forum

Loved Community Vote: Round 3 (osu!)

posted
Total Posts

Please choose up to four (4) maps that you'd like to see enter the Loved listing.

Hatsune Miku - Story of my Wife by KBT (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/35773)
11.69%
Pendulum - Blood Sugar by Zapy (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/34256)
10.25%
IAHN - Transform (Original Mix) by Asahina Momoko (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484896)
10.32%
Shintani Ryoko - Wonderful World by HanzeR (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/128604)
7.12%
Last Note. - Setsuna Trip by val0108 (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/58604)
9.63%
Another Infinity feat. Mayumi Morinaga - COME BACK TO MY HEART (Ryu* Remix) by caren_sk (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/138407)
4.48%
LiSA - EGOiSTiC SHOOTER by eLy (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/102293)
9.28%
Kurokotei - Galaxy Collapse by Doomsday is Bad (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/396221)
17.49%
Knife Party - Songs Compilation by TrigonometrY (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/123040)
4.30%
Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop Freaks (Long Ver.) by RLC (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/368845)
15.44%
Total votes: 6067
Polling ended
show more
Kotori-Chan
yes omg pls vote galaxy collapse that scrubiezi plays it !1!1!1!1!1! xdd

rip
Aistre

Karen wrote:

and where's burnt rice
Reitia

-GN wrote:

where are the TAG4s?

AAAAA
Mismagius
might as well include the star rating of the maps so people can see easily the hardest maps to vote
Shyotamaze

kkk wrote:

lyoshka loved when? D:
pls make it happen :(
ErunamoJAZZ
OMG Knife Party marathon!!!!
Varqaaa
osu community taste garbage as usual

that egoistic shooter mapset is one of the best sets ever created, hopefully it gets voted on again
unko

Sotarks wrote:

poeple's taste in 2016
:thinking:
fuck off sotarks
Dawns
sotarks making comments on quality LUL XD
:thinkignEmoji:
TheWaterBottle
we need more rustbell
mithew
galaxy collapse will be loved despite it being an awful map rip
Doomsday is Bad

mithew wrote:

galaxy collapse will be loved despite it being an awful map rip
I'm sorry that people like my map unlike your maps bud.

I don't like it but if people like it what's the problem. Go make a better map which you probably can instead of trying to shit on other map(s).
2xExp
Omg Story of my Life :) :)
Gabie
So many salty people in here. Chill, don't shit your pants cuz ur "fav map" won't get loved and map that you dislike (so obviously it objectively sucks, right?) is getting loved status. Go have a drink or something, hang out with your friends instead of making angry posts online, given you somehow manage to have friends with that 11 year old attitude. GJ to the mappers who are getting their maps loved!
RLC
Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop Freaks (Long Ver.) by RLC ( https://osu.ppy.sh/s/368845 )
I really love Nanahira. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Nanahira.

I really love Nanahira. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Nanahira.

Doomsday is Bad

RLC wrote:

Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop Freaks (Long Ver.) by RLC ( https://osu.ppy.sh/s/368845 )

10/10
Ravalo
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/227778 Best map ever XDDDDDDDD
Mazziv
idk why you add wonderful world once again (also it looks like hanzer wants to revive it)
7ambda

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Ban anyone who votes Galaxy Collapse.
ban ur self

Sayori-kun
>Voted to play it on osu!catch
Asda Meal Deal
ya deez are sum gud maps
SnowNiNo_
Rabbit jump when
Caput Mortuum
seriously that aspire needs be loved :d
Ideal
itt people say others' taste is garbage while not realizing that their opinion isn't better than another person's
Caw
Galaxy Collapse !
fastmarkus
Hopefully this time Momoko's Aspire diff gets loved!
Izzz
look i understand you want to have us do a community vote for this but could you just take like your first 20 rounds worth of choices and put them all in loved? There are very few maps you'll put up that people would absolutely not want a scoreboard for, and that will be the case for a long time. it hurts to only get to pick 4 knowing another one may get taken off the list if it doesn't do well, or if a map that you like which would easily do well a few rounds from now is doing poorly against maps much more popular than it.
Kaeldori
Groundhog when
Cyrzai
Tenshi when
Jindils
some good maps arent voted... so sad :c
7ambda

Idealism wrote:

itt people say others' taste is garbage while not realizing that their opinion isn't better than another person's
Best comment in the thread.
Osu Tatakae Ouendan
*sees Setsuna Trip*
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Truth you left
Love Centipede WHEN
marshallracer

Idealism wrote:

yes

Supertriskel wrote:

Groundhog when
The day will come eventually
If not I may quit aswell because that's the map that made me play osu in the first place
Rayne Sylvania
Immortal Flame plz
7ambda

1063114741 wrote:

Love Centipede WHEN
Unplayable map; all it'd do is encourage cheaters.
Grim Rapper

Rayne Sylvania wrote:

Immortal Flame plz
Fort (the mapper) is aiming for ranked
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
Lots going in this time. Taking val and eLy's maps since they're 9% anyway.