narakucrimson wrote:Sorry but I gotta pop this. I will recheck this since the map has been around for really long, but it's gotta be popped for now:
- You are missing the reverse arrow. Note that it's needed to complete the circle set. Allright
- Your file exceeds the limit of 10 MB without a video. There are some repeated files (well, not exactly repeated but they are pretty similar), for which you could be using one of the images, resized, and delete the similar one. This way, you can reduce the filesize. I deleted some lyric
- I believe that activating the Letterbox During Breaks option creates a very nice effect combined with the storyboard. You should consider doing this in all difficulties (except for the taiko). Allright
- Some kiais are unsnapped:
- 01:12:817 - In all difficulties, incuding taiko.
- 01:51:302 - In [CDFA's Easy] and [Normal] (it isn't unsnapped in [Normal], but I recomend ending it there for consistency).
- 02:30:393 - In all standard difficulties.
- 03:09:181 - It's different in every difficulty, maybe you should normalize this AND resnap it everywhere.
- 03:47:969 - In all standard difficulties.
- 04:26:757 - In [CDFA's Easy] and [Collab].
- 03:09:181 - This break should start here, and it doesn't in [Normal] and [Collab]. Drag it back to this point so you get some more consistency.
I didn't check the mapping for now, I guess I'd do that when I recheck the map.
Also, please don't ask me for the recheck, I'll do it by myself whenever I'm available. Thanks for your comprehension.