religion as an excuse to commit acts of terror for secondary gain
B1rd
What retard kills themselves for 'secondary gain'? The only reason they kill themselves is because they think they will be rewarded in the afterlife. And they cite the Quran as a reason for their actions. You're not really using much logic are you.
Kappa FrankerZ
well, what retard would believe that nonsense in the quran in the first place
B1rd
I don't know but that's besides the point.
Railey2
people believe most things they are told from a young age on. Indoctrination is disturbingly effective.
Jellyblob
x
show more