1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development

posted

HyPeX wrote:

Idealism wrote:

I'd like to remind here that in case the bot gets stuck on playing, you can either join the discord server and poke one of the online operators so we can reset the bot's status or you can directly PM one of them ingame asking them to join the lobby and fix the problem. (also sneak bump but this has actual info so)


Since today i did a hotfix to the bot, anyone (even random players) can cast !unstuck, and the bot will resume normal work.

I see, good to know.
posted
Dude I just joined an autohost lobby and i gotta say that I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT. A system like this should be in every osu! lobby. Please keep on the great work :).
posted
Hi. Can I download and use this on my main account only without admins authorization? I will not get banned because of external software using?
posted

MrAro wrote:

Hi. Can I download and use this on my main account only without admins authorization? I will not get banned because of external software using?

HyPeX wrote:

abraker wrote:

If you mean you want to host a bot, you need peppy's permission.


posted
I wanted to ask, how does this work? Do you need to host a room to do it? Because a default room doesn't have Autohost. So I wanted to know how does it work. Does it work on mania/CTB/Taiko rooms?
posted

[-Iceman-] wrote:

I wanted to ask, how does this work? Do you need to host a room to do it? Because a default room doesn't have Autohost. So I wanted to know how does it work. Does it work on mania/CTB/Taiko rooms?


This topic is kinda outdated since i didnt find time to update it as well as working on the bot.

Right now the bot works entirely on IRC based, by controlling the lobbies thanks to osu!Tourney commands. As for mania/ctb/taiko, rooms, there's no proper support yet (its on the to-do list), though the rooms should work at least by star rating.

There's going to be an updated FAQ page and proper explanations of everything at this page, but its currently being written and still not uploaded.
posted

HyPeX wrote:

abraker wrote:

If you mean you want to host a bot, you need peppy's permission.


[/quote]
I thought he wrote this about multiaccounts only. Anyway, thanks for answer, even in so rude form.
posted

MrAro wrote:


I thought he wrote this about multiaccounts only. Anyway, thanks for answer, even in so rude form.


Its main aim in this case wasnt the multiaccounts - but rather the implementation of the old autohost - which used a rather dodgy system to simulate a client. (Packet modifying and sending).

Technically you could take that and turn it into nasty things - which he was warning people about.
posted
Hey everyone, since formatting here is harder (actually no, i'm just lazy to write it all again), i'm gonna point you to the reddit thread

> https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... lic_usage/

Enjoy ;)
posted
So is there any other way to get an autohost bot OTHER than contacting someone with overlook?
posted
posted
Hmm hey i just found an autohost lobby in mania. I REALLY LOVE IT.
Please sign in to reply.