76.19%
no
23.81%
Total votes: 21
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Noffy
It is wise, right?
Even when it's been through the weather, became a waffle, and has drowned in so much syrup there is little solid matter left?
EneT
I like my pancakes drenched in syrup, but it has to be a FAT pancake, not those thin ones that are more 'pan' than 'cake'.
B1rd
Pancakes are empty calories and will make you fat.
EneT
Excuse me? That is the point of a cake, don't be dissin' pancakes.
Topic Starter
Noffy
Fat pancakes are wonderful too, but would they survive drowning in syrup?

also cake is great B1rd please
B1rd
People who eat carbs, like vegans and asians, are all effeminate stick figure weaklings. Either that or they are fat as fuck. All I eat is meat.
EneT

Noffy wrote:

Fat pancakes are wonderful too, but would they survive drowning in syrup?

also cake is great B1rd please
Of course they will because they're F.A.T. and if you stack multiple fat pancakes on top of each other, the pancakes underneath the top will absorb all the excess syrup.
Topic Starter
Noffy
I've heard about all-meat diets making people into beasts...

And EneT! that is assuring to hear! So the bottom pancakes are essentially being used as a sacrifice for the sake of the others. Wonderful. I knew pancakes had morals.
EneT
Pancakes never let each other down. They stick together.
Razzy

B1rd wrote:

People who eat carbs, like vegans and asians, are all effeminate stick figure weaklings. Either that or they are fat as fuck. All I eat is meat.
assuming that people actually stick to all-meat or all-carb diets and nothing else

geez, y'all are weird
B1rd
Well all meat and no carb diets are possible. An all carb diet isn't though.
EneT
As a Christian/non-Christian/kindof-Christian/former-Christian, we have a holiday solely dedicated to the consumption of pancakes and it is the best holiday of the year, we call it Pancake day.
lol
i have never tried a pancake but i would like to
Jellyblob
x
Rizevim
woahh pancake :)
-Kyu
meanwhile in Indonesia
B1rd

Once again my objective logic fails to convince anyone, have fun with your pancakes fatsoes >:d
Rurree
Just don't overeat. They can make you fat. High calories, fat, sugar... doesn't sound too good.
Obiwan
yes , but not too many of them
abraker
mmm pancake
show more