Hatsune Miku - i LOVE YOU

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shiro

KuraiPettan wrote:

General
  1. Resnap correctement le début des breaks vu que tu as surement changé d'offset, c'est décalé ah, j'ai oublié, je vais le faire
Normal
  1. 01:15:585 (3,1,2,3,4) - Trop de finish ça nique les oreilles ;_; Enlève celui de (1) et (3) (le deuxième (3)) Non, j'ai besoin de ces finish pour rester logique avec la Insane, jvais réduire leur volume
  2. 01:29:628 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Perso, ce type d'anti-jumps dans ce type de diffs j'aime pas trop, Le spacing entre les notes est le même que celui de 01:26:224 (1,2) ce qui peut porter a confusion, (faut pas oublier que c'est une diff pour les noobs hein :p) Justement, j'ai hésité quand j'ai fait ça, alors j'ai demandé à un newbie que je connais de le tester, et il a joué ça sans problème, donc je pense que je peux le laisser
  3. 02:58:139 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Même remarque qu'au dessus

Insane
  1. Circle Size 6 : Mes yeux ;__; Je commence à en avoir marre que tout le monde râle, alors je risque de changer
  2. 00:12:175 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Les espaces dans ce stream me dérangent, même si ils sont justifiés musicalements, c'est pas forcément évident à jouer o.o je trouve que celui-là est super facile à jouer...
  3. 01:49:203 (6) - Fait un stream en 1/3 qui se termine à 01:49:628, je trouve que ça fait cool :p J'avais fait ça à la base, mais je trouve que la mini-pause est mieux, en tous cas ça m'aide quand je joue la diff ><
  4. 02:02:926 - Ce stream owo longass stream XD
  5. 02:24:947 (5) - New combo a cause du changement de spacing
  6. 02:26:649 (5) - Idem fixed les deux

Star~

Merci !
NotShinta
General:
Lol easy and tick 2 plz

Insane:
00:12:601 (5) - This jump could easily be read as the last half of the stream coming later. I'd just scrunchstream the whole thing.
02:46:224 (1) - Because of how this is spaced, one could easily tap 1/2 earlier!

Astom's Hard:
00:10:262 (8) - New combo?
00:30:460 (3,4) - Hmm, I think these would be better as a standard boring triangle-like shape. What you want~
00:34:500 (4,5,6,7,8) - I don't like this much. The 1/4 is a bit too largely spaced which makes the 1/2 stacks feel silly aah
03:21:330 (6,7,8,9) - I'd space 9 away, due to this being a Hard in comparison to other diffs. Or something. +othervariablestacks

Normal:
00:41:091 (3) - Add a finish, or some other hitsound.
01:36:011 (2,1) - Yeah, this in the easiest difficulty, no.

I won't even wait for RJ to post so I can steal from it to make this mod look better, I shouldn't be modding now anyway!
RandomJibberish
Bloops

General
I'd set Tick 2 on all diffs.
I think this spread could do with an Easy mahself, but it isn't essential.

Insane
01:14:734 (1,2,3,4,5) - The song goes softer... so you increase the spacing? Felt kinda weird to me.
02:43:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
02:45:373 (2,1) - This antijump threw me off, especially since there's even a lyric where I expected the note to be :P

Astom
00:58:777 (3) - Silenced hitobjects are unrankable and stupid
02:22:394 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I'd try and avoid doubling back on yourself for no reason at all
03:21:330 (6,7,8,9) - I'd try and avoid stacks that aren't evenly spaced in time, especially when they involve 1/4
03:24:734 (4,5,6,7) - ^
03:28:139 (6,7,8,9) - ^

Normal
00:30:886 (5,1) - Mmm, I don't really agree with such a dramatic antijump in a normal
00:34:287 (4,1) - ^
00:37:689 (5,1) - ^
EVERYWHERE (Antijumps) -^

Nice Job.
Topic Starter
Shiro

NotShinta wrote:

General:
Lol easy and tick 2 plz okay for tick rate, although Astom shall choose for his diff easy discussed over IRC

Insane:
00:12:601 (5) - This jump could easily be read as the last half of the stream coming later. I'd just scrunchstream the whole thing. I don't think it's a problem. The hugely spaced 1/2 before help read this.
02:46:224 (1) - Because of how this is spaced, one could easily tap 1/2 earlier! wooooooops you're right, re-made sliders to a cuter shape

Normal:
00:41:091 (3) - Add a finish, or some other hitsound. Already explained in like three other mod posts why there is no hitsound here ;_;
01:36:011 (2,1) - Yeah, this in the easiest difficulty, no. That's not a proper mod post line, sir. I get the idea though, changed - ,-
Thanks for the mod !

RandomJibberish wrote:

Bloops blub blub

General
I'd set Tick 2 on all diffs. k
I think this spread could do with an Easy mahself, but it isn't essential. discussed over IRC

Insane
01:14:734 (1,2,3,4,5) - The song goes softer... so you increase the spacing? Felt kinda weird to me. I thought jumps would fit here ? The song sounds more bland at that point, so I thought I'd only use circles... and the vocals sound like a detache rather than a legato, hence the jumps
02:43:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^ these are retardedly high - ,- reduced the spacing, but kept jumps
02:45:373 (2,1) - This antijump threw me off, especially since there's even a lyric where I expected the note to be :P fixe and remade sliders

Astom
00:58:777 (3) - Silenced hitobjects are unrankable and stupid Fixed for now we'll see what Astom says

Normal
00:30:886 (5,1) - Mmm, I don't really agree with such a dramatic antijump in a normal
00:34:287 (4,1) - ^
00:37:689 (5,1) - ^
EVERYWHERE (Antijumps) -^
Forgot to remove them >< fixed

Nice Job.
Thanks for the mod !
HellDawn
8-)
Astom
NotShinta, nothing to do with this mod.

RandomJibberish wrote:

00:58:777 (3) - Silenced hitobjects are unrankable and stupid fixed, not because you give me a GOOD reason for change it, only because I found a better solution
http://puu.sh/2DLq

PD: Feel free for do any change on my diff. BUT first ask me if you can freely mod it u_u, there's nothing wrong asking first the mapper if you can do changes, long long time ago something like this happen to me and I was on your shoes, a rly bad experience.
RandomJibberish

Astom wrote:

RandomJibberish wrote:

00:58:777 (3) - Silenced hitobjects are unrankable and stupid fixed, not because you give me a GOOD reason for change it, only because I found a better solution
And being unrankable isn't a good reason to change it? That makes absolutely no sense

If you'd like an explanation as to why silenced hitobjects cannot be ranked, it is because the player expects each hitobject to have a hitsound, and not having one is disorientating. Hitsounds are also instant feedback to the player on their timing, meaning they can adjust their clicks accordingly. You ever tried playing with the hitsound volume turned to 0 in options? It's pretty damn difficult to get used to.

On a separate note, Bubbled.
Astom
To RandomJibberish

it is because the player expects each hitobject to have a hitsound who told you that lie?, that is a supposition
and not having one is disorientating. true, but make your map fit the song is always better, I'm player too and I like more maps that fit the music.
You ever tried playing with the hitsound volume turned to 0 in options? I can play without music
You ever tried playing with the hitsound volume turned to 0 in options? -^
It's pretty damn difficult to get used to. obviously is hard, but this is only 1 circle

Here examples of good reasons:
-I miss it when I was playing (break combo)
-Here a better solution "insert your solution"
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Jarby

Astom wrote:

not having one is disorientating. true, but make your map fit the song is always better
This is where you lost all credibility. You're blatantly admitting to compromising a map's playability for the sake of some hitsounds or whatever, right? That's exactly what we don't want.
Astom

Jarby wrote:

Astom wrote:

not having one is disorientating. true, but make your map fit the song is always better
This is where you lost all credibility. You're blatantly admitting to compromising a map's playability for the sake of some hitsounds or whatever, right? That's exactly what we don't want.
not having one is disorientating, yea it's true, only if you silence something without a reason, I mean that.

Hitsounds are for make your map MORE easy of play, that includes silence a circle/spinner/slider (or add a whistle,finish,clap) for the good reason of follow the song, is not correct?, make your make fit the song improve your playability not drop it, that includes a good set of hitsounds.

Also, I changed it already, nothing more to discuss, maybe try to respect my decision a little next time?
Jarby

Astom wrote:

Jarby wrote:

not having one is disorientating, yea it's true, only if you silence something without a reason, I mean that.

Hitsounds are for make your map MORE easy of play, that includes silence a circle/spinner/slider (or add a whistle,finish,clap) for the good reason of follow the song, is not correct?, make your make fit the song improve your playability not drop it, that includes a good set of hitsounds.

Also, I changed it already, nothing more to discuss, maybe try to respect my decision a little next time?
I didn't mean to come off as disrespectful, I just wanted to understand better since I didn't really get your reasoning initially. In retrospect, I don't see why I was so forceful and rude with that, I guess I was in a bad mood. Sorry.
Astom
Np Jarby I'm not angry with you or something like that.
KiriNoMorii
:)
Garven
Just kind of glanced at it after redownloading, but a couple things I noticed:

Timing:

I believe the timing is just straight 141.000 BPM. It's a Miku song. It's pretty rare to have multiple BPMs - especially a non-flat one like the one used during the beginning.

Definitely get this double checked though - I'm not exactly a timing wizard. :P

General commentary:

On the Insane, since you are using the sexy circle size 6, you really have to concentrate on the presentation of your sliders. You need to try to make very uniform curves and make certain that your shapes are perfect. Sliders like 01:05:373 (2) - are kind of eh due to how you placed the points. Try to have the middle point in the center of the arc, and have the end point as close to not adjusting the slider length as possible, instead of having it stick out so far from the end. That tends to lead to less-than-stellar looking sliders.

There were also some weird stacking things like at 02:46:224 (1,2,3,4) - where you may want to either manually reposition things or mess with the stack leniency.

02:27:713 (1) - For consistency's sake, have this start at the blue tick.

Also, consider cutting your MP3 since there's almost two more minutes of Miku goodness running unmapped.

Anyway, give those suggestions some thought and let me know if things get changed when you call me back.
Topic Starter
Shiro
Discussed in IRC
RandomJibberish
*cough*
Garven
A bunch of minor fixes like snapping timing sections, adjusting stack leniency, and FIGURING OUT WHO THE ARTIST IS ARGH.

Enjoy your 1's for sexy circle size.

Star.
Snowy Dream
;)
congrats
wcx19911123
nice song >w<
congrats >w<
xierbaliti
grats Odaril~
lovhin456
i LOVE the song and the map, congrats Odaril.
StrangeSensation
Nice song! Have you got this song in file 'mp3'?
Jarby

StrangeSensation wrote:

Check the directory for the song. It should be something like C:\Program Files\osu!\Songs\30162 Hatsune Miku - i LOVE YOU in Windows.
StrangeSensation

Jarby wrote:

StrangeSensation wrote:

Check the directory for the song. It should be something like C:\Program Files\osu!\Songs\30162 Hatsune Miku - i LOVE YOU in Windows.
Arigatou !
Luna
Love the jumps, sliderstreams and circle size on Insane
Awesome map ;D
Too bad people are rating it 1 because they can't appreciate small circles :<
MaxiMilliaN_old
Small circle :o