Camellia - d:For The DELTA

posted
Total Posts
13
Topic Starter
Dannyy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 22, 2017 at 12:04:37 PM

Artist: Camellia
Title: d:For The DELTA
BPM: 174
Filesize: 5867kb
Play Time: 05:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Delta (5.76 stars, 1178 notes)


Download: Camellia - d:For The DELTA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Can mod so map is actual good thx
yezplz
hey, from #modreqs

00:39:314 - unnecessary timing point
00:45:593 (1,3) - those could be stacked
00:50:249 (5) - it's fine but i'd align it with previous 4 notes (or at least slider end)
01:00:593 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - a bit uncomfortable with those last 2 notes, maybe make it simpler?
01:05:248 (7,8,1,2,3) - you could keep same spacing between those notes, i think that'd look/play better
01:06:800 (1) - this might be better if it just contiuned with earlier spacing and stream direction (just placement of slider not rotation)
01:07:490 (4) - shouldn't this note be here: 01:07:403 ?
01:18:610 - seems like you could fit note here, or maybe better some combination of circle and slider
01:33:869 (1) - i think this slider should fit direction of stream or you could just move it's mid point up to something around y~169
01:46:714 - also missing note, maybe you'll like something like that if you dropped it on purpose
02:06:110 (1,2,3) - this part feels a bit odd to me, maybe this would be better?
02:13:007 (6,7,8,9) - also fine but there are few sounds missed, you might instead add 1/4 sliders starting 02:13:696: so map stays calm but you'll have to mirror slider 02:14:386 (1) - to fit.


overall nice map.
good luck with second half ^^
Topic Starter
Dannyy

yezplz wrote:

hey, from #modreqs

00:39:314 - unnecessary timing point
00:45:593 (1,3) - those could be stacked
00:50:249 (5) - it's fine but i'd align it with previous 4 notes (or at least slider end)
01:00:593 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - a bit uncomfortable with those last 2 notes, maybe make it simpler?
01:05:248 (7,8,1,2,3) - you could keep same spacing between those notes, i think that'd look/play better
01:06:800 (1) - this might be better if it just contiuned with earlier spacing and stream direction (just placement of slider not rotation)
01:07:490 (4) - shouldn't this note be here: 01:07:403 ?
01:18:610 - seems like you could fit note here, or maybe better some combination of circle and slider
01:33:869 (1) - i think this slider should fit direction of stream or you could just move it's mid point up to something around y~169
01:46:714 - also missing note, maybe you'll like something like that if you dropped it on purpose
02:06:110 (1,2,3) - this part feels a bit odd to me, maybe this would be better?
02:13:007 (6,7,8,9) - also fine but there are few sounds missed, you might instead add 1/4 sliders starting 02:13:696: so map stays calm but you'll have to mirror slider 02:14:386 (1) - to fit.


overall nice map.
good luck with second half ^^
Thanks so much! Not a lot of people like to help out new mappers like me :(, After revising i still had some of these mistakes, really helpful. Enjoy the kudosu!
Nagi Hisakawa
hi from #modreqs

00:24:042 (1,5,5) - dunno if u started hit sounding but i think the slider ends should be 5% volume
00:39:214 (1,2,3,4) - straighten out 2 with 1 so it can be consistent with 3 and 4? or vice versa
00:57:145 (4,1) - i dont like how it overlaps but just my preference
01:00:248 (4,2) - overlap here
01:09:903 (8,2) - slight overlap, but im going to stop pointing these out
01:35:593 (7) - nc?
01:36:513 (12,1,2) - looks kinda messy and clustered
02:02:834 (6,1) - could make these flow with the stream
02:14:386 (1) - you could remove the last red anchor and make it curve https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6926521
03:03:007 (6,6) - doesnt sound like they should end on blue ticks

hmm maybe try to blanket more on the slow/calm sections?


im pretty new at mapping too and not experienced in modding, but cool map!
Topic Starter
Dannyy

Cyndere wrote:

hi from #modreqs

00:24:042 (1,5,5) - dunno if u started hit sounding but i think the slider ends should be 5% volume
00:39:214 (1,2,3,4) - straighten out 2 with 1 so it can be consistent with 3 and 4? or vice versa
00:57:145 (4,1) - i dont like how it overlaps but just my preference
01:00:248 (4,2) - overlap here
01:09:903 (8,2) - slight overlap, but im going to stop pointing these out
01:35:593 (7) - nc?
01:36:513 (12,1,2) - looks kinda messy and clustered
02:02:834 (6,1) - could make these flow with the stream
02:14:386 (1) - you could remove the last red anchor and make it curve https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6926521
03:03:007 (6,6) - doesnt sound like they should end on blue ticks

hmm maybe try to blanket more on the slow/calm sections?


im pretty new at mapping too and not experienced in modding, but cool map!
Thanks for the mods! They were pretty helpful, keep it up.
Thexo
Hi from #modreqs!
Actually some pretty nice patterns during the intense parts
Instead of using half the bpm in the beginning you could've just mapped in 1/1 and 1/2 - For this i recommend looking at the 2 ranked maps of this song for comparison
00:24:042 (1) - excessive inherited point
00:25:422 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:36:455 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:39:214 (1,2,3,4) - I'd say using 2 1/2 sliders instead would reflect the sounds better (or only 2 circles)
00:26:455 (5) - You should NC those SV changes
00:29:214 (5) - ^
00:44:559 (1) - If you insist on using these timing points at least put this one on 00:44:731 - since that's the downbeat, but it'd be easier to just remove the 87bpm point
00:50:248 (5) - NC
00:53:007 (5) - ^
00:55:765 (4,1) - Nc on 4 not 1
00:57:145 (4,1) - ^
00:57:145 (4) - NC
00:57:145 (4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - weird NC spam, I suggest using usual NC structure here(downbeats),
01:01:283 (5) - NC
01:01:627 (1) - no NC
01:07:145 (2) - NC | this happens a lot in your map, I'm sure I don't need to point these out
01:15:076 (7) - NC
01:17:317 (6) - This is poor rhythm emphasis, you hear how the sound at the end of the slider is a lot more more powerful than the one at the beginning, so it should be a clickable object (circle/sliderhead)
01:17:834 (8) - NC
01:21:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This section is suddenly less densely mapped even though it's pretty much the same as before
01:26:110 (2) - NC
01:33:007 (9) - ^
01:34:386 (3) - ^
01:35:248 (6) - poor rhythm emphasis
01:37:145 (2) - NC
01:38:524 (4) - ^
01:39:386 (8) - poor rhythm emphasis
01:39:731 (1) - ^ and not really reflecting anything in the song
01:39:947 (2,3,4,5) - ^
01:40:938 (5) - compare this to 01:18:869 (4,5,6,7) -
01:44:903 (1) - poor rhythm emphasis | not pointing the rest out, you'll find these!
01:46:800 (4) - NC
01:48:179 (4) - ^
01:50:421 (8) - not sure if that one is intended to end on a 1/8 tick, even so it - poor rhythm emphasis
02:38:869 (6) - NC
02:41:627 (5) - ^
03:13:697 (5) - ^
03:21:972 (5) - ^
03:23:007 (1,2) - NC 2 not 1
03:23:696 (1,2) - better not to NC at all

btw some nice slider art :)
You should take a look at these videos and try to watch out for mistakes that are easily avoidable!
#1
#2
And this for a more theoretical approach, if you're interested
If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to PM me at any time!
good luck!
Topic Starter
Dannyy

[-Reol] wrote:

Hi from #modreqs!
Actually some pretty nice patterns during the intense parts
Instead of using half the bpm in the beginning you could've just mapped in 1/1 and 1/2 - For this i recommend looking at the 2 ranked maps of this song for comparison
00:24:042 (1) - excessive inherited point
00:25:422 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:36:455 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:39:214 (1,2,3,4) - I'd say using 2 1/2 sliders instead would reflect the sounds better (or only 2 circles)
00:26:455 (5) - You should NC those SV changes
00:29:214 (5) - ^
00:44:559 (1) - If you insist on using these timing points at least put this one on 00:44:731 - since that's the downbeat, but it'd be easier to just remove the 87bpm point
00:50:248 (5) - NC
00:53:007 (5) - ^
00:55:765 (4,1) - Nc on 4 not 1
00:57:145 (4,1) - ^
00:57:145 (4) - NC
00:57:145 (4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - weird NC spam, I suggest using usual NC structure here(downbeats),
01:01:283 (5) - NC
01:01:627 (1) - no NC
01:07:145 (2) - NC | this happens a lot in your map, I'm sure I don't need to point these out
01:15:076 (7) - NC
01:17:317 (6) - This is poor rhythm emphasis, you hear how the sound at the end of the slider is a lot more more powerful than the one at the beginning, so it should be a clickable object (circle/sliderhead)
01:17:834 (8) - NC
01:21:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This section is suddenly less densely mapped even though it's pretty much the same as before
01:26:110 (2) - NC
01:33:007 (9) - ^
01:34:386 (3) - ^
01:35:248 (6) - poor rhythm emphasis
01:37:145 (2) - NC
01:38:524 (4) - ^
01:39:386 (8) - poor rhythm emphasis
01:39:731 (1) - ^ and not really reflecting anything in the song
01:39:947 (2,3,4,5) - ^
01:40:938 (5) - compare this to 01:18:869 (4,5,6,7) -
01:44:903 (1) - poor rhythm emphasis | not pointing the rest out, you'll find these!
01:46:800 (4) - NC
01:48:179 (4) - ^
01:50:421 (8) - not sure if that one is intended to end on a 1/8 tick, even so it - poor rhythm emphasis
02:38:869 (6) - NC
02:41:627 (5) - ^
03:13:697 (5) - ^
03:21:972 (5) - ^
03:23:007 (1,2) - NC 2 not 1
03:23:696 (1,2) - better not to NC at all

btw some nice slider art :)
You should take a look at these videos and try to watch out for mistakes that are easily avoidable!
#1
#2
And this for a more theoretical approach, if you're interested
If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to PM me at any time!
good luck!
n e w c o m b o
Thanks so much for the mod, and the vids!
Vanilla Vat
I am not good at mapping so……just make some advice as possible as I can. :)
As general,the volume seems too loud,and all of the samplesets being normal seems too noisy,turn down a little will be better,I think.
00:26:455 (1) - The slider here seems a bit short,I think it should be extended to the following red string.
01:25:248 (6,1,1,1,1) - Make them parallel to each other
00:29:215 (1) - ^
01:29:386 (7) - nc?
01:30:248 (1) - Sounds nice.By the way,how about trying to apply the sound to some objects following?(01:31:627 (1) - like this one)
01:58:869 (7,8) - Try replacing it with a slider?
02:04:386 (7,8) - ^

I love the long slider in this map,nice!
Topic Starter
Dannyy

Vanilla Vat wrote:

I am not good at mapping so……just make some advice as possible as I can. :)
As general,the volume seems too loud,and all of the samplesets being normal seems too noisy,turn down a little will be better,I think.
00:26:455 (1) - The slider here seems a bit short,I think it should be extended to the following red string.
01:25:248 (6,1,1,1,1) - Make them parallel to each other
00:29:215 (1) - ^
01:29:386 (7) - nc?
01:30:248 (1) - Sounds nice.By the way,how about trying to apply the sound to some objects following?(01:31:627 (1) - like this one)
01:58:869 (7,8) - Try replacing it with a slider?
02:04:386 (7,8) - ^

I love the long slider in this map,nice!
Thanks for the mod! Ill be modding yours soon
Also could you explain what you mean by "Make them parallel" because they already are parallel
Vanilla Vat

-[Snowy]- wrote:

Vanilla Vat wrote:

I am not good at mapping so……just make some advice as possible as I can. :)
As general,the volume seems too loud,and all of the samplesets being normal seems too noisy,turn down a little will be better,I think.
00:26:455 (1) - The slider here seems a bit short,I think it should be extended to the following red string.
01:25:248 (6,1,1,1,1) - Make them parallel to each other
00:29:215 (1) - ^
01:29:386 (7) - nc?
01:30:248 (1) - Sounds nice.By the way,how about trying to apply the sound to some objects following?(01:31:627 (1) - like this one)
01:58:869 (7,8) - Try replacing it with a slider?
02:04:386 (7,8) - ^

I love the long slider in this map,nice!
Thanks for the mod! Ill be modding yours soon
Also could you explain what you mean by "Make them parallel" because they already are parallel
Hmm...A bit?Maybe I made a mistake sry :D
By the way,the parallel sliders here are nice :)
Hearth
Why is the map 7.66* ?? what exactly is that hard in there or is it bugged?
Topic Starter
Dannyy

Hearth wrote:

Why is the map 7.66* ?? what exactly is that hard in there or is it bugged?
Play through the map :^)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply