forum

[resolved] Name Change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShineEIN
In my opinion being able to change a name only by paying is an issue to a lot of people including me since not everyone has money at all times.

I was wondering if there are other ways of changing your name without becoming a supporter
:?

Thank you!

Shine~
Adorn
The only way you can change your name is by buying it via the shop or getting Supporter (which is a min. of 4 dollars.) and getting one free name change.
I think they still do things where if it's a minor change they'll change it (like an accidental capital letter or something.)
Other than that, no.
Topic Starter
ShineEIN
Unfortunate :(
Adorn
I'll gift you Supporter if you stay around for awhile and make a few goals that you get. (Like 1k pp, etc.)
If you get it before then, congrats! If not, PM me your goals and I'll keep an eye on your profile for a while. I may end up changing my mind if you're just a nice person and I'll just gift it to you. 4$ isn't a big deal to me. PM me and we'll chat a bit.
Until then. ;)
Starrodkirby86

Ganbaruby!
Sandy Hoey

Flannel wrote:

I'll gift you Supporter if you stay around for awhile and make a few goals that you get. (Like 1k pp, etc.)
If you get it before then, congrats! If not, PM me your goals and I'll keep an eye on your profile for a while. I may end up changing my mind if you're just a nice person and I'll just gift it to you. 4$ isn't a big deal to me. PM me and we'll chat a bit.
Until then. ;)
Are you sure they get the name change if it is gifted?
Adorn

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Flannel wrote:

Until then. ;)
Are you sure they get the name change if it is gifted?
I'll gift it to them regardless and if not I'll figure it out. :D
shiyuri
<deleted>
Upskirt
You get one free name change with supporter.
Dntm8kmeeatu
No Point in responding to this post anymore lol.