forum

APH: Axis Powers Hetalia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThunderTopaz
--]] I'm surprised that there's nothing about APH yet as far as I searched unless I somehow missed it. mehh... --[[

--]] well anyway, lets all talk about Axis Powers Hetalia and post pictures and Videos and whatever else you want to do --[[

Sallad4ever
I hate all those fan BL stuff, but this series is still quite funny. I like how they picture the historical events in a light atmosphere.
Btw is there any new episode yet? the last on I watched is about the Nordic country having a chat
Topic Starter
ThunderTopaz

Sallad4ever wrote:

I hate all those fan BL stuff, but this series is still quite funny. I like how they picture the historical events in a light atmosphere.
Btw is there any new episode yet? the last on I watched is about the Nordic country having a chat
hmmm.... I believe the series ended at ep.101
but I'm on ep.96 right now :?
Irisu_old
I cant believe i didnt find this forum before! :o Anyway u can tell from my username that i love hetalia and is the 3rd season really coming out on dvd?
xRayne
I love hetalia :D I have the countries figures and two seasons...that came w/ a headband, but i dont wear that lol. ^^ Great, funny, and (i question this at times) educational :D /shot
xRayne

this.
<3
loli66
some months ago i watched this anime, and after i noticed this "hetalia world series will be release 1 episode to the month" i dont know if this realy keep but i expect no anyways, anyone know how is the rate of new episode's release?
Irisu_old
Anyone here watch romaheta, hetaoni, or hetaquest?
H_Hitachiin
I'll admit,Hetalia is pretty Firetrucking awesome XD
Zerostarry
fujoshi pls go