Hi, from my modding queue.
Good Luck ~
- 01:09:545 (3) - here i don't get why the distance after and before this circle is different. The distance is higher before. But it's the other way around with 01:12:273 (4) - when the sound which is introduced, so 01:12:614 - and 01:09:886 - is the same. The spacing here looks a little messy i guess, it would be better if you make things consistent = the same kind of emphasis = higheror equal distance before or after for both cases.
- 01:20:795 (4,5) - same case as ^, you used the same spacing for 01:07:159 (2,3) - and 01:09:886 (4,5) - which is 1.70, and the same spacing for 01:12:614 (5,6) - and 01:18:068 (5,6) - which is 2.0, but you reduce the spacing for 01:20:795 (4,5) - , if the spacing for these notes was supposed to increase each 2 times, the distance between 01:20:795 (4,5) - should be higher.
- 01:42:102 (6,1) - I'd suggest you to unstack here. Stacking objects as you did here is kind of slowdown on a section which is played with a "linear" flow, by linear i mean there is no stacked objects before as you did for 01:42:102 (6,1) - . This would give a better impression if you avoid it.
- 02:42:784 (3,4,5) - A person (if she's still alive) would tell you her theory about this kind of issue here. Well, to resume, one of the strongest notes of what i mentioned is 02:43:295 (6) - which is supposed to have the clap hitsound is currently followed by a sliderend, and it should be played by a sliderstart or a circle to make it emphasized better. It doesn't really sound right in everything if the clap hitsound is played by a sliderend, it's something which applies to everything. Well, just to say, instead of using a slider for 02:43:125 (5) - , use 2 circles.
- 03:04:602 (4) - I can say the same thing with this reversed slider. The note on the blue tick is really strong and it sounds weird to skip it or just make it followed by a reverse arrow. It will be better if you put a triple, instead of a reversed slider here.
- 03:43:636 (1,2) - I find it a little weird that the distance between them looks the same as 03:44:318 (3,4) - visually, but the gap is different (1/4 and 1/2) and that could be a little confusing, when everything before was not that difficult to read. Consider increasing the distance between 03:44:318 (3,4) - or reducing the spacing between 03:43:636 (1,2) - to make things better to read and not that ambiguous.
- 04:26:761 (7,1) - Concerning aesthetics, you should try to avoid weird and ugly overlaps when you can do it easily without breaking the current structure of your patterns. So your patterns will look more cute and neat if you move this objects 04:27:272 (1) - (and maybe 2-3 other objects after) on the left.
- 00:25:738 (5,6,1) - The slider (1) is straight, so it would be better for visual if these objects 00:25:738 (5,6,1) - are straight and not curved. Well, it's just my opinion.
- 00:31:022 (4) - I don't really find that it is a good idea to stack the sliderend and 00:31:278 (5,1) - . Visually this looks same as 00:24:545 (1,2) - but there is a circle between these sliders. Maybe confusing ? not really, but concerning the style, it would be better to unstack 00:31:278 (5,1) - from 00:31:022 (4) - . You still can make them overlapped.
- 01:59:829 (6,1) - this should not be an antijump here, because the note on 02:00:000 - is really strong and deserves to be emphasized better, so using a higher distance between 02:00:000 (1) - instead of a lower is more suitable, as you did for 02:02:386 (5) - for example.
- 02:11:931 (6,7,1) - this kind of motion could be improved if you reduce the angle between them (move 02:12:272 (1) - upward) to create a lower angle and make this motion more comfortable to play.
- 02:30:681 (1,2,3) - i don't really get what you tried to follow here, this looks snapped to a beat time divisor which must be avoided to follow things that sound offbeat. Plus 02:30:823 (2) - doesn't follow anything actually, there's no clear note in the song to allow you to use 1/12 to follow something that is snapped to nothing. So 02:30:823 (2) - must be deleted. A 3/4 slider (starts on white and end on blue after the red tick) suits better than the 3 circles. if you need help, just try this instead
- 03:07:840 (4,5,1) - This kind of motion could be improved too. The current direction of 03:07:840 (4) - is the opposite of the next patterns, and it fits better if you reverse it like
- 06:21:818 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I find it a little weird that this pattern doesn't contain any jump, compared to previous and next patterns. It would give a better impression if you try to make things consistent, so if you keep the difficulty consistent. This pattern should have some jump between sliders or circles.
Good Luck ~