forum

[resolved] Cannot sign in to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Ed -
Problem Details: Hello. I was playing osu! just fine a couple of days ago, and then I tried playing again yesterday and found that I couldn't log into my account. At the time I figured it was just bancho having issues but then my friends reported having no issues playing the game. I tried waiting it out a bit, perhaps it was issues with my connection but nothing changed.

I have tried the following to fix the issue:
  • Restarting my PC
    Restarting my router
    Allowed osu! to have complete access through my firewall
    Releasing and renewing my IP Configuration
    Flushing my DNS
I don't know what the issue is, perhaps someone can help me figure it out. I haven't played osu since my last played map (39 hours ago from the time of this post) My username is edgerrdz.

Thanks!

osu! version: 20161101cuttingedge
o x
Hmm you should send an email to accounts@ppy.sh and explain to them what is going on, this sounds like an account issue to me.
Topic Starter
- Ed -
Ok I contacted support and they told me to wait it out 48 hours (or less most of the time) I logged back in and the issue was solved. Not sure what the exact issue was.
o x
Glad to hear it was solved, sometimes its a mini glitch that happens. If it happens again try waiting a while and if it doesn't work contact that email again!