forum

Hello osu! community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
Hi people of osu!

I met some of you in the chat already, just wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm ddrXero64, an avid rhythm gamer. I've known about this game for a while, and I finally found the right time to take a crack at it. So far I love it. I hope I can get some skill here, and enjoy yet another great rhythm game. All the good ones tend to be japanese too, that's a plus. :P

Also, a side note, as rhythm gaming communities tend to overlap at times, if you recognize me from SMO (Stepmania Online) that's fine. But this is an entire new community, so I prefer not to talk about that stuff unless it's in some Stepmania thread.

Thank you for the warm welcome to these people so far:

1. Omega
  2. Medi-chan
  3. numot123
  4. Vash
  5. aevv
Can't wait to try out some of the user created songs!

Musically inclined,
ddrXero64
Corin
Wow, seems you got greeted by a majority of the coolest people of the community.

Allow me to welcome you too :3

Welcome to osu!
Vext_old

ddrXero64 wrote:

Can't wait to try out some of the user created songs!
That would be everything. Welcome.
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
Thanks Corin!

@Vext Yea, it was sort of a sarcastic comment. Basically saying the best stuff comes from the users/players themselves. :P
ThunderTopaz
--]] Welcome to "Osu!" --[[
--]] If you need a friend or any help I shall always lend a helping hand! --[[
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
Thanks! I felt somewhat special but then I realized that's exactly what you said for Zwaynne too

*sigh*

Still appreciate it though haha, I probably won't need too much help because the guides here are top quality, but I definitely love to meet people and play with others. So yea, I'll be around!
Starrodkirby86
Yep! I definitely recognized that name from the .eu SMO game. It was such a pleasant surprise --- I even recognized the signatures.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Be an avid player; osu! can be a really exciting game, hehe. <3

Of course, don't hesitate to ask any questions. I think you're well able enough to handle all this yourself, it sure seems that way. Kudos to you on that. Can't wait to see what you'll do here. :)
Sander-Don
yo, welcome
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
@Sander-Don ayo, thanx :)

@Starrodkirby86 Yup, and thanks. I'm so used to forums and rhythm games that yea, I think I can handle most of this, but I'll still ask for help every once in a while. I'm an experienced noob :P

As for what I'll do here, I'll be playing. Kind of left the SMO thing behind indefinitely, so I'm just trying to enjoy a great game, which it is, and step away from all of that. Just trying to breathe air that's not full of drama. See you 'round though
Ephemeral
welcome!

might want to drop an image from your signature, the thing is pretty massive at the moment
Topic Starter
ddrXero64

Ephemeral wrote:

welcome!

might want to drop an image from your signature, the thing is pretty massive at the moment
lol, Sander-Don's looks just as big. But I do notice that most sigs are shorter, I agree. I'll take out the green and black one, lighter colors tend to compliment the forum well. And Kaito is cool anyway 8-)

Edit: Done, and thanks for the welcome.