B-But it cost KD to star now. GD just as I start modding again everything changes ahhhh.
- In the intro, the metronome doesn't seem to actually fit the spoken word/instrumental thing. Therefore, it could be argued that 24333 is a better offset to start at. Fix'd
01:11:000 - Nice typo. (Loose/lose, SB)01:52:212 - Perhaps drag 'break' to here, instead.ok
- Might as well edit the capitalisation of the topic title to match the beatmap. Fix'd
- It's recommended to have at least one spinner to prevent ties in scores.
02:16:152 (2,3,4) - Personally, I'd make this either consistently a little stream or consistently a stack, rather than alternating like you do here. It's slightly less awkward that way. (HellDawn) Fix'd
00:24:333 (1,2,3,4) - To be honest, I think these would look much better if the redpoints were at the same place as the ticks. no
00:32:212 (1) - This spacing is inconsistent compared to the previous combo; you could start by making each slider more 'level' (i.e. aligned start and end) and fix spacing from there. no
00:57:364 (2) - Move this a couple of grids right and up, so that it looks more like a perfect diamond. Fix'd
01:00:394 (2) - This big jump could easily be read as 1/1 from the previous slider, and there is nothing else like it in the rest of the difficulty. I'd suggest spacing this normally. Fix'd
- Please set tick rate 2 for consistency with the other difficulties. Fix'd
- Many of your overlaps could be avoided by moving objects by a simple grid, occasionally breaking spacing, yet readably.
00:53:424 (3) - This spacing/anti-jump is very strange. Please space this normally within the context of the map.Fix'd
01:25:242 - It feels strange to suddenly miss out on mapping to vocals when that's what you've done for the previous combo. One would expect a hitcircle here, despite difficulty. no
01:51:606 (3) - Add a whistle, or even a finish, to end this section nicely? (Likewise with 03:09:182 (4)_ no
02:11:000 (2) - I think a finish works well here. Fix'd
02:37:667 (3) - Once again, a finish would be nice. Fix'd
02:43:727 (6) - Whistle? no
02:51:000 (3) - Finish? (Actually, same for the start of 02:54:637 (1) and 02:55:849 (3)) Fix'd
still haver unsnapped notes.
01:46:758 (1,2) - spacing?
02:30:697 (2) - ,02:31:909 (4) - are they missed claps?
Thanx a lot
well, this time it's pink and yellow
This time it's pink and white
OMG thanks abalee -.-
abalee wrote:that's the real snapped diff.
i start to think that ask ppy to remove the limint for bats
Thanx Abalee <3
SliderBorder : 60,60,60
SliderBorder : 210,210,210