forum

Australian Top 10 Players 2016 Standard

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
Yeah, 'mate' lol. Aussieboos are the worst. Funny that you're working together with someone to make a silly YouTube video yet between you two you don't share enough common sense to get even that right. Not like I'm gonna bother to make my own but I'll gladly give my advice, and considering that it gets you triggered for some reason it's all the more entertaining.
xepher

B1rd wrote:

Yeah, 'mate' lol. Aussieboos are the worst. Funny that you're working together with someone to make a silly YouTube video yet between you two you don't share enough common sense to get even that right. Not like I'm gonna bother to make my own but I'll gladly give my advice, and considering that it gets you triggered for some reason it's all the more entertaining.
Where the fuck am i triggered lmfao I'm doing this solely to make you mad which is obviously working
xepher
but please give me some editing tips albert senpai, i'm fucking sure you're chock full of Premiere Pro tips that I don't fucking know
PLEASE I NEED THEM
B1rd
Yes I am really mad right now!!!!!!! >:o

I don't know how you missed out on what I've already said, but it was to use the normal format of 'Top 10 players' threads instead of using Google account bullshit. But are you actually looking for my opinion or are you just shitposting? Because it really seems like the latter.
xepher

B1rd wrote:

Yes I am really mad right now!!!!!!! >:o

I don't know how you missed out on what I've already said, but it was to use the normal format of 'Top 10 players' threads instead of using Google account bullshit. But are you actually looking for my opinion or are you just shitposting? Because it really seems like the latter.
I'm obviously having a bit of fun bud, or are you too braindead to pick that up???????????????
B1rd
What did I say? Like I said, it's slightly amusing that you get so riled up over an opinion about this thread you have here, but it's not like I'm gonna continue to waste my time in a shit flinging match with someone like you if that's all you're capable of.
efuru
Can you two please calm down and take this to private message or something thanks.
aska

efuru wrote:

Can you two please calm down and take this to private message or something thanks.
yeah woo efuru
ithgyu
Bird is straight up a fuckhead
B1rd

ithgyu wrote:

Bird is straight up a fuckhead
Come over to Tassie and say that again ;^)
Monk Gyatso
Tassie LOOL
LunarFox
Tassie LOL
B1rd
Tassie lel
ithgyu
NOT EVEN :) :) A PART :) :) OF :) :) AUSTRALIA LUL :) :)
B1rd
If Tasmania was its own state separate from the pozzed mainland cities I would not shed a tear.
Illkryn
wow guys dont bully tasmania its a part of australia too
B1rd
RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ACT 1975 - SECT 18C

(1) It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:

(a) the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and

(b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person or of some or all of the people in the group.

yea get ready to be sued $200,000 cunts.
ithgyu
You will have to come to the mainland to bring it to a court of Australian law though. Immigration is tough these days.
Dumii
pls stop its embarrassing me just to read bird
edit1: hey skashiro
B1rd

Dumii wrote:

pls stop its embarrassing me just to read bird
It's embarrassing to see all the DT farm map chokes in your top ranks tbh, you're lucky there isn't a 'worst Australian players in the top 50' list haha
MEK
really makes you think doesn't it

edjt:. btw owned dumii lol if there was worst australian players in the tiop 50 list ud b number 1 4 sure

edit2: also btw get out aussieboo guy we are FULL
edit3 :: hey skaskhiro
edit 4: if ur reading this rite now i want u 2 kno ur cool
ithgyu
hahaha dumii yeah you suck learn to not miss on hard maps xDDDDDDDD
Bauxe
this is a stupid thread