forum

How do i improve streaming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
R3K3M
I've been playing osu on and off for over a year now and have found that my streaming ability is holding me back from getting better plays.
The fast streams are not an issue its below 200bpm i can't get accuracy and below 180bpm just fail them completely because my fingers start good for the first few notes then speed up all on their own and get 50's 100's everywhere. I can easily get 99% on OD10 without streams i really want to learn but whatever I try just doesn't work....

Any suggestions?
KupcaH
Yes, play more.
Mints
get a mechanical keyboard, preferably red switches, and start playing more streamy maps to build up your stamina. Your problem now is that your fingers do not have enough strength to do streams consistently, you need time to train it to be better. Just give it some time :)
Topic Starter
R3K3M

Mints wrote:

get a mechanical keyboard, preferably red switches, and start playing more streamy maps to build up your stamina. Your problem now is that your fingers do not have enough strength to do streams consistently, you need time to train it to be better. Just give it some time :)
I have a mechanical keyboard with red switches thats how i learnt od10 :cry:

When i play streamy maps below 200 bpm i get 100's and 50's everywhere then when i play blue zenith or something it starts decent like 92-95% for first section then i fail due to lack of stamina.... I know i can get this better by playing more; however with the slow streams my fingers just speed up.....

Edit: cant even do blue zenith now
efuru
play more