forum

How much time have you spent on Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
I want to know how much time have you've spent on Osu and how much do you think you've improved since the beginning

Im 25hrs in
Average beatmap diffficulty: 2.90
Adorn
General Discussion is for Non-osu! related topics. Please read the subforum rules before posting.
In total probably a year now, though!
Average beatmap diff: 3.5-4.3.
Flimsy
I've played standard for nearly 3 months I guess, I normally play low 4* songs.

Though I registered 4 years ago and tried playing with my graphics tablet, but I was pretty bad and lost interest after a few weeks. I started wanting to play Mania 3ish months ago, then got bored of the maps which get ranked, then started playing standard again but wanted to learn to play using a mouse now. I wanted to get 100k in a month of playing properly, but I've like massively slowed down now which sucks.

Playtime counter seems like whack though, unless that's based on simply having the game open.
Mints
4 years in with few months of breaks here and there
Average difficulty: 6*
Sandy Hoey
I've been playing for a little more than a year (almost 300 hours) and my normal difficulty is right around 5 stars. Although I did just buy a tablet because it was on sales (Thank you Black Friday) and we'll see where I go from there
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Flannel wrote:

General Discussion is for Non-osu! related topics. Please read the subforum rules before posting.
In total probably a year now, though!
Average beatmap diff: 3.5-4.3.
Don't mind me im stupid ;_;
vinnicci
300+ hours in almost one year,
average difficulty around 5*.
Yohei
too long
improved a lot recently
PinkNightmares
Way too much.
Luqanted
3 to 4 hours, I guess
Caput Mortuum
Total hr from all mode is ~220
From mania is 70hrs, i'm improving nicely. Can do 4-5*.
From standard is 152hrs, i'm currently stuck. I can do... No, I've completely lost my skill in standard :D
Xyrus_old_1
Over a year now, I have decent aim and can almost get 99% acc on easy OD9+ maps consistently :)
Insolar
8 hours xd
Endaris
Much more time than on my profile.
Spectating people, giving tips, Practicing on altered diffs, posting and discussing lots and lots in the forum...

I naturally improved a lot and even though almost nothing happened in terms of SR during the last year I got so much more versatile that I'm fairly happy with where I am.
Llahmah 2
As of posting this I'm pretty sure 112 hours, but that's not really a lot compared to most of the guys here...

As for improving I started out rage quitting because I couldn't use a slider, then like 3 months ago I picked up playing again and now my proudest score is a B on maximum control. (spare me) I try to play anything from modded 2 stars to low five stars, but I'm most consistent and comfortable at 3.5-4.5, maybe sometimes higher after I've been playing for a while.
winber1
as much as i have fapped
7ambda

winber1 wrote:

as much as i have fapped
so not that much?
winber1

F1r3tar wrote:

winber1 wrote:

as much as i have fapped
so not that much?
quite the contrary
bejewelled
33 hours.
I can FC 3.25 - 3.5, pass 4.25 - 4.5 stars. Max star pass is 4.72.
I've been a part of osu for much longer by modding and mapping. I joined 10 months ago, about.
Edgar_Figaro
Depends on the game mode. But even that isn't a fair representation due to playing multi or having gained reading skill in some modes that helped me improve faster in others. So probably just add all the time up between the 4 modes.

As far as average difficulty I am at currently
Standard: 4.5-5
Taiko: 5.5-6
CTB: 3.5-4
Mania: 4-4.5