- Check hit-sounds suggestion for all difficulties. Yes, I will do it
- Last spinner suggestion applies to all difficulties. ok
- 00:10:352 (6,7) - Flow is a bit broken here, try http://i.imgur.com/VETneyf.png it seems more natural transfer to 00:10:952 (1) - Yea
- 00:12:552 (1,2) - Consider to increase spacing here because of new stanza in lyrics it's more logical to keep spacing more or at least equal to 00:12:952 (2,3) - Fixed
- 00:19:552 (3,4) - consider to remove finish from this notes, they steal quite a lot emphasis from 00:19:852 (6,7,8) - while they stressed in music stronger Removed
- 00:33:952 (5,6) - Consider to increase spacing here because they both really strong sounds Yea
- 00:34:552 (1,2) - ^same here true
- 01:21:752 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - :\ hmm?
- 01:28:352 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why this is different from other streams? as reference - 01:15:552 (2,3,4,5,6,7) I think it fit music well and this spacing is based on emphasis of music, for example 01:15:552 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - here I made curve in stream to fit it.
- 01:29:552 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - overdone, music is not really more intense here, why you spaced them so huge? I can hear the strongest emphasised music on this map - this is reason why I do it
- 01:44:095 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - maybe curve instead? http://i.imgur.com/A640IhM.png current shape looks weird This curve fit emphasise of music right here
- 01:45:095 (1) - Consider to end spinner here to match more noticeable sound in music and leave a bit for result screen Fixed