forum

Hi, i'm kinda new.....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Dartus-
I had actually joined a long time ago,but due to a virus,my osu got uninstalled and it wouldn't re-install,but thats fixed now,so hi!
I was just randomly talking with some friends on some other forums about elite beat agents,when one of them told me about this game.
I tried it and i love it!Even tough it's WAY harder with a mouse,i got used to it quickly.I just hope the community here is good as the game.

by the way,i have an idea of a CYOA game,but it includes playing osu!, so i don't know where to post it, or if it's even allowed. Some help?
Zelos
Well welcome to osu!.

I think you will mostly love the community here!

Also you are gonna have to elaborate on that CYOA thing. (I don't know what that means :3)
Noboty
Welcome welcome!
Topic Starter
-Dartus-

Zelos wrote:

Well welcome to osu!.

I think you will mostly love the community here!

Also you are gonna have to elaborate on that CYOA thing. (I don't know what that means :3)

Thanks! And CYOA means "choose your own adventure". Basically, i post the beginning and then 4 options for what can happen
the people vote and the option with the most vote is what happens, then i list 4 MORE options and so on and so on,only for the game i'm thinking of,i post a beatmap (usually one connected with the happening) witch people must beat until they can vote again.

Example: Let's say we are stuck in a super mario brothers cartridge, it would go like this:

beatmap:* name and link for the Super mario bros.medley goes here*
difficulty: depending how far in the game we are,i post a higher difficulty.
mods: none,but if let's say we were during night time in the happening,one of the mods would be "flashlight"

Did you get now?
Vext_old

aleksgospodinov wrote:

I had actually joined a long time ago,but due to a virus,my osu got uninstalled and it wouldn't re-install,but thats fixed now,so hi!
I was just randomly talking with some friends on some other forums about elite beat agents,when one of them told me about this game.
I tried it and i love it!Even tough it's WAY harder with a mouse,i got used to it quickly.I just hope the community here is good as the game.

by the way,i have an idea of a CYOA game,but it includes playing osu!, so i don't know where to post it, or if it's even allowed. Some help?

viewforum.php?f=68

Plop it there, also welcome.
TidyMinion
Welcome to the forum ^^
i read your thread name as 'Hi, i'm kinda cute'...OTL
ddrXero64
Hey, welcome! I'm new to osu! as well, but nowhere near new to rhythm games. But I'm already hooked, and first impressions are good for any game. Great image, gameplay, song selection by user created content, community, etc.

Also great idea, I've pondered things like that all the time, but I have to dismiss it. It's hard to find resources like that, but osu! would make sense for it I think. Storyboards and whatnot. Hope to see you around!
Mystgun
hello and welcome :D
Glad to make friends here :))
Corin
saying hello to make my post count higher.

Hello and welcome to osu!