forum

Australian Top 10 Players 2016 Standard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Melt3dCheeze

VIDEO IS OUT!!!!!! CLICK ME!

Copy pasta of a copy pasta

Hello it is your friend Illkryn, certified OWC2015 kicked player, it's the time of year where I copy paste the old thread and reword it a little so we can once again wave around our epeens.

Voting will work as the following; simply vote in order of 1st to 10th of who you think Australia's best is, a minimum of 5 chosen people this time. Another requirement for voting is they MUST have an Australian flag under their profile.This year, a google doc will be used to cast votes, so scroll up and click the link. For fairness sake, you may only vote for others and not yourself. Surely I don't need to do an example for you. Anyone may vote, just only vote for Aussies.

If you're going to vote for someone that COULD be classified as a troll vote but you are seriously voting for them just give us a short paragraph on why you think they deserve the spot, pls vote seriously, I'm doing this for you guys and the top Aussie players.
Don't be an idiot either, it's intended as who you think the most skilled players in Aus are, not just who has set the most scores or who did daidai with the best acc.

Voting will conclude on 15th of December once again, and the video sometime after, I'll be more vigilant this year though of course.

Tell your friends :^)
B1rd
Good, now I can use my two dozen vpns to influence to voting
Topic Starter
Melt3dCheeze

B1rd wrote:

Good, now I can use my two dozen vpns to influence to voting
"Will require you to sign into google to vote, sorry for the inconvenience."
haha xd pls don't :( "I'm doing this for you guys and the top Aussie players. "
B1rd
Well that's retarded, like I'm gonna make a Jewgle account just for this. Why don't you not be a slack cunt and just tally forum votes yourself.
Topic Starter
Melt3dCheeze

B1rd wrote:

Well that's retarded, like I'm gonna make a Jewgle account just for this. Why don't you not be a slack cunt and just tally forum votes yourself.
haha xd much salt
Illkryn
hey it me
B1rd

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

haha xd much salt
valid criticism =/= salt

To elaborate on this, why would you make it mandatory for people sign up for a shitty website that steals your personal data just to do something as simple as voting on for a top 10 list? Makes zero sense, unless the sole reason is that you're a lazy fucker who can't be bothered counting. You can't even enforce your 'dont vote for yourself' rule this way.

Man, all these 'Top 10 player' lists that can't get such a simple thing right. If every one is so incompetent maybe I should just do it myself.
Monk Gyatso
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
LunarFox
pls vote for me
Icyteru
Uguuti: god

Jelli: demigod

Bauxe: demigod

Dumii: demigod

ZhengS: demigod

Yuiteru: demigod

Am I doing this right?

Actual vote:
Tachibana Rika
voted :^)
yay
"... they MUST have an Australian flag under their profile."
RIP Toki Cookiezi vote :(
Athrun
Huh...
xLolicore-
k done
Janga
omg google docs voting wtf how will we ever know whos the real winner i have 4 google accounts haha xd ur all fucked im voting for myself under your names cya kids
Ronja
im not australian but i wanted to break the only australien comment thing :^)
Sun Liang
voted :^)
Sun Liang

Icyteru wrote:

Uguuti: god

Jelli: demigod

Bauxe: demigod

Dumii: demigod

ZhengS: demigod

Yuiteru: demigod

Am I doing this right?

Actual vote:
you got my vote :)
onyaga
please vote for me! giving 2 month subscription to all people who vote for me. and also if i get nominated in top 5 au im giving away my xbox
Brodogs
I submitted the form but..

1. uyghti
2. [ ZhengS ]
3. Dumii
4. ithgyu
5. Yuiteru
6. Lunirs
7. Bauxe
8. Icyteru
9. Peekamoo
10. Korilak

Bauxe would be higher but I felt others did more this year, other than his sick OWC performance so far.
Really wanted to get Illkryn on here :(
efuru
1. Lunirs
2. uyghti
3. [ ZhengS ]
4. efuru
5. Icyteru
GranDSenpai
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
ithgyu
im uyghti btw the real ones a poser chuck your votes over here thanks
Windshear
im uyghti btw the real ones a poser chuck your votes over here thanks
Synnical
1. Melt3dCheeze
2. Melt3dCheeze
3. Melt3dCheeze
4. Melt3dCheeze
5. Melt3dCheeze
6. Melt3dCheeze
7. Melt3dCheeze
8. Melt3dCheeze
9. Melt3dCheeze
10. Melt3dCheeze

Did I do it right? :^)
Dumii
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
show more